PWC: Premier Wrestling Circuit.

JamJam

It's goin' down forreal!
November 12, 2010
Young, Filipino entrepreneur who goes by the nickname “Jam” had been spotted at many wrestling events of different wrestling promotions. It was rumored that Mr. Jam was looking to buy into or even start his own wrestling promotion. Mr. Jam is the owner of the newly-made “Premier Arena” in his second hometown of Los Angeles, California. He is very aware of the top three wrestling promotions in WWE, TNA, and ROH. However, he has been impressed with the lesser known promotions as well.

April 21, 2011
Mr. Jam was seen at a NJPW event and he himself said that he had a good time. Mr. Jam made his intentions clear that if he created his own wrestling promotion that he'll have a supershow or even his first Pay-Per-View in Japan to help out with the tsunami relief effort. The same can be said for New Orleans, as Mr. Jam wants to help out with the Hurricane Katrina victims too.

July 10, 2011
A new wrestling promotion by Mr. Jam has been confirmed. Mr. Jam has entitled his wrestling promotion, Premier Wrestling Circuit, or PWC. He has signed some talent and will be looking to sign more talent as the company gets more popular. Premier Wrestling Circuit will make its home in Los Angeles, California in the newly-made Premier Arena with a capacity of 11,000 people owned by Mr. Jam himself.

September 16, 2011
Details about PWC were released in a press conference by Mr. Jam. Mr. Jam said that the show will have a one-hour timeslot for now but that may change in the future. Their first Pay-Per-View has been confirmed as it will take place in Yoyogi National Stadium in Tokyo, Japan. The date is still being decided.

December 24, 2011
TNT gave Mr. Jam a Christmas gift as they agreed to air Premier Wrestling Circuit every Thursday at 9/8C. TNT was happy to do this as they were looking to fill the void in their Thursday night schedule.

January 9, 2012
Mr. Jam has announced the titles that will be on the show which are the PWC World Championship and the PWC 15 Championship. He explains that the PWC 15 Championship will be contested in a match that has a time limit of fifteen minutes. The wrestler with the most pinfalls or submissions at the end of fifteen minutes will be declared the winner, basically a 15-minute Ironman match.

February 18, 2012
Premier Wrestling Circuit will be premiering on March 22, 2012. Mr. Jam said that he'll be opening the show and that the main event will feature two superstars who have not faced each other in the ring.

Writer's Note: Hey guys, I know that the roster seems very unrealistic as their current promotions wouldn't let them go. But just go with it as this is a fantasy booking thread anyway. Enjoy! :)
2j1lquc.png

ROSTER
Alberto Del Rio
Bobby Lashley
CM Punk
Christian
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Jack Swagger
Kurt Angle
Matt Sydal
Samoa Joe
Seth Rollins
Shelton Benjamin
Sin Cara
Tyson Kidd

PWC Staff
GM & Owner: Jam
Ring Announcer: Lillian Garcia
Announce Team: Matt Striker, William Regal, and Booker T
Backstage Interviewer: Josh Matthews

Champions
PWC World Champion: TBD
PWC 15 Champion: TBD​

x4gc5g.png
Premier Wrestling Circuit – Thursday Night Upgrade
Episode 1 – Premier Arena – Los Angeles, California​

The screen is black but you can audibly hear the ruckus crowd in the Premier Arena. The camera pans over from every angle it can get as it takes a look at the brand-spankin' new Premier Arena. It's a beautiful arena and a pretty big one too as it houses exactly 11,000 wrestling fans going nuts. The lights finally dim and the camera goes over to the unique-looking ring that has different shades of blue-colored ropes as it spotlights on our very own beautiful ring announcer, Lillian Garcia.

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome the owner and founder of Premier Wrestling Circuit, Mister JAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

A pop for the founder of PWC fills the Premier arena as Remember The Name instrumental plays as his theme song. Mr. Jam can be described as tall, dark, and handsome and he is fired up. He slaps hands with the people in the front row and ignites the crowd as he has his very own pyro set off behind him.

Jam: Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, children of all ages, welcome to PREMIER – WRESTLING – CIRCUITTTTTT!

