• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWC: Premier Wrestling Circuit.

Bearded Review

-Better late than never, am I right? Of course I am. Leggo! A deal with ROH has been reached with PWC, pretty cool. Like GCB, I'm not really familiar with ROH. Sure I know the names of guys, but I'm not 100 percent familiar with their work. Nice post above I see giving us some knowledge on the ROH guys that appeared. Interesting to see where this heads as we are going to have a nice clash of mainstream and indy.

-Pretty basic show is episode 4. Not that it is a bad thing. Punk losing through me off guard, I was for sure he'd be set as the first champion. I, like GCB, like the curverball of Swagger winning. I find Punk (like Edge in a sense) to be a much better championship chaser than actual champion. You just want to see Punk climb that ladder and win the title. Lets hope you keep that trend.

-Feuds were furthered. Benjamin/Ziggler, Harts/Sydals, Joe/Lashley, Angle/DB. Any info on Evan Bourne's kid brother? I was unaware he actually had one so this was news to me. Would like to see a little more build up for the feuds, but it is the early stages of things so I imagine more complex storylines will come down the road. For now we get simple build, which I'm okay with as those involved are entertaining on their own merit.

-Angle's heel turn was well booked and him taking out the owner was a nice touch. I prefer intense heel Angle and I hope that is what we get. Angle just kicking the shit out of people is entertaining, heel or face. Him and DB I expect will remain enemies here as Davey Richards slowly works his way into the picture some how.

-Overall I'd like to see the move to 2 hour as it gives more time to further fueds, create new stars, and familiarize us with some of the new talent. I hope to see some interesting things come from the ROH deal as well as the Angle heel turn. Looking forward to the coming weeks Jammy.

I've owed you this for awhile Jam. My apologies buddy, so here goes!

LSN's review of Episode 4 of Thursday Night Upgrade:

--- I love the partnership between PWC and ROH. As a huge ROH fan, I can't wait to see who else comes through the doors. Eddie Edwards of the American Wolves is a great start, and a match between he and Rollins(although I'd rather it have been promoted a week in advance) should be awesome. Hopefully in the weeks to come, we'll get more details on the partnership. Will ROH stars be able to compete for titles? Will any be regulars, or just in for one-off showcase matches? I think these are important things to address.

---With "rigging" the voting to make the match between Bryan and Angle a special guest referee one, I would have thought it would have been someone more dramatic, possibly someone with history with one(or both). Having Jam as the ref was a disappointment to me.

---Really good match between Edwards and the former Tyler Black. I like that you truly know the movesets of both- not many people do with Independent wrestlers. Curious decision to put Edwards, the visitor, over the PWC talent in Rollins/Black, but I see more in Edwards as a talent anyway. To me, follow up is important. Does this win mean anything to Edwards with regards to PWC, or is he just a visiting talent having a (very good) showcase match?

---Bryan's promo seemed a bit out of character, to be honest. He's always been soft-spoken, but he's never been the kind to admit nerves or the like. Of course, he is facing Kurt Angle, so that could possibly be part of it, but it just doesn't seem like a Daniel Bryan promo.

--- Very surprising to see Swagger go over Punk, but i'll hold off judgment on this decision until I see where it goes. EXCELLENT match between the two, and Punk loses nothing in the loss due to the accidental ref bump and the low blow at the end. Where does Punk go from here now that he's not in the running for either championship? Perhaps he'll interact with some of his former ROH colleagues?

---I think less is going to be more for Mr. Jam, and having him break up a fight between two large men by Lashley and Joe may not have been the best move for him. Good promo from Lashley however, who was in character. He hyped the match well for next week, hyping Joe as a measuring stick for himself. THAT is how you make a match look important. Instead of burying your opponent, you build them up, making the potential victory mean so much more. Well done.

---Eh, I wasn't a fan of the DQ victory for Benjamin, but it looks like an angle was being set up that's more important then the match, which is fine on occasion. Are we possibly looking at a Sydals/Harts feud, and also further the feud between Ziggler and Benjamin. Two birds, one stone, and I'm looking forward to the follow-up and the subsequent matches in both feuds.

---A fantastic main event between Bryan and Angle, technical wrestling at its finest. You even threw a surprise in there, as Angle hit the Moonsault! Great balls to the walls action, with a great number of near-falls and possible submissions, specifically Angle getting out of the LaBell Lock, and Bryan kicking out of the Angle Slam. Great psychology by Bryan going for the Angle Slam later on Kurt, and even better stuff with Kurt armdragging out of it. That's quite the picture to behold in my mind! Anyways, I loved the usage of Cattle Mutilation to end the match, and I'm excited to see Bryan take the ball and run with it as champion!

---And Angle gets his heat back beating down Bryan following the match. I guess this is the heel turn for Angle. Richards run-in was fantastic, and quite unexpected. Just as a side note, Davey is my second favorite wrestler going today(behind John Cena), so I look forward to him being on the show regularly, perhaps feuding with Angle, or even his old ROH buddy Daniel Bryan. Good stuff here.

---The show was a mixed bag for me. I didn't particularly care for the first part of the show, but it picked up with some quality matches and a great main event. The Angle/Bryan/Richards dynamic is one I can't wait to see explored, and I'm into the PWC 15 tournament as well. Not your best show, but it still was very good. B.

