5’ 10

Weight

165 lbs

Born

Sacramento, California

Billed From

Petersburg, Russia

Announcement:

Harrys: Introducing first, from Petersburg, Russia, weighing 165 pounds, Celeste Crimson!

Harrys: And the challenger, from Petersburg, Russia, weighing 165 pounds, Celeste Crimson!

Harrys: Making his way to the ring, from Petersburg, Russia, weighing 165 pounds, Celeste Crimson!

Appearance

• Celeste has long Platinum blonde hair

• A defect called HSAN type 5, a type of nerve disorder that damages pain receptors, required surgery at birth. The HSAN altered her genes and caused heterochromia which turned one of her Brown eyes an icy blue grey, thus she has one brown eye, and one icy blue eye

• Celeste wears a two piece outfit, a sports bra like top with long pants. Her red top, which shows some of her cleavage. Red pants with golden flames going up the right pant leg and black flames going up the left pant leg. The black hazard symbol will be placed on her backside . Celeste wears black tape on her wrists. Celeste wears black wrestling boots, and her Black Belt that she earned in Martial arts.

• Backstage Celeste wears jeans, crop top, and heels. Whatever the hell women normally wear backstage.

• Celeste was burned in a house fire as a teenager. She had reconstructive surgery but the surgery still left parts of her skin blotchy, feeling self conscious about her looks, Celeste got several tattoos to cover the blotched parts of the skin.

• Celeste has several tattoos. She received her first tattoo when she was 16, she got her first set to cover her blotchy skin, she enjoyed her tattoos so much, that she decided to collect a few more.She has tattoos covering most of her back, the most prominent being a burning yin yang with a tiger and a dragon circling each other, the other being a skull and roses wrapped in barbed wire design located at the bottom of her back. She has her family crest on the top of her right forearm. Celeste has her Mothers name tattooed on the back of her neck. She has a Biohazard symbol on her left shoulder. Finally, she as the phrase Nemesis, Немезида, written in Russian across her right shoulder.

Gimmick

Celeste is a Martial Arts Master turned professional wrestler. Celeste has earned Black Belts in a number of different combat sports, including Brazilian Jujitsu and Judo. Celeste excelled in Sambo in her family's home country of Russia. Celeste incorporates this style of fighting in her wresting technique. Celeste is very cocky and very arrogant. She loves to play herself up while talking on the mic, while downgrading everyone else. Despite her sarcastic attitude, she is quite passionate and is quite charismatic. Other than that, she can be a bit of a loose cannon, and her mood swings can shift uncontrollably at times.

Strengths/ Weakness

• Very proficient in martial arts, was able to mix the style of pro wrestling and martial arts into something that’s not often seen in a 4 sided wrestling ring.

• Able to mix Jujitsu, Sambo, Judo, and Grappling into a very deadly hybrid that enables her to be nearly invincible on the mat

• She can do it all in the ring as she’s an in ring technician, she moves quicker than most cruiserweights, as she flies like one too. And she is surprisingly strong, strong enough to muscle around cruiserweights and light heavyweights.

• Very Proficient on the mic, never afraid to speak her mind

• Because of the HSAN type 5, some of her pain receptors were damaged at birth, because of this, she has trouble feeling extreme amounts of pain

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Celeste is traditional and tends to look at other people problems in black and white. What is good and evil in her mind will always be just that.
  • The other is that she quite stubborn and headstrong whenever she butts heads with someone.
  • A third weakness is that she’s known to be paranoid.