Another pop as the crowd is loving the owner's enthusiasm.

Jam: You probably all don't know me and I'd like to change that. First of all, my name is Jam, but Mr. Jam will do. I am the owner and founder of this fine establishment. Tonight, marks the first ever national broadcast of Thursday Night Upgrade and I promise you that tonight, will be a show for the ages.

Another big pop.

Jam: I'd like to introduce to you all the men who will be calling the action and the voices that will be heard worldwide at home (points to the announce table). Please welcome, Matt Striker and Booker TTTTT!

Crowd gives a good pop for the announce team of PWC.

Jam: Now down to business. Here on Upgrade, our only goal is to entertain you fans. Hence the name Upgrade, a lot of what we'll be doing here will be up to each and every one of you (points to the fans). What I mean by this is, once a month, the PWC universe will be given the power to choose a match or match type that they'd like to see and choose who the participants in the match will be. This will be every fourth week of every month. This gives you people the chance to give others a dream match that we all want to see.

Crowd loves the idea and goes berserk!

Jam: Only on Upgrade will you see Kurt Angle.

Huge reaction for the olympic gold medalist.

Jam: CM Punk.

CM Punk chants start and takes a while before it dies down.

Jam: Bobby Lashley.

Lashley gets a surprising big reaction from the LA crowd.

Jam: And again I say, tonight will be a show for the ages. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

Another pop.

Jam: Oh, I almost forgot. In the coming weeks, we'll be having a tournament to crown the first ever PWC 15 Champion. What that is, is basically a 15-minute iron man match, and the winner with the most pinfalls or submissions will be crowned the champion. So tonight marks the beginning of the tournament where 8 men will compete in separate singles matches and the winner goes further in the tournament. Those 8 men are......Alberto Del Rio (Heat), CM Punk (Pop), Dolph Ziggler (Heat), Shelton Benjamin (Pop), Jack Swagger (Heat), Tyson Kidd (Heat), Evan Bourne (Pop), and Christian (mixed reaction). Two qualifying matches will take place tonight and the first match starts...RIGHT NOW! So Los Angeles, are you ready!?

Big pop from the Los Angeles crowd. Mr. Jam is loving every minute that he's out there but finally drops the mic and makes his way out of the ring so that the match can begin.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Back from the break and the camera pans over to the announce table.

Matt Striker: Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to welcome you all to Premier Wrestling Circuit's first edition of Thursday Night Upgrade! We're here with you for a full hour and we can't wait to get this show on the road! I'm Matt Striker at ringside, alongside my broadcast partner, former-WCW Champion, Booker T!

Booker T: HAHA! - that's right dawg! Booker T, 5-time, 5-time, 5-time WCW champion here at ringside! But tonight, it's all about the fans man.

Matt Striker: That's right Booker and what an opening that was from the owner and founder of PWC, Mr. Jam. Not only that Booker, Mr. Jam has announced a tournament for the PWC 15 championship!

Booker T: Matt, I only see good things to come for Thursday Night Upgrade, let's get this started man!

*Just Close Your Eyes* blazes the PA system of PWC as Captain Charisma makes his way out to the ring. He looks out over the crowd for his peeps who look to be in attendance as the Charismatic One gets a good pop from the Los Angeles crowd. Christian is the first combatant in the PWC 15 Championship tournament and will look to make history as the first match of PWC will be under way soon.

*Get On Your Knees*
is the next theme song played and the fans quickly boo Jack Swagger as he comes out from behind the curtain. Swagger has his arms out wide as if saying “look at me” which just gets him even more heat.

i70qab.png
Match 1|PWC 15 Tournament Qualifier
Christian vs. Jack Swagger​
Christian and Swagger have battled before and it showed in this match as the two men provided an excellent opening match for Thursday Night Upgrade. Swagger controlled the match early on as he used his amateur style of wrestling to his advantage. After a quick takedown, Swagger thought he had Christian in perfect position for a headlock but it was reversed by Christian who showed his technical-prowess and got out of it. The two combatants then participated in a test of strength but that was quickly thrown out the window when Christian scored a kick to the gut followed by scoring a takedown of his own. This is where the Christian began showing his technical abilities with a front facelock on Swagger who needed a lot of strength to get out of this one.