If I don't interact with all of you in Book This beforehand, Merry Christmas to each and every one of you!

---

GS Review

Jam man, Bryan is the Champion.. after making Kurt Angle tap no less... whata statement and this is exactly the direction a new fed should go. Straight off the bat, making new main eventers and allowing the vets to pass the torch.

Richards involvement intrigues me as "the best in the world" name tag is applied to several of the guys in your company and it can only lead to really great things. For example you are foccssing on the wrestlers, and not the gimmicks, which could lead to , if written correctly Tyson Kidd having a classic with Byran and winning the title, and becoming the top guy and then feuding with Richards...

not that I'm suggesting anything, just the fact that there is opportunities to push whoever you like in your company and make them bigger than anyone. Can't wait for next show Jam, and seeing Bryan walk out with the new PWC title...

263uiye.png
Thursday Night Upgrade Preview​
Episode 5 – Premier Arena – Los Angeles, California​

“Turmoil”

PWC has crowned it's first ever World Champion in the "American Dragon" Daniel Bryan last week as he defeated the "Olympic Gold Medalist" Kurt Angle in a grueling match. He will open the show with his Championship Address. But what caught everyone's attention last week was when Angle attacked the referee of the match, PWC owner, Mr. Jam. Maybe it was just frustration or who knows. One thing we do know is that Kurt Angle won't be in attendance tonight as Mr. Jam has given him the night off. Will Jam have some sort of punishment for Angle, when will Angle be back?

Also, PWC will crown its first 15 Champion. Alberto Del Rio takes on the All-American American, Jack Swagger. Swagger has shown us another side of him that we have never seen before due to his recent actions against Christian. Will Swagger take the gold or will the Mexican Aristocrat have a say in the outcome of the match?

The Battle of the Beasts is also on the card with Samoa Joe facing Bobby Lashley in a Falls Count Anywhere Match. It's clear that these two competitors straight-up don't like each other and love competition. It's the Samoan Beast vs. Domination. This is sure to be one hellacious matchup but one has to give, who will come out on top?

Plus, more of the PWC-ROH partnership on display!

Tune in to TNT at 9/8 CT every Thursday Night!

Confirmed
Daniel Bryan Championship Address

PWC 15 Championship Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger

Falls Count Anywhere Match
Bobby Lashley vs. Samoa Joe​

©Jam Corporation/Premier Wrestling Circuit 2012​

Ok JAM, time to give you your review as I continue my review weekend. I'm trying the best I can to catch up.

Episode 1:

For starters, I like the Roster. A stacked card with great talent.

I like this little concept of a PWC 15 Tournament to crown a Champion and some great talent in this tournament indeed. A good way to build a good mid card title.

A solid opening contest with Christian and Swagger. Nice way for Swagger to gain more Heat by attacking Christian after his loss. But Christian is moving on.

The Ziggler promo was ok. Not too cocky, but I didn't like how it ended. I would've preferred him go off on Punk a little more before he ended.

The actual match itself didn't disappoint. Another good match here. Too bad Ziggler couldn't back up his trash talk as Punk advances.

Like the little promo by Benjamin too. Short, subtle, and it got its point across. I like to see a small Shelton/Ziggler program.

Awesome Main Event between Bryan and Angle. I wouldn't mind seeing these guys actually wrestle each other in real life. Since these guys aren't in the Tournament, I'd like to see them wrestle again sometimes down the road.

May I say, I'm a fan of One hour shows. It reminds of when ECW started up under WWE and they had an hour, but they would do so well to build stories and have solid matches all in one hour. Looking forward to reading the rest.

Episode 2:

Good opening with Samoa Joe. I always a bit of a mark for him in TNA. Kinda bummed he's not in the Tournament though, but maybe he builds up a streak and goes after the World Title instead.

I'm kinda lukewarm about the opening contest. I didn't like the countout ending, but now I see now why you did it. Joe loses and cool and destroys Lashley and what a way to start a feud between two powerhouses.

Good choice for the next match. Fast paced and full of action. As good as a Wrestler Kidd is, Sydal moves on. What I noticed is that the people who have advanced so far in this tournament have contrasting styles. Interesting...

Del Rio....meh. No offense. The promo needed a little something to it.

Great win for Bryan to come after losing to Angle and I'm interested in this proposed match for the PWC World Title with Angle and Bryan. Should be an classic indeed. Hope it happens.

A great Main Event match up here. No complaints with how it turned out. Del Rio gets the win due to Ziggler's interference.

This was better than last week's show. 3 potential feuds have been set up and we have our Final Four for the PWC 15 Tournament. Christian vs Punk and Del Rio vs Sydal. Can't wait to see who comes out on top!

Episode 3:

Cara loses to Angle in the opener. No complaints. I pictured Angle's Match with Mysterio from Summerslam 2002 in my head. And it also looks like we have out World Championship Match for Next Week!

I see Swagger really didn't take that loss well. He viciously attacks Christian again. This is a really violent side of Swagger we're seeing here. Wonder where it's gonna go from here. Could be the start of something big.