Alignment

Heel

Brief History

Celeste began her martial arts train at the tender age of just 3; she quickly rose to the occasion, and had earned her first degree Black belt by the age of 10. Celeste was born into a martial arts home, as her grandfather was one of Russia’s greatest Sambo technicians. Her mother, also Russian, was a world renown Martial artist who represented Russia in several world wide tournaments for Sambo and later Jujitsu. Celeste gets her love of Jujitsu from her mother, who went on to become one of the best and most skilled fighters and trainers in Jujitsu. Celeste’s mother as one of very few women to make it all the way to the 10th degree, or the rank of Grandmaster in Jujitsu. When she was young, Celeste had a lot of problems as a youth as she struggled with her newly developed Schizophrenia and the strange disease that, at times, made it difficult for her to feel extreme amounts of pain. Celeste would constantly get into fights with her mother, other kids at her school, and at times with her friends, but it was after the house fire that nearly killed her as a teen, that Celeste found out how much her mother truly loved her, and how petty her using her abilities to handle her problems really were. She opened up to her mother and officially began to train under her, as her mother began to teach Celeste everything she knew about jujitsu, and if that wasn’t enough, her mother also offered to guide her training in Sambo as she soon mastered both Jujitsu and Sambo. By the time Celeste graduated from High School, she had officially earned her way up to a 3rd degree black belt in Jujitsu. She opted not to go to college, and instead focused on her training. She also chose Jujitsu over Sambo, because she felt as though Jujitsu was more to her liking, although she would occasionally mix the two. She also picked up and mastered American Extreme Martial arts, by earning this black belt, she further enhanced her striking abilities. Celeste went on to win several more tournaments under the careful eye of her mother. Then, in 2003, when Celeste turned 25, her family endured countless tragedies, including the death of her Grandfather and her Mother, who died of lung cancer. Celeste was devastated over the loss of her mother and became so depressed she tried to kill herself. It was after several events involving a family crisis that finally made Celeste turn over a new leaf. A year later, Celeste decided to pick herself up and continue her training, after some searching she decided to move to Guam to train under the Legendary Frank Sanchez and his San Jitsu system. Celeste spent 4 and a half years in Guam perfecting her trade. By the time she was 30, Celeste finally made it to the Master level of Jujitsu. Celeste spent the next two years traveling the world and participating in martial arts tournaments. She became so good that she found it hard to find people to fight as she had soon beaten everyone there was to beat. It was because of this that Celeste decided to switch Careers. She had always been a fan of Pro wrestling growing up and even as a teenager and later an adult, her love of the squared circle never left. She was attracted to the entertainment aspect and had always wanted to perform in front of fans but she wanted to add her own twist on the traditional Pro wrestling style. As a world renowned martial artist Celeste’s decision to take a break from competing in World Tournaments and switch to the squared circle was big surprise to most people, some people even said that she wouldn’t be able to make the transition from Martial Arts to Pro Wrestling, but Celeste proved them all wrong. She sought out the best trainers to help her make the transition at the Texas Wrestling Academy owned and operated by Shawn Michaels and Rudy Boy Gonzalez. After just 4 years of serious training, she managed to shape and mold the Pro Wrestling style with her vast knowledge of martial arts to create a hybrid that hadn’t ever been seen before in the pro wrestling world. Using her skills she was able to take on and beat opponents more than twice her size. Celeste soon became one of the most sot after new talents as her mix of incredible in ring skills, beauty, and love for the business made Celeste the perfect competitor for any Federation. And although she still struggles with her Schizophrenia from time to time, she remains a very capable competitor who is always willing to go out to the ring and give her all to the fans.

To read Celeste's life story in full go here

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=10873

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU GUYS READ CELESTE'S LIFE STORY IN FULL

Accomplishments

Black Belt Brazilian Jujitsu
Black Belt Judo
Black Jacket in Sambo
Black Belt American Extreme martial arts

Has had over 20 years of martial arts training, 10 of those being advanced and expert training

Speaks both Russian and English Fluently

Entrance Music

[youtube]sVEZzNeONXI[/youtube]

Entrance Details

10's plays as Celeste walks toward the ring, ignoring the crowd, absorbed in herself. Celeste leaps up onto the ring apron, and grabs the top rope. Celeste then slingshots herself over the top rope and into the ring. Celeste will then taunt the crowd at the corners, and patiently wait on her opponent to enter the ring.

With pyro:Her music plays as Celeste appears on the stage, as tall crimson flames explode up around her. The flames continue to burn as she walks towards the ring. Celeste leaps up onto the ring apron, grabs the top rope, and slingshots herself into the ring.