Swagger, who was now frustrated then charged at Christian but was sent over the top rope for his troubles. Christian pandered to the crowd which gave Swagger enough time to recuperate. As soon as Christian was making his way out of the ring to follow Swagger, Swagger grabs Christian's feet and pulls him hard out of the ring and unto the concrete floor. Swagger then used his wrestling IQ and began working on the back of Christian. Hard shot after hard shot to Christian's back only edged Swagger closer to victory, or so he thought. The turning point came when Swagger had Christian set up on one side of the ring post. He was confident that Christian was out but little did he know that when he was going to go for his patented Swagger Splash from the second rope, Christian had the instinct to lift his feet up connecting on Swagger's jaw. Christian followed it up with some hard slap shots to Swagger. Swagger is Irish Whipped to the other side of the ring and Christian ducks looking to perform a back body drop. However, Swagger foresees this and lands a kick right on the pectoral of Christian. Swagger then lifts Christian in what looked to be a Gutwrench Powerbomb but hard shots to the head of Swagger and Swagger lets go of Christian who bounces off the ropes and hits a devastating spear! This was enough for the count and thus ended the first ever match on PWC's Upgrade!

Winner: Christian (by pinfall @ 8:12)

Christian was having his moment as the referee raised his hand in victory. However, Swagger did not like losing his match so he continued his assault on Christian. Not only did Swagger connect with his Gutwrench Powerbomb, but he put Christian in the ankle lock, looking to snap Christian's ankle! It took several minutes before Swagger let go of the hold due to the backstage officials coming down and telling Swagger to let go but forcing him off of Christian in the end. Swagger's music again plays and he lets out a smile that gets him some big heat from the crowd.

With that, we go backstage with Josh Matthews and his guest in the interviewer pit.

Josh Matthews:
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce my guest at this time, Dolph Ziggler.

Heat while Ziggler gets in the shot.

Josh Matthews: Dolph, we learned that your match is up next and not only that, but it'll be against someone who's probably the best in the world, CM Punk!

The fans start the CM Punk chants once more.

Josh Matthews: My question to you is this Dolph, how are you gonna get passed Punk?

Dolph Ziggler: Josh, CM Punk is really no big deal. You say that he's the best in the world, well, best in the world can't compete with perfection.

Ziggler motions at himself pointing out that he's perfection.

Dolph Ziggler: You ask how I'll beat him Josh? It'll be easy to be honest. Once I lock in that sleeper hold, it's nap time for CM Punk. (Ziggler motions the Go To Sleep sign that Punk does).

Josh Matthews: Also, this match will be part of the PWC 15 Championship tournament. Dolph, who do you see in the field that does not belong?

Dolph Ziggler: (ponders with his hand on his chin) It's really a tough decision as none of the people in the tournament deserve to be there except me. But if I had to choose someone, I'd probably say Shelton Benjamin.

Heat.

Josh Matthews: Why's that Dolph?

Dolph Ziggler: Benjamin just doesn't cut it Josh. He's been jumping from one wrestling promotion to another. And do you know why? Because he just doesn't belong. He isn't good enough. Heck, tonight might be his last night here on Upgrade!

More heat directed at Dolph Ziggler as he gets out of the shot as Josh thanks him for his time.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Matt Striker: Welcome back to Upgrade folks! What a first match we had Booker! It was back-and-forth action that was worthy of being called the first match of Upgrade. But what was up with that post-match attack from Swagger?

Booker T: That's just Swagger tryin' to make a statement dawg and he did just that. Whether I agree with it or not, what's done is done man.

Matt Striker: I see your point Book', right now, we'll have the second match qualifier that'll involve Dolph Ziggler and CM Punk. Some strong words from Ziggler earlier. It might just come back and bite him.

Booker T: Dolph Ziggler man, what an athlete that boy is. But he shouldn't take CM Punk lightly as that man can go!

*Perfection* hits the speakers and out comes the young, brash Dolph Ziggler. He flicks his beach-blonde hair to the crowd as he cockily walks down the ramp with a smug look on his face.