Bryan had the usual underdog promo. A nice way to add even more build to their World Title Match next week.

Great Del Rio promo here. That's the Del Rio I wanted to see. Cocky and arrogant. Even better when he grabbed the camera.

Lashley gets the win from Ziggler due to Benjamin. Good way to keep that feud going and great move by making Joe come out and just clap. I like it. It's like he's saying, "I'll attack you when I feel like it."

You and Mr. Cornette!! That could only mean one thing! ROH Superstars coming to PWC and I automatically think of the Kings of Wrestling, maybe a reforming of the Age of the Fall, and more. It should be fun indeed. I also hope we see more of Cornette. His promo skills are great.

I didn't like this match being the Main Event, but it is a PWC Tournament match. Del Rio gets the win thanks to Kidd. Nobody liked to lose this tournament. This title must be really prestigious if everybody is costing the person that beat them the next match.

Del Rio moves to face Christian, or Punk (maybe not Christian since he was taken to the Hospital) and the feuds that started last week get a little more build and a new one emerges. Looking forward to Bryan vs Angle II for the PWC World Championship.

Episode 4:

Don't mean to already criticize you, but I woulda much rather seen the Steel Cage match haha, but nonetheless should be a good match.

Let the PWC and ROH Partnership Begin! Edwards debuts and wins in great fashion. Great to see ROH getting the quick win here. Looking forward to seeing who else you bring to the fold.

A good match between Punk and Swagger, and Swagger gets the cheap win. But a Heel vs Heel match to crown a new PWC World Champion? I don't know if I like that, but I'm going to see where you take it from here and not hop all over it.

Good segment with Joe and Lashley beating the hell outta each other to further their feud getting ready for their Falls Count Anywhere Match next week! Two Big Men and anything goes!

Now, this is quite a development. Kidd and DH Smith and Ziggler beat down Benjamin and then Sydal joins the fray and then here comes his brother! I didn't even know he had a brother LOL. But looks this feud has taken quite and interesting turn. We've got two teams now and the Benjamin/Ziggler feud is spiced.

Great Main Event with Bryan and Angle. Simply Superb. I would just LOVE to see these guys go at it. And a great move to give Bryan the rub and have Angle turn heel. He didn't like getting upstaged by a little guy like Bryan, but what really shocked me is the appearance of Davey Richards! WTF? This ROH partnership seems to already be getting outta hand!

Another overall show. I like the one hour slot. I say keep that for a little while unless you plan to bring in more and more ROH Talent, then maybe go to two hours. Keep up this show good. This is something really new and innovative. You've built up a lot of feuds, have a new World Champion and already gonna crown a new PWC 15 Champion. Should be good.

263uiye.png
Thursday Night Upgrade​
Episode 5 – Premier Arena – Los Angeles, California​

“Turmoil”

Instead of its usual opening of pyrotechnics, an early recording of Mr. Jam was shown on the Titantron. Here are his words.

Jam: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I know this isn’t the usual way to kick of Thursday Night Upgrade, but this had to be said to inform the public of what transpired last week.

Mr. Jam licks his lips as jeers from the crowd can be heard.

Jam: Last week, Kurt Angle crossed the line when he went after me after his match against Daniel Bryan. I guess frustration set in when he could claim the PWC World Championship. But that was no way to conduct yourself, especially to your boss.

Mr. Jam is now getting massive heat from the crowd as they think they know what is coming up next.

Jam: Now, it seems a firing is in order. But I’m willing to give Kurt the benefit of the doubt. So what I’ll do instead is simply give him the night off. I won’t even ask for an apology. Having a wrestling background and wrestling in a few matches in various small promotions, I know it was just emotion that was driving Kurt’s actions that night.

A small cheer is now heard.

Jam: But next time….. WILL be a different story.
Mr. Jam’s face now turns into a serious one as the video ends and we’re taken to the ringside to the announce team of Matt Striker and Booker T.

Matt Striker welcomes us to the show and says that looks like Kurt Angle got off easy there. Booker rebuttals and says that he agrees but can’t really blame Kurt for his actions. The two men then discuss the events of the night. Booker T is in a better than good mood because he’s excited for things now that we have a new champion in Daniel Bryan. Striker agrees but says that now that D-Bryan has the title, he definitely has a target on his back. They promise that tonight will be the best episode of PWC yet and can’t wait to start things off.

*Flight of the Valkyries* blares the PA system and the crowd goes nuts for the new PWC World Champion. Daniel Bryan comes out with such emotion that he nearly trips over his own foot getting a laugh out of the crowd before entering the ring. He then grabs a microphone to address the crowd. The crowd keeps chanting for him and he laughs at himself because of the incident earlier where he trips but finally speaks into the microphone.

Daniel Bryan thanks everyone for their support for him over the years. Bryan then talks about his early days in ROH where he was world champion there and how he is so elated to be the first ever PWC World Champion! He also thanks ROH for giving him an opportunity and now that he’s PWC’s first world champion, he won’t let the company down. He says that he’ll take on all challengers no matter who they are. Bryan tells the PWC Universe that he’ll make them proud and that it’s time to stop talking and find out his first opponent for his World Title. He calls out anyone from the back who wants a shot at his title because he’ll defend it right away. The crowd loves Bryan’s attitude and they both await who will answer Bryan’s challenge.....