Finishers

- Spirit Crusher, - High Speed Roundhouse kick
- Sea of Aristocracy, - Crucifix Choke

Common Moves

- Omoplata
- Ankle Lock Divine Intervention
- Fujiwara Armbar Submission
- Other various holds, locks, and submissions
- Jumping Enzuigiri
- Shuffle Side kick
- Backflip Kick
- Other various strikes and kicking combinations
- Standing Moonsault
- Tiger Mask flip Kick in the corner, followed by a Back handspring
- Top Rope Flying Trust Kick
- Evenflow DDT
- Octopus Stretch The Pyromancy
- Belly to Belly Suplex
- Release or Rolling German Suplex
- Leg Cradle suplex
- Leaping or running to the top rope, then a Belly to Belly off the Top
- Leaping and balancing on the top rope with opponent, then kicking opponent off the top

Sample Role Play

Maria: I am here with on of the most up and coming superstars in the wrestling world today, Celeste Crimson.

Celeste: Thank you Maria

Maria: You are one of very few women in the pro wrestling world that can take on and beat most men, tell me, how are you able to do this?

Celeste stands beside Maria and eye’s her for a second before saying…

Celeste: Very easily, Maria, as an accomplished martial artist, it is very easy for me to take on a beat most men because most of them cannot match my in ring skills. I made a name for myself in the world of Jujitsu and Sambo by being the best. I decided to switch Careers because I beat everyone that I fought and I soon ran out of competition. I decided to make the jump to pro wrestling because I have passion for this business, and I want to entertain the fans, but at the same time, I don’t want to leave my martial arts roots behind, because martial arts has always and will always be my first love. I decided to mix the two styles to create the ultimate martial arts and pro wrestling hybrid.

Maria: Wow, that’s amazing, if you could say one thing to the male wrestlers out there, your competition, what would it be?

Celeste switches her gaze and looks at the camera…

Celeste: For all of those who think that just because I’m a woman doesn’t mean that I can’t make it in the man’s division or that I don’t belong here are dead wrong. I got to where I am by being the best of the best. I’ve beaten plenty of guys in the martial arts world, and I’ve beaten plenty of guys in the pro wrestling world, in fact I’m looking for more of a challenge as I’ve yet to find anybody, man or woman, that can adequately challenge me. I’d be disappointed if I came this far, did all this work, and made all these sacrifices, only to find that there isn’t any competition for me here. I say to all the men out there, if you want to fight, I’ll be waiting.

Celeste turns and smiles at Maria before walking off

Sample Picture

April2.jpg

April.jpg

April3.jpg

Real Name

Aurelia Molotov

Wrestlers Name

Aurelia Molotov

Nickname

“The Angel of Death”, “Romanian Goddess”

Height

6’ 11

Weight

273 lbs

Born

Bucharest, Romania

Billed From

Bucharest, Romania

Appearance

- Aurelia has long hair, reaching past her shoulders

- Her hair is dyed a deep purple

- Aurelia wears long black pants to the ring, and a black top that shows off most of her cleavage in the front, and her large tattoo in the back. The pants have her name written on them, in silver, in both Russian and English on the right side. Her pants have a silver and red flame design etching from the bottom to the top. The back of Aurelia’s pant’s, on the buttocks, has an Angel dressed in white ropes drenched in blood. The Angel is holding a scythe which is dripping blood. Aurelia usually wears a thong when she wrestles.

- Backstage Aurelia wears similar attire

- Aurelia has a large tattoo of an Angel dressed in white robes, drenched in blood, holding a Scythe on the top of her back. She has a pair of Angel wings on her shoulder blades.

-Has a nasty scar on the top of the right side of her abdomen obtained from a knife wound that she received as a child.

Gimmick

Aurelia’s gimmick is similar to Celeste’s as far as Aurelia having past experience in MMA before getting into pro wrestling. Although Aurelia is not as experienced as Celeste is in Martial Arts, Aurelia still has a lot of knowledge on the subject. Aurelia can’t speak English all to well, she knows the basics, but not enough to carry on a solid conversation with a lot of depth, so she speaks through Celeste, who acts as a mouthpiece and translator for Aurelia. Apart from the similarities she’s shares with Celeste with Martial Arts, Aurelia’s personality is totally opposite from Celeste’s. Despite her intimidating size, Aurelia has a very gentle and loving personality, she is very outgoing and spontaneous, and often more outspoken then Celeste (although she can’t speak English very well, however, this forces Celeste, who is not a very outspoken person, to become outspoken) and is considered to be a bit of a tease by the men. She also shares Celeste’s passion for pro wrestling, and is always ready for a good fight. She doesn’t get intimidated very easily, but when she is scarred or frightened, she will show it. Regardless, she has lots of courage, and will fight to the bitter end.