*Cult Of Personality*
fills the Premier Arena and the crowd goes bonkers. The Straight-Edge Superstar makes his debut on PWC debut and looks happy to be here.

160bk48.png
Match 2|PWC 15 Tournament Qualifier
Dolph Ziggler vs. CM Punk​
Dolph Ziggler and CM Punk surely didn't disappoint being called the second match of PWC Upgrade! It showcased both men's abilities and they really put on a great match. Punk got the early advantage using his educated feet to ground the brash Dolph Ziggler. It looked to be over when Punk scored a kick right to the side of Ziggler's head, but miraculously, it didn't keep Ziggler down for the three count. The match turned in Ziggler's favor when Punk missed his usual high knee to the jaw. This gave Ziggler some time to breathe.

Ziggler then went on the offensive and whipped Punk and when Punk bounced back, Ziggler hit an impressive dropkick for the two-count. Dolph even connected with a high-risk elbow from the top and executed it perfectly right at the heart of CM Punk. However, instead of going for the pin attempt, Ziggler waited for Punk to get up so he could hit his Zig-Zag. Ziggler however, was not successful as Punk held on to the ropes. Ziggler quickly got up and reversed an Irish Whip attempt from Punk and caught Punk in the sleeper! But it was not long before Punk got on one knee and wiped Ziggler's legs right under him. It was then at this time that Punk finished the match with his Anaconda Vise submission.

Winner: CM Punk (by submission at 8:42)

We go backstage where we see Shelton Benjamin watching Ziggler's match with a smile on his face. He then takes a few steps and is in the interviewer pit with Josh Matthews.

Josh Matthews:
Well Shelton, based on what you saw out there and what Dolph Ziggler said about you earlier tonight, what do you think of him?

Shelton Benjamin: Josh, Dolph got way into his head. He thinks he's perfection? That's funny. He's lucky that I wasn't his opponent for the tournament. If I was, I'd superkick some sense into him. (Looks at camera). Dolph, I'll let your negative comments about me slide this time, but next time, you won't be so lucky. You're just a superkick away from another loss. You can guarantee that. (Smiles because he got his point across).

COMMERCIAL BREAK

*Remember The Name Instrumental* hits once more as Mr. Jam again comes out with a big smile on his face and makes his way into the ring. He gets an even bigger reaction than last time.

Matt Striker: We're back on Thursday Night Upgrade! Looks like the boss is out here again to pump up the crowd Book. How you doing Book?

Booker T: I'm doing good dawg, Upgrade has been one helluva show and our main event is next, I can't wait!

Camera now hits on the owner and founder of PWC, Mr. Jam in the ring.

Jam: Los Angeles! How're you all liking the show?

Crowd roars in approval.

Jam: Glad to hear that. Next up is our main event and boy, I just had to come down here and do the ring introductions myself and right after, I'll join the announce team on commentary because this is a match that I've been dying to see! So without further ado..Ladies and gentlemen, up next, is our MAIN EVENT!

*Medal* plays as the familiar tune has got the Los Angeles crowd buzzing as they see their olympic hero tonight. Out comes Kurt Angle who is in a flurry as his pyro sets off. Kurt Angle is dressed in a red, white, and blue robe and looks ready to wrestle.

Jam: Introducting first, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 240 pounds – The Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle!

Crowd gives a huge pop partly because they are impressed with the owners announcing voice (teehee).

*Big Epic Thing* blazes PWC's PA system. The crowd again goes berserk as that theme song can only mean that the one, the only, Daniel Bryan is here! Daniel Bryan, dressed in his red robe, comes out looking ready to face probably his greatest challenge in Kurt Angle. Bryan hi-fives the people in the first row and looks ready to get it on in the ring.

Jam: Introducing next, from Aberdeen, Washington, weighing in at 210 pounds – The American Dragon, Daniel Bryan!

Crowd is in a frenzy as they just realized that they'll be getting a treat of watching a dream match between Kurt Angle and Daniel Bryan.