…...............*Cult of Personality* is heard around the Premier Arena and we all know who this is, it’s CM PUNK! The crowd goes nuts just thinking about the rivalry that these two could have. Bryan smiles as soon as he hears the music and nods in agreement as if saying he accepts Punk as his challenger. Punk makes his way to the ring to meet Bryan and as he does he pumps up the crowd. Punk finally makes it to the ring and is handed a microphone by the staff nearby.

A handshake is exchanged between both men before Punk starts speaking. Punk first congratulates Bryan on his title win. He says that he heard Bryan’s little challenge and that he came here to give the people what they want. Bryan again nods his head in agreement. Punk says that Bryan and he will blow the roof off of this building once they go to war for the PWC World Championship. And says “So what do ya say, champ?” while he holds out his hand. Bryan immediately shakes his hand and looks like they’ll be fighting for the title tonight!

However, Mr. Jam makes his second appearance of the night on the Titantron. He says that while Punk vs. Bryan will be a spectacular match, he wants to see Punk earn his #1 contender’s spot. So he says that tonight, he’ll be facing the man that took the fight to Kurt Angle last week, ROH World Champion, Davey Richards! The crowd gives a mixed reaction to this announcement by the boss. In the ring, Bryan just shrugs at Punk and leaves the ring. Punk nods his head and seems to not mind the decision from Mr. Jam. His music begins playing again as he gets on the turnbuckle and plays to the fans.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we get back from commercial break, Matt Striker says it’s time to crown the first ever PWC 15 Champion and Booker T is his excited self and can’t wait to get it started. Striker says that this will be a great match-up because of the contrasting styles of the two men in the finals. We are then taken ringside to where Lillian Garcia introduces Alberto Del Rio’s personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez.

Rodriguez: La introducción del hombre para convertirse en la primera PWC 15 campeón del mundo, el hombre que ha estado dominandoPWC desde que llegó por primera vez. Con un peso de esta noche a doscientos treinta y nueve libras, el uno, el único, el grande, ALBERTO DEL RIIIIIIIIOOOO!

Del Rio comes out in a 2012 Rolls Royce priced at $150,000. Del Rio makes his way out with his signature towel and makes his way to the ramp where he takes in all the heat. His pyrotechnics in the back come down and the Mexican gets even more heat as he finally enters the ring still pandering to the crowd saying in Spanish that he’ll be the champion.

*Get On Your Knees* plays now and looks like Jack Swagger has garnered more heat than Alberto Del Rio. Swagger has shown us an aggressive side lately and today is no different. Swagger doesn’t do his usual push-ups he just stares a hole through Alberto Del Rio who is in the ring unimpressed with Swagger’s demeanor.

Garcia: Introducing next, from Perry, Oklahoma, weighing in at two-hundred sixty pounds, the ALL-AMERICAN AMERICAN, JACK SWAGERRRR!

Before the match gets underway, a fifteen minute clock is displayed on the TitanTron. With that being said, this match is ready to begin.

Match 1| PWC 15 Championship Finals
Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger

The bell rings and the two combatants are ready for action. The two men circle each other and it looks like Swagger is the aggressor here as he takes a quick knee and gets behind Del Rio. Del Rio though is no pushover as he uses his strength to stop Swagger’s hands from locking and makes a quick move to get behind him as well. Swagger then tries to deliver an elbow to Del Rio but he ducks it but Swagger too turns his body and plants Del Rio with a DDT! First pin attempt of the night by Swagger but it only gets a two count.

With Del Rio dazed from that DDT, Swagger looks unimpressed with his opponent. He slaps Del Rio on the head and starts shouting at him saying. “That all you got?” Del Rio will have none of that as he delivers a blow to Swagger’s gut and whips him off the ropes leading to Swagger rebounding and getting behind Del Rio and hitting a GERMAN SUPLEX! Swagger looks to be connecting on all his moves tonight and looks impressive doing it as well.

Swagger then panders to the crowd and gets heat for showing them up. Meanwhile, Del Rio rolls out looking to take a breather. Looking up at the clock and with only a little over nine minutes left, Swagger looks furious because of Del Rio escaping. He quickly goes after Del Rio who then gets to his feet and runs around the ring before finally entering the ring. When Swagger enters, Del Rio does the smart thing and starts stomping on the All-American. Del Rio starts his own beatdown and actually gets a small pop from this.

Del Rio is now in control and whips Swagger to the opposite post. Del Rio catches his breath a moment before running to Swagger and connecting with the ENZUIGIRI! WHAT A LOUD THUD! Even after that loud thud, Swagger isn’t off his feet. As soon as Del Rio sees this, he hits another ENZUIGIRI for good measure. With Del Rio’s first pin attempt, he gets the win.

First Pinfall: Alberto Del Rio

With a little over six minutes left, Del Rio looks to be in a good place. The referee has to get Swagger to his feet before starting the next fall. Swagger takes about a minute or two before he finally is in the right state of mind after those vicious kicks. With the bell ringing again, Swagger charges at Del Rio looking to hit a clothesline but Del Rio ducks it and kicks Swagger right in the gut. Del Rio then sends Swagger shoulder-first into the steel ring post. Swagger stays there awhile before Del Rio again sends him to the post! What brutality from Del Rio! A little over four minutes left, and Del Rio just stalks Swagger, waiting for him to recover. Swagger uses the ropes to pull himself up and once he’s up, Del Rio runs at him, NO ONE IS HOME!

