• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

R-Truth on the HIAC PPV poster.

Mr. Artistic guy

Better Off This Way
Suggestions? Sometimes the guy who faces a poster is a bit out of whack but R-Truth is so far away from anything that it makes you wonder... Not that I mind. One of my favourite promos is this diddy:

[YOUTUBE]QSekJ3CGQAA[/YOUTUBE]

I hate to sound cliche, but R-Truth really was so much better as a heel.
Greatest work of that mans career. I loved him as a heel. Lil Jimmy was fucking halarious. If they kept him as a heel for about 6-8 months longer, he could have easily sold a DVD of his heel work. Matches and Segments.

Some matches would include
v. Morrison on RAW after the Raw Rumble
v. Mysterio at Over the limit
v. Mysterio, Miz and Alberto Del Rio on RAW
v. Cena at Capitol Punishment
v. Cena, Orton and Alex Riley on RAW
v. Mysterio, Morrison and (Someone else) at Summerslam
v. Air Bourne at Night of Champions
v. CM Punk and Triple H at Vengeance
v. Cena and Rock at Survivor Series

That could be atleast Disk One as their would be Segments in between. Carry the heel turn on longer and you could at least fill out three maybe four more disks. He was doing some great matches.

I'm sure these posters are made well in advance of their time. And even if they're not, and Truth does become a big time star, I'm okay with that. It puts focus on a new talent and maybe gives DB some fodder for when/if he wins the title during Cena's absence.

Greatest work of that mans career. I loved him as a heel. Lil Jimmy was fucking halarious. If they kept him as a heel for about 6-8 months longer, he could have easily sold a DVD of his heel work. Matches and Segments.

Some matches would include
v. Morrison on RAW after the Raw Rumble
v. Mysterio at Over the limit
v. Mysterio, Miz and Alberto Del Rio on RAW
v. Cena at Capitol Punishment
v. Cena, Orton and Alex Riley on RAW
v. Mysterio, Morrison and (Someone else) at Summerslam
v. Air Bourne at Night of Champions
v. CM Punk and Triple H at Vengeance
v. Cena and Rock at Survivor Series

That could be atleast Disk One as their would be Segments in between. Carry the heel turn on longer and you could at least fill out three maybe four more disks. He was doing some great matches.

The bit in bold. Are you taking the piss?

...and The Rock is on the poster for Elimination Chamber, doesn't mean he's gonna have anything to do with the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back