2rgnwqp.png
Match 3|Main Event
Kurt Angle vs. Daniel Bryan​
Kurt Angle vs. Daniel Bryan lived up to its moniker and more. It was crazy that Mr. Jam put on a match like this on free TV! However, that just shows what kind of man, the owner and founder of PWC really is, giving the fans what they want. Kurt Angle and Daniel Bryan was truly a match to see. Angle and Bryan first shake hands as a sign of respect for one another. Kurt Angle gets the early advantage as Daniel Bryan was looking for a lock-up but Angle goes straight to work hitting an arm drag and wrenching on the arm of Daniel Bryan. Bryan however, scores some punches to Angle and connects with an arm-drag of his own followed by an arm-wrench! Angle gets up and whips Bryan off the ropes and hits a shoulder-block. Angle runs to the ropes while Daniel Bryan gets on the floor as Angle jumps over him and bounces back only to get monkey-flipped over by Daniel Bryan. Angle quickly rolls to the outside. Knowing Daniel Bryan, Kurt Angle is not safe. And that was proven when Bryan hit a Suicide Dive through the second rope!

The match picked up when it came back in the ring when Angle's aggressive side took over. Angle may have taken Bryan lightly but now knows that this was a mistake. After Angle's impressive German Suplex, he began stomping away at Daniel Bryan. Bryan took it all from the Olympic Gold Medalist but never let up.

Later in the match, Angle had DB down as he hit an explosive clothesline that DB did not expect and it looked to turn him inside out. Angle then went up top and was going to perform a moonsault! However, once Angle left the top turnbuckle, DB had the instinct to get his knees up. Both men were now on the floor with both men looking to catch their breath. Angle was on his feet first as he used the ring ropes to get up. He got Bryan to his feet and whipped him to the other side. But, Bryan ran up the second turnbuckle and flipped over Angle causing Angle to lose track of where Bryan was. When Angle turned back he tasted a sweet dropkick from the American Dragon. Bryan then began pumping himself up as he hit flying clothesline after flying clothesline. He now got the crowd behind him as he waited for Angle to get up. Angle found his feet and Bryan went for the arm! He looked to lock in the LeBell Lock but Angle wouldn't let up reversing it into an Angle Slam! The straps then came down as Angle executed the ankle lock! Knowing the ankle lock very well, Bryan looked to roll Angle over but that didn't work as Angle held on and applied more pressure on Bryan's ankle. Bryan fought with all his might but just couldn't get to the ropes in time due to Angle putting a lot of pressing on Bryan's ankle, thus tapping out.

Winner: Kurt Angle (by submission @ 11:56)

As soon as the bell rang, Angle fell on his back as that match took a lot out of him. The fans showed their appreciation and started a “This is wrestling!”chant. The camera panned over to Mr. Jam as he had a smile on his face knowing that his show seemed to be a success. Back in the ring, Angle was now up and went over to Daniel Bryan who was in the corner getting up as well. Angle picked up Daniel Bryan and they embraced and shook hands as he held up Bryan's hand in the air. The crowd went crazy once again because not only did they see an incredible match, but they saw two men leave their blood, sweat, and tears in that ring.

Matt Striker: What a fitting ending to the debut episode of Thursday Night Upgrade. We hope that you all enjoyed it as we all did here in the arena. With that, I bid you all a goodnight. Tune in next week to Thursday Night Upgrade on TNT!

©Jam Corporation/Premier Wrestling Circuit 2012

END.

Hey Jam. Here is your review.

The opening was pretty good, Jam sounded realistic and the fourth week idea is pretty awesome. I have one question though, do we (people in this section) get to vote or you make up your mind on what your PWC fans want to see??

An 8-man tournament is a good idea. Alright so first up we have Christian vs. Swagger. The thing is that I don't like reviewed matches, those which are not written fully. But anyways, your PWC, your ideas. The Ziggler interview was second to perfection (no pun intended). But I did not get why he should take jabs at Benjamin. I guess there's a fued coming up. The second match too was written that way. Then again, it's your way of writing so it's fine. Though I loved the results. I love Christian and Punk's started growing on me so I really loved who you picked to win.

The III match was pretty good. Solid. And this was more discriptive than the first two and I loved it for that.

So, a solid show Jam. This was your first show, so there are some problems but I'm sure you'll fix them up as you go along the way. Good luck and keep writing.

