Quick Macios Update

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Hey guys,

Just wanted everyone to know that I've been away on various trips and real life events and haven't been following whats going on as much as I normally would. For anyone who cares I'm getting rods put in my shoulder on Thursday in Pittsburgh. Not looking forward to yet another shoulder surgery. Repairing a torn labrum as well as a hill Sachs lesion.

Anyways I'll be gone for a while again, so feel free to celebrate my absence.

What happened to your shoulder?

As some of you may or may not know I'm really big into sports and participate in a large amount of them. Last year, I partially tore my labrum in a rugby game. Finishe the seasb and decided to do nothing at the time cause it wasnt that bad of pain.I followed this up by adding two dislocations one through a boxing freak accident ( on apron of ring, guy forgets I'm there, bumps me and I land on my shoulde on the ground funny, second time I took a nasty fall going for a rebound in basketball. Tore my rotator cuff weight lifting which required surgery, and had a follow up MRI and they saw my labrum was entirely torn and that I actually suffer from a hills sach lesion. So round 2 with Dr. Frank in Pittsburgh.

I don't fully understand what all those medical/biological terms mean, but hearing something is torn is enough to make me wince.

Have a speedy recovery :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back