Del Rio’s body slams hard on the outside. Swagger then takes a momentary breather and looks up at the clock with a little over three minutes remaining. Swagger scurries and gets Del Rio back in. He delivers a SUPLEX to Del Rio and puts him in position for the SWAGGER BOMB! Swagger backs up and runs full speed up and over Del Rio unto the second ropes and it connects! SWAGGER BOMB! Now with just a minute left, and Swagger doesn’t go for the pin attempt. Instead he pulls his straps down reminiscent of Kurt Angle and locks in the ANKLE LOCK! Del Rio fights the maneuver with all the strength that he has left! Del Rio just needs to hold on for thirty seconds more! He claws his way across the ring and almost gets to the rope but Swagger lies down, applying more pressure! Del Rio is in a lot of pain now when….

*Just Close Your Eyes* plays and a huge pop from the crowd is heard. Swagger lets go of the hold and looks around everywhere for Christian but Christian is nowhere to be seen! With all the confusion, the buzzer sounds and Swagger realizes what just happened.

Winner and NEW PWC 15 Champion: Alberto Del Rio (15:00)

Del Rio is handed the belt and makes a quick exit. He holds the belt high for everyone to see and Swagger can only look on before Del Rio disappears. He looks disappointed in himself but as soon as he turns around, SPEAR! Christian comes out of nowhere to hit the spear! The crowd goes wild as Captain Charisma makes an appearance and looks to settle things with the All-American. Christian climbs the ropes looking for his peeps as the camera zooms in on Swagger holding his gut after that surprise spear.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

An ROH video package plays showcasing the talents of ROH that we may see on PWC. Glimpses of Richards winning the ROH World Championship from Edwards and many more highlights from that match. We also see the World’s Greatest Tag Team, El Generico, Roderick Strong, and The Briscoe Brothers all were labeled as they came up on the video so that they can familiarize themselves with the fans.

Back from the break we hear Striker and Booker discussing the events that just transpired. They remind people that the PWC 15 Champion is Alberto Del Rio. They show the last part of the match where Christian’s music hits and Swagger lets go of his grip from the Ankle Lock. They also show Swagger getting speared by Christian. Booker T says that Swagger was asking for this when he kept attacking Christian and costing him a spot in the tournament.

While all that is happening, we see Dolph Ziggler in the ring getting ready for his match against Shelton Benjamin. *Ain’t No Stoppin’ Me* plays and the PWC crowd pop for Benjamin. His music plays but Benjamin doesn’t come out. His music has reached its length and is played again but still not Benjamin. Ziggler goes to the ref asks him what’s going on. The TitanTron later then reveals that Benjamin is laid out in his locker room. A referee is with him and is asking for the medics. Ziggler smirks a bit while the referee accuses Ziggler for the attack but he says, “Hey, I didn’t do that.” And just smirks before walking off.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Garcia: This match is scheduled for one fall and is a Falls Count Anywhere Match.

*Domination* blares through the PWC PA system and Lashley makes a dominant entrance with his pyro going off. The crowd pops for Lashley who makes his way down the ring looking ready to face off against another powerhouse.

Garcia: Introducing first from Denver, Colorado, weighing in at two-hundred forty-three pounds, BOBBYYY LASHLEYYYY!

*Nation Of Violence* is now heard and that can only mean the coming of the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe. Joe comes out with a scowl on his face and stares a hole right through Lashley who appears to not be intimidated by Joe at all.

Garcia: Next, from the Isles of Samoa, weighing in at 280 pounds, SAMOA JOEEE!

Before the match even begins, Joe gets in the face of Lashley who doesn’t back down and the two are nose to nose. The referee has to get in between them to break it up before finally ringing the bell.

Match 2| Falls Count Anywhere Match
Bobby Lashley vs. Samoa Joe

The two men circle each other before finally locking up in the middle of the ring. The two compete in a test of strength as neither man is able to push off the other. With both men now realizing that the match isn’t going anywhere with this, they let go of the hold and just scowl at each other. They try another lockup but Joe will have none of that as he exits the ring and jogs to the back which gets heat from the Los Angeles crowd. Lashley seems confused for a moment but goes after Joe who is now backstage.

The cameras follow them to the back where Lashley seems to have lost Joe. Lashley looks around before Joe comes out of nowhere to attack Lashley from behind! Joe throws Lashley right to the vending machine which can clearly be seen with a dent. Joe gets Lashley up and tries to throw him into some equipment but Lashley has the presence of mind to avoid this and instead throws Joe into the backstage equipment. Lashley takes a light stand where the backstage interviews are done and uses it to smash Joe right in the head! Joe looks to be seeing stars and Lashley pins him but only gets a two count.