Partnership with Celeste

Aurelia views Celeste has much more than a mentor or teacher, she views her as a friend and really looks up to Celeste. She and Celeste are so close that Aurelia considers Celeste family, and views her as an older sister. Despite this, Aurelia often acts as the voice of reason that calms Celeste down when she begins to lose control of herself and her mind, and can help bring Celeste back from the brink of destruction if she ever strays too far from herself

Strengths/ Weaknesses

- Aurelia has strength, speed, and technical abilities on her side. She can play the power game with Men bigger and stronger than she is, but yet, she can readily fly like a cruiserweight, and, she can work the mat with the best of them. Aurelia is one of very few 7 footers who can readily do moves like a Senton Bomb or a moonsault, and one of very few women who can chokeslam or piledrive a 300+ pound man.

- She has superior Striking stills, and can strike with lightning fast flurries

- She has an unspoken bond with Celeste, even though Aurelia views and looks up to Celeste as an older sister, she is often the voice of reason for Celeste as she helps keep Celeste out of trouble and focused in the ring, and that spells doom for their opponents

- Aurelia is a very outgoing person who loves to speak her mind (in English if she can, but normally its in some other language)

-Aurelia a very optimistic person who finds it easy to bond with others, despite a slight Language barrier

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although she can speak a little English, she can’t speak enough to keep an in depth conversation. She just knows the basics, so she has Celeste relay what she wants to say, and most of the time, Celeste changes Aurelia’s message to make her sound more vicious and intimidating than Aurelia really is.

If her bond with Celeste is severed (If Aurelia is forced into a storyline against someone else without Celeste, or someone else she trusts, there to guide her) then Aurelia becomes less and less capable of maintaining herself in and outside the ring, in both body and spirit.

Has a weakness for men, she’s not overly flirtatious, but she is considered a tease

Alignment

Face

Federations Fought For / Promotions Worked For

Romanian Muay Thai Federation (RMF)
Czech Muay Thai Federation (CMF)
International Kickboxing Federation (IKF)