Bearded Review

-Nice first show Jamster. Your character seems like he won't be too involved and I like that. He seems like he is going to be sticking to the business side of things and making matches. Good stuff. I like the idea of getting the fans involved and hopefully you use us BT'ers as a stepping stone in that category.

-All three matches were well written and realistic. While I'm not a fan of the review format, yours works as your description carry enough weight to make the matches project from my screen into my mind. So while I'd love to see full in depth matches, I'm okay with you sticking with this style as you make it work.

-Looks like we have some feuds budding early on. Ziggler/Shelton and Christian/Swagger being the case. Wouldn't surprise me if Ziggler tries to get involved in Shelton's PWC15 tournament match whenever that happens. And with Christian possibly out, do we see a replacement, an auto advance for his 2nd round opponent, or will he gut it out? Looking forward to that.

-Overall it was a nice opening show. A bit short, but I see this as an ECW type show where it is only an hour compared to the two hour big shows. Everything was well written and descriptive. Promos were solid and the commentary is fantastic. You definitely have Book and Striker down. Excellent work my friend.

As promised Jam, here's your review

---I like the roster that you've assembled. It's a small enough roster that youre going to be able to have a manageable PPV and shows where youre featuring most of your talent and most of them won't go to waste. Its good for a starting roster, and I like the titles as well. The PWC15 title is an intriguing one and I like the idea of how Ironman matches will determine the champion. Well done.

--- Im curious as to more background on this Jammin guy. Is he just a businessman, or is going to get in the ring and mix it up when the situation calls for it. Interesting how he's going to go head to head with Impact, Im curious to see how GS responds. ;)

---I like the plug of the first show opening with two men who have never faced one another before, and the matches all being first round ones in the tournament. Its good incentive to tune in. You plugged the show very well.

---Im not a fan of the announcing team. While I like 2 of the 3 commentators, they're all exactly that. Commentators. None are a strong play by play voice. Just a small complaint.

March 22nd, 2012, Pro Wrestling Circuit​

--- I like the way the show opened. Jam introduced himself, but kept the focus on the performers right after. I like how he opened the show with focus, on the PWC15 tournament, and getting the fans involved in picking the matches or stipulations eventually. I like how the focus was shifted to the wrestlers where Jam introduced the wrestlers one by one. Good opening segment in all.

---I like how all of the matches had clean endings. Im a big fan of matches where they simply decide who the better man is on any given night rather then one man needing to cheat to go over. An excellent start in terms of match quality.

---Speaking of matches, the Swagger/Christian match was an excellent choice for an opener. Im not a fan for the shorthand version of matches, but you make them, especially the end, easy to visualize. Christian getting the win was a good start as the babyface went over, and Swagger lost nothing getting his heat back at the end. Will Christian be out and miss time and need to be replaced, or will he be aable to wrestle? Will Jam reward Swagger for his ruthless aggression, or will he chose someone else if Christian can't go?

---Speaking of who's in the tournament, how was this decided? Im not a big fan of wrestlers being selected to be in a tournament for no reason while leaving others out. Even if you had Jam pick the names out of a hat, it would be better then nothing.

--- I wasn't a fan of the Dolph Ziggler promo. He buried the other men on the roster, which makes his wins inconsequential. Why? Because if he wins his match vs Punk and even the title, all he did was beat people who "don't belong." There's a way as a heel to cut a promo by building up your opponent first and then tearing them down. This just tore down, which isn't a good promo.

--- Speaking of which, Ziggler looks exceptionally bad tapping out to Punk. When you lose a match after burying your opponent, you look like a true scrub. The match was very good, and the ending was very well written. Id have expected Punk to go over here, and it was the right outcome. Its nice to see babyfaces going over on the first show, and the second round matchups are shaping up nicely.

---Just a though- There's nothing wrong with writing a summary of a match for the lower and mid-card matches, in fact, doing so while writing a full match for a main event or blood feud makes them seem all the more important. Id keep writing summaries the way you do for most maatches, and write full matches for the most important ones.