Lashley then gets Joe by the hair and looks for a place to throw him, running through hallways with people moving out of the way. Lashley sees the sign that says parking lot and throws Joe out to the parking lot. Lashley and Joe come to blows with each man getting the better of each other until Lashley wises stands and starts stomping on Joe. Car alarms start blaring out much to the annoyance of both men. Lashley again gets on top of Joe who is now busted open after those closed fists from Lashley. Lashley takes a momentary breather. He sees Joe starting to get up but runs to him and kicks him right in the head!

Lashley could have gone for the cover here but it looks like he just wants to hurt Joe. Lashley gets Joe up and finds a car to send Joe right through. Before Lashley could throw Joe right into a car window, Joe blocks this and hits him with the PELE KICK! That big boot right to the temple of Lashley seems to have done the trick. Joe catches his breath, not minding the blood that is dripping from his head. Joe then gets Lashley to his feet and throws him right through the CAR WINDOW! SMASH! The car alarm starts ringing and we can now see that Lashley has been busted open as well.

Joe then beats on Lashley much like how Lashley was beating on Joe. He gets Lashley up on the hood of the car and Joe climbs it as well. The referee pleads with Joe to stop whatever he is trying to do now but Joe has no remorse. He gets Lashley to his feet and gets him on his shoulders. No, Joe isn’t gonna do this is he? MUSCLE BUSTER ON THE WINDSHIELD! It looks like Lashley has been broken in half! Joe then gets an arm over him and the referee reluctantly counts to three giving Joe the victory.

Winner: Samoa Joe by pinfall (13:48)

The referee runs out of the parking lot searching for medics. He runs through the hallways shouting, “We need help over at the parking lot!” However, staffs from the back are gathered around Sin Cara who looks to be laid out as well like how Shelton Benjamin was. The referee tells the medic of the situation in the parking lot and about four men go to the parking lot to help out Joe and Lashley. Next to Sin Cara was a pair of chains which looked to be the weapon that took out Sin Cara.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Back from the break and Booker T is wondering what the hell is happening to the superstars in the back being mysteriously out cold. Striker says that it seems that an unstoppable force has entered the PWC and will be bone-chilling to find out as to who it is. They then begin to talk about that hellacious Falls Count Anywhere Match. Booker T says that he felt a little uneasy after that Muscle Buster to the car and Striker agreed wholeheartedly. Well it’s main event time, so here we go!

Garcia: This match will determine the #1 Contender to the PWC World Championship.

*Cult Of Personality* plays and the loudest pop of the night goes to CM Punk! Punk gets down to one knee and yells out, “IT’S CLOBBERIN’ TIME!” The crowd is really eating this up as they continue to cheer on the StraightEdge Superstar.

Garcia: Introducing first, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at two-hundred eighteen pounds, the StraightEdge Superstar, C-M PUNK!

*Howl* plays and the crowd give a surprisingly big pop for the ROH World Champion, Davey Richards. Richards slaps hands with fans in the front row and eyes his opponent before entering the ring.

Garcia: And his opponent, from Othello, Washington, weighing in at two-hundred and eight pounds, he is the ROH World Champion, DAVEYY RICHARDSSS!

Match 4| Main Event - #1 Contenders Match
CM Punk vs. ROH World Champion Davey Richards

The crowd is electric for the main event of PWC tonight and it looks like the competitors can’t wait to get this started. The bell rings and Richards extends his hand to perform the “Ring of Honor Code”. Being a former ROH superstar, Punk smiles at this and shakes hands with Richards. The two lock up with Punk getting the advantage getting behind the champ, converting it into a roll-up but only gets a one count.

They quickly lock up again, this time with Richards getting behind Punk and wrenching on the arm. Punk delivers some elbows to Richards to get out of the predicament. With Richards dazed, Punk flings across the ropes only for Richards to score with an arm drag and continue the wrenching on the Punk’s arm. But Punk gets fired up by the PWC Universe and stars gaining steam by getting to his feet and whipping Richards and scoring with a clothesline! Richards rolls out think he’s safe but Punk changes that by launching himself to Richards, SUICIDE DIVE!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Back from the break and Richards is in control. It was show on the replay that Punk missed a cross body and Richards has been in control eversince. Richards connects with a snap suplex. Punk ricochets off the mat which prompts Richards to bounce off the ropes and hit a devastating kick to the side of the head! Pin attempt, 1, 2, 3 – NO! Punk gets the shoulder up after that vicious kick. Wasting no time, Richards puts Punk’s feet together and locks them in a cloverleaf! Punk instantly fights for survival as the pressure to his back is continuous. Punk fights hard, clawing his way back to the ropes, which he eventually gets to. Richards doesn’t break the hold prompting the referee to count to 3 before he let go.

Richards take a breath but as he gets to Punk, Punk rolls him up in a schoolboy! NO! Two-count only. Punk almost got Richards there. Punk now gains some steam hitting three consecutive clotheslines. Richards tries a clothesline of his own but Punk ducks it and turns it into a neckbreaker! Punk gaining a lot of momentum now. He gets Richards up and whips him to the opposite corner. Punk bolts to Richards hitting with a high knee, while running to deliver the bulldog, but Richards powers sending Punk flying.

-----------------------------------CUT VIDEO---------------------------------------

The viewers watching at home have now lost PWC because PWC’s one hour on TNT has now been reached.