Queens of Chaos

AJPW
Pro Wrestling NOAH

Brief History

Aurelia was born in Romania under the Communist regime of Nicolae Ceauşescu. Her mother passed away when she was really young, as her father struggled to raise her, her older brother, and her eldest sister. Aurelia was the youngest of her three siblings, and while her father worked
in the Steel mill, Aurelia was taken care of by her older sister while their older brother usually struggled to keep himself out of trouble. Most of the members in Aurelia’s family were tall, her father was 6’10 and her mother was 6’ 2. Although her sister was of semi normal height (almost normal), both Aurelia and her older brother exceeded their father’s height. Since her father remained so busy with work, Aurelia’s older sister dropped of school and got a job to help the family. After Nicolae Ceauşescu was overthrown in the mid 80’s, Aurelia’s brother left home to travel the countryside. The rest of his family never knew why he left, but they had a feeling that he had gotten himself into some trouble with the Russian Mafia. Crime was never really
big in Bucharest, but it was out of control in outlying regions of neighboring countries were the Russian mafia had influence. One of the big illegal sports that took place where illegal underground fight clubs, Aurelia brother, being a 7 foot monster, quickly climbed the ranks and became one of the most feared and unstoppable fighters on the circuit. When Aurelia turned 16, tragedy struck her family again when her older sister died from an advanced case of pneumonia. The family was heartbroken, especially Aurelia, and after some soul searching, decided to leave Bucharest and live with her older brother as he traveled. She wasn’t aware of his profession, but stumbled upon it by accident. The men that managed Aurelia’s brother wanted to introduce her to the sport, and offered to cut a deal with her to help transition her into the sport. Aurelia was again it because she found the sport to barbaric, but after some persuasion from her Brother, she joined and fought in the fight clubs. The fights brought out a side of Aurelia that she didn’t know was there, a side that she hated. She quickly tried to get out of her contract but found herself bound to it. After going to her brother and pleading her case, her brother made the tough choice to cut a deal with the crime bosses that ran the clubs and ended up killing several other top fighters in a death match tournament in exchange for Aurelia’s contract. Aurelia’s brother also helped murder their bosses outside of the tournament and was arrested, convicted, and placed in prison. As a result of the deal her brother made with the crime bosses, Aurelia was released from her contract. Aurelia moved to the Czech Republic and after giving it some genuine thought, joined up with the trainers with the Czech Muay Thai Federation who taught her how to fight with honor. At the age of 21, Aurelia joined their roster and soon became one of the top female mixed martial artists, whose size, strength, and speed made her virtually unstoppable. Aurelia was always a good sport and always played by the rules and quickly became recognized for her good sportsmanship. Aurelia stumbled into the world of pro wrestling accident. She had traveled to Japan to do some promotional work there, and decided to go to an AJPW wrestling match. What she saw there would soon change her life, from the first time she viewed the wrestlers in the ring, she thought to herself that she had found her new profession and she knew she had to give it a try. After a few years of training she joined with AJPW. Aurelia became an instant success, exciting crowds as this monstrous woman who could match power with the men but could move better than a lightweight. She was known throughout Japan for her unparalleled strength, her incredible speed and stamina, and her striking abilities, which were second to none. Aurelia then spent time wrestling in different promotions across Europe, before returned to Japan, and joined up with Pro Wrestling NOAH. Aurelia came to be acquainted with Celeste Crimson during the Queen of ARSION all Women’s tournament, hosted by the legendary Aja Kong. Aurelia size was a huge intimidation factor, even for the other tough as nails Japanese Women. Aurelia steamrolled the competition, as their where very few women that could hurt her, let alone beat her. Aurelia finally found some competition in Mariko Yoshida. Yoshida was the first woman to cut Aurelia down to size, but despite her best efforts Aurelia still pinned Yoshida, even though the win was hard fought. That was when Aurelia first saw Celeste, both of these women had completely dominated the tournament, and it seemed imminent that these two would go head to head in the finals. Aurelia didn’t know that much about Celeste, except that she was a relative newcomer to the wrestling world. After doing some research of her own she found that Celeste was a great martial arts master who became a pro wrestler because she became so dominant in her sport that she became bored and moved elsewhere. Aurelia got to see first hand just how dominating Celeste was when she did what no other woman had ever done and crushed Yoshida in the semifinals, moving on to met Aurelia in the finals. Celeste went on to beat Aurelia not once, but twice, to win the tournament. Aurelia tried everything she could to put Celeste away and she failed, Celeste was just too good. After the tournament she met up with Celeste and convinced her to help train her in Martial Arts, to help her with her technical game. Celeste was against the Idea at first, but agreed to help Aurelia improve. Under the careful guidance of Celeste, Aurelia quickly earned black belts in Brazilian Jujitsu and Judo. Aurelia and Celeste soon became close. Both women seemed to identify with each others problems and quickly began to support each other as both women found they had qualities and characteristics that fit well with each other. While Celeste helped to train Aurelia in Martial Arts, Aurelia gave Celeste pointers on how to further improve her knowledge of in ring psychology and mic skills. Aurelia was able to get around the tightened structure around Celeste’s mental defenses, which helped to get her to loosen up. When Celeste moved back to the US, Aurelia decided to go with her, despite not fully able to speak the language. When Celeste was contracted by WZCW, so was Aurelia. The two look to join forces to try and take the WZCW tag division by storm, and even though this was the plan, Aurelia has no problem going solo, as long as she has Celeste there to back her up.

Accomplishments

Has a combined professional MMA record of 17 – 5 – 2

Has trained in both Muy Thai and Kickboxing
2nd degree black belt Judo
2nd degree black belt Brazilian Jujitsu

Was trained in Brazilian Jujitsu and Judo by Celeste Crimson

Is trilingual, speaks Romanian, Russian, and Latin fluently. She is still learning English and is getting better at it, but she is not fluent yet, and often requires Celeste to translate her statements for her

Entrance Music

Alone

By herself, Aurelia’s entrance music is “Elements of Trance” by AMC

With Celeste

As a team, Celeste and Aurelia use “This Fire” by Killswitch Engage

Entrance Details

Alone

When the music hits its apex, Aurelia makes her entrance

Aurelia enters the arena and begins to walk towards the ring; she waves at the fans and usually shakes hands with them as she makes her way down to the ring. Once Aurelia reaches the ropes, she reaches up and grabs the top rope and pulls her body onto the apron, and steps over the top rope and into the ring. Aurelia then plays the crowd at the corners, before awaiting her opponent.