--- I like the promo by Benjamin. It accomplished two things: It established him as a babyface, and it planted the seeds for a feud with Ziggler. I expect to see Benjamin lose his next match and enter into a feud with Ziggler shortly after.

--- Excellent main event that was actuaally written the way I suggested. It made the match feel more important, especially since it was between two men who have never met before in the ring(other then in Japan). I liked the ending sequence where Kurt reversed the attempted LaBell Lock into the Ankle Lock. It was a match I could picture the two of them having.

---Good first show Jam. It wasn't without problems, but for a new promotion, it was very well done. It was focused on the tournament and started at least two feuds in Christian/Swagger and Ziggler/Benjamin, so it was very well done. It also has me looking forward to next week's show, which is always a good thing. B+

PWC - THURSDAY NIGHT UPGRADE:

A very solid first show, Jam, great to see you back in the running here on BT. Mr. Jam as the owner could be interesting as you can completey determine whether or not he is a nice guy or not. I do similar with Chip Butty and I think there are lots of potential ideas that could come from it. Just don't make him a complete and utter ass-kisser all the time. Throw in some intrigue.

Eight man tournament is OK but no Angle? I like the idea of the PWC 15 Title and the Iron Man thing could be interesting. Further down the line, I hope it doesn't get too repetitive though. Am predicting Punk vs. Del Rio in the final and - for the first champion - I'd go with the heel every time. Del Rio to be your first champion.

Christian's defeat of Swagger is followed by a dirty, low attack from the All American American. Setting up feuds by the look of it? Makes me think that Christian goes out in the Semi Final probably as a result of Swagger's interference. Ziggler's comments about Shelton Benjamin make it pretty clear that Dolph loses to Punk before the match starts and will head into a future feud with Benjamin. Like the use of the Anaconda Vice for Punk. Angle vs. Bryan is a match I'd pay to watch, love it. Angle gets the win in your first main event, that is cool.

Solid start, looking forward to more: C+

- Try to add more detail to the matches;

- Build some other feuds other than the PWC 15 Title ones but don't make them too obvious;

- Stick with this one!

GCB

Grand Sword Review's PWC Episode #1

Great to see you back Jam, and you've put together an assemble of what looks like your favourite guys which means we are going to see some great matches as you will no doubt know each every guy's moveset, their promo style etc...

After reading the whole show I get a real Dana White vibe from "Jam", he is a fan and loves to see guys go at it, but also will be a visiable but non-interfering authority figure, which seems quite cool.

PWC gives off this whole polished new, top fed (not an indy fed) vibe also and it looks great.

Big fan of summarised matches, especially if they are written well. Hate commentary stuff but that's just me, it serves its purpose for filling in the gaps in the story.

Would have liked to have seen another match to showcase your roster, maybe Lashley would have been great.

But your main event is awesome... its your first show and why not put the two best in the world in a tv match with a great finish to end.

PWC seems like a more wrasslin less talk type of show, and that has me hooked.

Keep up the good work Jam!

263uiye.png

Thursday Night Upgrade
Episode 2 – Premier Arena – Los Angeles, California

*PYRO*
*PYRO*
*PYRO*
*PYRO*
*PYRO*​

Camera pans over the newly-made Premier Arena as the 10,421 wrestling fans in attendance are going nuts. You see flashes coming from every angle because of the many camera flashes from the fans in attendace. The announce team comprised of Matt Striker and Booker T welcome all the fans watching from home and they hype up the second episode of PWC's Thursday Night Upgrade. They look ready to begin and the fans seem ready too!

*Nation of Violence* hits over the PA system and the crowd recognizes the man who comes out behind the curtains, Samoa Joe! Joe gets a big cheer from the Los Angeles crowd but looks all business tonight. He is dressed in his wrestling gear and his trusty towel and has a mean look on his face. A fan touches him as he walks down the ramp and Joe looks at him like he's gonna kill him. Joe lets this go and continues walking down the ramp and finally in the ring.