Back to the action, Richards hits a superkick on Punk who looks to be out cold after that. Instead of going for the pin, Richards gets Punk to his feet hooking both arms, looking for that Underhook Piledriver! Richards gets Punk up but Punk wriggles out and hit a roundhouse right on the side of the head. Punk drags Richards to the corner and we know what Punk is looking for here. Punk climbs the apron, he signals to the skies and to the crowd but before he can perform his elbow, Punk falls off the top turnbuckle, but it’s not on purpose….

KURT ANGLE! Kurt Angle pushes off Punk who he sends to the outside. He gets a chair that Lillian Garcia was sitting on and smashes it across Punk’s back. He then goes in the ring and waits for Richards to get to his feet before smashing him in the head with the chair. PWC World Champion, Daniel Bryan, followed by the PWC security run down from the back but Kurt bolts out of the arena knowing he did enough damage. We see Mr. Jam running out to check on Punk and Richards who are out cold.

Winner: No Contest (14:20)

©Jam Corporation/Premier Wrestling Circuit 2012

END.​

Immediately after the fifth episode of PWC finished, PWC owner, Mr. Jam, gave out an update as to why the people watching at home didn't see the ending to the main event.

Jam: Ladies and gentlemen, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience that happened just a few moments ago. Our beloved viewers from home did not get to witness the ending of PWC's fifth episode. It is because PWC only has a one hour timeslot on TNT and we went over our time, so TNT had to cut our show as it had to continue with its regular programming. The entire episode is available online on PWC.com and also the just the part where the video cut is available as well. Again, we give out our deepest apologies for this and hope you continue to support PWC.

GrandSword Review

Hey Jam! Another great simple but effective episode of PWC. The ending I think is alluding to a second hour which ould be awesome as we'll get more action from you.

We get the PWC15 Champ crowned, an awesome streetfight between Lashley and Joe who have built quite the rivalry (loved that Joe won... and how he won woo!) and of course a great main event which ended making everyone look strong even the man who had the night off, PWC's top heel Kurt freakin' Angle. Great job Jam, I just love the simplicity of it all, and yet sooo entertaining. Keep it up my man, great stuff.

Bearded Review

-Here we go Jammy Jam, leggo. An excellent show as usually homie. I have one issue though and it is with the video cut. Seeing as we are suppose to be the viewing public watching at home, the show should have ended there. It would have been a nice setup and cliffhanger for the following week and I'm a bit disappointed that you gave away the ending and just didn't end there. The matches though were top notch. Lashley/Joe was a brutal beatdown and had a superb finish. ADR winning with the aid of Christian was a nice touch and now we get the continuation of Swags/Christian and ADR now moves onto whoever steps up to the plate.

-Like GrandSword, I like the simplicity of your show. It works here. Usually I'm weary about matches being in review form, but you are making it work here. Your show sort of reminds me of WWE's ECW with a bit more star power. And trust me when I say that is a good thing. Keep up the work my friend and best of luck with those computer issues.

A Peepin' Review

* Honestly I haven't read much of PWC but that's nothing to do with you, it's just that I cannot get into any created feds. Anyway, let's see what we got Jammy! A little intro promo from the boss to lay down the law, but I don't think Angle will be done with Mr Jam just yet. Lol, Booker T seems like a wierd choice for commentator in, what I have read, a show mostly all about wrestling like ROH. A bit of a lame promo from your first ever World Champion, I think Bryan is there for you to sculpt however - such as in the WWE now. He is finally being given time and a rivalry in which he can show off his mic skills when before that everyone would of thought he was as incredibly dull. The opening promo got the new challenger for Bryan rolling, but there was no real heat, no emotion in it. Punk vs. Bryan should be awesome, but a cracking segment could of got it going right away. This match was good but it was hard to get into because it was heel vs. heel, it is very hard to pull off. The writing didn't really feel like 15 minutes, maybe you could of just written the final five or something. But that distraction and spear allows Swagger and Christian to move along.

* So Ziggler took out Benjamin, where is Haas in all this? A brutal match with Joe and Lashley, but again it didn't feel like 13 minutes worth. Both men looked badass throughout. So Cara is out too? Chains? Kane? I have never watched ROH so I don't know who Richards is at all. Maybe you could have added in a little tribute video or something so we could see his look, some of his moves etc. I'm kind of confused about the cut show, is it part of a storyline or a way for the show to garner more time. Either way, how would anyone be able to see the conclusion bar the live crowd? Ok, they are offering it on the internet but it would still annoy a lot of people. Angle makes a hit and run, more heat on the man.

Overall: You have some good stuff here Jam, take the advice and keep on going my friend.

workhorse Review
Here we go JAM, first review for you :)

Start off the show with Mr. Jam informing us about Kurt Angle. At the time I thought there is no way he won't make some form of appearance.

PWC Champ Daniel Bryan kicks the show off which was the right idea. Have him celebrate his title win and look for a new competitor. CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan, I can dig that.

Del Rio wins the PWC 15 Championship which was nice as we got good continuation of the Swagger/Christian feud and I guess Del Rio will move onto someone else.