With Celeste

Both Wrestlers make their usual face entrances, except the girls walk out at the same time. Celeste makes her entrance into the ring first, with Aurelia behind her. Then they both will play the crowd at the corners

Finishers

- Pale Horse Apocalypse - Argentine Piledriver (Cutthroat Driver)
- Sanctus Crepusculum - Standing Shooting Star Press

Common Moves

- Divinus Censura I - Chokeslam
- Divinus Censura II - Falling Powerbomb
- Sanctus Serenus - Dragon Sleeper Submission (sometimes uses a standing version)
- Stretch Muffer Submission
- Fujiwara Armbar Submission
- Standing butterfly lock Submission often released into a butterfly suplex
- Standing Dropkick
- Stinger Splash
- Running DDT
- Leg Hook DDT
- Reverse STO
- Running Big Boot
- Canadian Backbreaker Drop
- Spanish Fly (Moonsault Slam)
- Inverted Facebreaker to the knee followed by neckbreaker
- Powerbomb into Sitout Facebuster
- Tilt a whirl Slam
- Sidewalk Slam
- Military Press
- Moonsault
- Flying Clothesline
- Top rope Senton to a standing opponent
- Air Aurelia - Suicide Dive over the top rope

Sample Roleplay

(We cut to see Celeste Crimson walking briskly down a hallway. She is dressed in a white cream halter top with tight fitting jeans. She is wearing heels and they clack along the floor as she walks back to her dressing room.)

(Celeste reaches her dressing room and opens her door. There is a very tall woman in her room holding a camera. The woman gets up and walks over to Celeste. Even though she is over a foot taller than Celeste, Celeste somehow looks more menacing. The woman has a fit and trimmed body, accented by her bunched but lean muscles. The woman has a satin gold halter top, with a golden bra that accents her large breasts and six pack abs. She is wearing tight fit jeans like Celeste, and is wearing a golden thong, along with flat heels. Celeste turns to the woman and speaks to her in Russian)

Celeste: Действительно ли Вы готовы сделать это, Аурелия?
Celeste: Are you ready to do this, Aurelia?

Aurelia: Я имею камеру; я готов, когда Вы.
Aurelia: I’ve got the camera; I’m ready when you are.

(The two leave Celeste’s locker room, and make there way to the parking lot. The two stop right at Aurelia’s black Escalade. Aurelia opens her car and grabs a camera stand from the back, while Celeste checks her watch.)

(As Aurelia sets up the camera behind her car, Celeste begins to get impatient.)

Celeste: Хорошо, давайте заканчивать это объявление так, чтобы мы могли поразить клубы.
Celeste: Alright, let’s get this promo over with so that we can hit the clubs.

(Aurelia turns the camera on and presses record and walks back and stands behind Celeste. Celeste stops speaking Russian and address the crowd in English with a smirk on her face.)

Celeste: I’d like to introduce all of you to my good friend Aurelia.

(Celeste motions to the woman behind her.)

Celeste: She’s come here to WZCW to join me and together we plan on crushing the rest of the s*** tag teams here and capturing the titles. You all have seen what I’m capable of, as I defeated that joke of a competitor, AJ last week. Aurelia here can easily hold her own against any of the men in WZCW, and after scouting some of the other talent here, it’s pretty safe to say that Aurelia will dominate the likes of you scum in WZCW. We as a team are unstoppable and we will back it up in the ring, we will prove that woman can be hot and sexy, but can make it in a man’s sport on skill alone, without having to rely on her Assets.

(On the mention of Assets, Celeste sticks out her breasts seductively, and then flashes a sadistic smile.)

Celeste: You guys don’t have to take my word for it, like I said you’ve already seen me in action, so here is a little taste of what Aurelia is Capable of.

Celeste: Were out…

(The video cuts out and is replaced with a dubbed in video of Aurelia, highlighting some of her matches in AJPW, NOAH, and Queens of Chaos.)

(The video is highlighted by Aurelia hitting her patented Senton Bomb and moonsault, as well as her Chokeslamming and Piledriving several guys and girls. Many of the men and women are smaller than she is, but there are some guys that she overpowers that are larger than she is, some of them being close or over the 300 lb mark. The video also shows her amazing agility and her uncanny striking ability.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back