Brutal contest between Joe and Lashley. I was a huge Lashley mark when he was in WWE so anytime someone uses him in BT I enjoy it ! :p

Finally the mainevent, Richards vs Punk. Great match between 2 great wrestlers. The cut off happens (I'll get to that later) then here comes Kurt, as predicted, well sorta. Kurt gets involved and the match ends in a No Contest. You always prefer to see clean wins but on this occasion this result leaves the door open for many different angles which was the right idea. (Bryan/Richards, Punk/Angle, Fatal-4-Way etc.)

As mentioned above the cut-off angle didn't really do it for me. If you were going to do that, just have the whole thing cut off from there, keep us guessing. The idea was good, execution not so much.

Apart from that, I loved this show, you kept it simple but showed good progression in your story-lines and definitely got me wanting to tune in next week to see where everything goes from here.

Nice stuff !

Review Time!

Looks like you let Angle off a little easy to start the show. Or maybe you have something else in mind....?

Little babyface promo from Bryan to kick things off, meh. But now here comes CM Punk! Getting flashbacks from RAW this past Monday, but Punk has to earn it first. Oh well. Punk vs Richards should be interesting nonetheless.

I like you giving Del Rio the Championship here. He's never given a chance, but I'd like to see what you do with him. As for Swagger, man did Christian did get him back good. Swagger took Christian's spot and he comes back and costs him that title and gives him a Spear! This feud is only just getting started!

Benjamin laid out eh? Well if it wasn't Ziggler, it had to be his two henchman, Smith and Kidd. Great way to carry over the feud started last week.

Joe vs Lashley was brutal and violent, something like out of ECW. I couldn't believe some of the stuff that went down. But I'll tell you this, it made Joe look like a certified Badass. I'd be VERY surprised if Lashley comes back from this. Sheesh.

But what happened to Sin Cara now? The Benjamin angle makes sense, but who would uses a Chain to take out Sin Cara? Guess we won't know until next show the latest.

The cut off really killed it for me dude. If you were gonna do that, it shouldn't be in the middle of the match. I don't even think that's been done before.

But anyway, I like how Angle came in, did his damage and was chased out by Security and Daniel Bryan. Look like Angle is a man possessed. Wonder what Mr. JAM is gonna do about it next week.

Good simple show. I like Del Rio as the Champion, the continuation of the main feud, a possible feud ender with Joe and Lashley and the Mystery Man who's taking out superstars? Hmmm.....? Keep it dude. Good stuff here.

Due to the video cut that occurred last week, TNT is considering to give PWC a two hour timeslot. Rumor has it that PWC's next show, episode six, will be the last one hour show that PWC produces so that PWC will have time to air all of it's footage. TNT has confidence in PWC that it'll benefit from this time change. It was also said that the young company was doing well on the ratings board. A 3.3 is what it scored last week and Mr. Jam believes they can only go up from here.

In other news, after their hellacious match, Bobby Lashley suffered a herniated disc and will not be on the next episode of PWC. There is no timetable yet as to how long Lashley will be out. Joe though, did not go unharmed as well as he suffered a bruised knee but is not expected to miss any time.

Last update for the PWC Universe is that creative plans is to have a Pay-Per-View soon. Not only that, but to have it outside the Premier Arena as PWC wants to test out its popularity outside of California. No venue has been rumored to be its destination but expect to learn about it soon.

---PWC.com

---The opening segment was short and effective. Jam being on the show here and there is a good thing, as it establishes his presence. It was nice to see him "stay out of the way", and not fire Angle.

---I like the idea of Punk having to earn the No. 1 Contender's Spot. All the nuthuggery in the world between Bryan and Punk shouldn't automatically give Punk the title shot. Looking forward to the match between Punk and Richards, should be a good one.

---Good transition to to the PWC title match. It's an odd heel vs heel match, and I'm wondering what role Christian will play in it, since he's already feuding with Swagger. I like the Ironman concept as well for this title.

---Pretty good match between Del Rio and Swagger. Del Rio was the better choice here as champion, no matter how bland I find him. Christian's "interference" with ADR in the ankle lock was a nice touch
and should kickstart a good feud between the pair. I like it. Christian spearing him was the icing on the cake, although it did take the focus off the more important thing, which was ADR winning the title.

---Interesting development between Benjamin and Ziggler. I hope it plays out that Ziggler wasn't the one who laid out Benjamin, as it would be an intriguing story. I didn't like the transition from this without any commentary straight to the Lashley/Joe match.

--- Hell of a Falls Count Anywhere match between Joe and Lashley, with an awesome ending. This is how a FCA match should be, two men just absolutely brutalizing one another. Lashley loses nothing from this matvch, and it's a solid win for Joe. Great match.

---It appears that perhaps it wasn't Ziggler who laid out Benjamin, with SIn Cara being laid out. My money is on Angle after getting the "night off."

---The main event was a really well-wriiten match, but I don't like the development of the match being stopped before the viewers could see it, only to display the ending anyway. Could this be leading to a two hour broadcast in the future. With the amount of action on the show, it feels awfully rushed with the action, especially with three long matches on the show.

---Good show overall. It flowed nicely and was an easy read. It was all action, little promo work, but it pushed storylines along nicely. I can't find much fault here, except with how the main event played out. A-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back