Joe requests a mic from ringside and rudely snatches it from the timekeeper as he was trying to hand it to Joe which gets cheap heat from the crowd. The crowd are now having second thoughts as they thought that Joe was a face as he is clearly a heel right now. Joe finally talks into the microphone and says that he came to PWC for one thing, and one thing only, and that is to fight. He says he doesn't want any minor league competition, he wants the best and only the best. He says that the roster is pretty slim right now and that there is no one who is on his level. Joe then says that he'll give someone an opportunity to step into the ring with him. He issues an open challenge to anyone in the back who is man enough to fight him right here, right now.

The crowd seem into it as they love this side of Samoa Joe with his intensity clearing on display. They now anticipate who will accept Samoa Joe's challenge. Thirty seconds has now gone by. Joe now has a smirk on his face and right before he was going to say something...*Unstoppable* plays over the sound system and that can only mean one thing, Bobby Lashley! Lashley has a big entrance as the pyro go off behind him which gets him a huge roar of approval from the crowd. Lashley looks impressive and even has a smile on his face as he walks down to confront Joe in the ring while Joe looks unimpressed.

Lashley enters the ring and Joe immediately walks right to him and Lashley does the same. The two are in the middle of the ring mouthing off to each other. They get in each other's face and eventually come nose-to-nose. You can feel the intensity from the two! Just when it looked like they were gonna come to blows...*Remember The Name Instrumental*PWC owner, Mr. Jam comes out to the ring. The owner comes out in a shining silver suit and a red tie. Jam gets boo'd a little bit because the crowd seems to have been waiting for Lashley and Joe to duke it out. Jam has a mic and tells everyone they shouldn't boo him because he's gonna give them exactly what they want. He announces that Samoa Joe will take on Bobby Lashley right here, right NOW! The crowd roars in approval and Mr. Jam can do nothing but smile as he again livens up the crowd tonight.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

eh11eu.png

Match 1| Singles Match
Samoa Joe vs. Bobby Lashley

We're back from the break where Joe and Lashley had to be separated by the ref so that he could allow for the bell to ring. Both men go to their respective corner and begin warming up before the bell finally rings. The two warriors circle each other in the ring and engage in a lock up that is quickly turned into an arm drag by Joe followed by the wrenching of the arm. Lashley, however, reverses this quickly as he rolls over and performs an arm-drag of his own that sends Joe to the opposite side of the ring. The two powerhouses show their technical ability which impresses the fans. But later on, Joe takes the advantage when Joe reversed power slam into a german suplex.

With that being said, Joe began working on the back of Lashley. Joe drove his knees right into the spine of Lashley, showing no remorse. Joe went outside and stretched Lashley backs on the steel post! The referee got to the count of 4 before Joe released it. Joe followed this with a running powerslam and a pin attempt but only got him a two count, surprisingly. Joe continued working on Lashley's back and especially made good use of the objects outside the ring. After driving Lashley's back on the barricade, Joe left him out to dry and ordered the referee to start his count. Lashley struggled but by the count of eight, made his way back in the ring.

Joe whipped Lashley off the ropes but Lashley counters with a shoulder takedown. Lashley begins building up steam as he backs down Joe to the corner and unleashes vicious shoulder blocks to Joe. Lashley set out a loud roar which got him a good pop. Lashley connected with a splash to Joe in the corner and followed it up with a belly to belly suplex which resulted in a near fall. Lashley then poised himself and looks for the spear. With Joe finally getting to his feet, Lashley dashes towards Joe but Joe side-steps Lashley and Lashley's shoulder eats a whole lot of the steel ring post. Joe hoists Lashley on the top rope and positions him for the Muscle Buster. Joe now has him and drops him with the Muscle Buster! However, Lashley is smart and rolls out of the ring so that a cover can't be made.

This frustrates Joe a lot! Joe takes a few deep breaths and goes outside to where Lashley is and hits some forearm smashes. Lashley though, makes a comeback and brawls right back at Joe. The referee is now at the count of 7. Neither wrestler realizes this and they continue brawling. Lashley hit a big clothesline on Joe before the ref calls for the bell and Lillian Garcia announces a double countout.

Winner: Double Count-Out (9:24)

Lashley has a frustrated look on his face but when he turns around, Joe hit him with a kick right to the jaw! The crowd “oooohs” at the sound of the kick. Joe is clearly frustrated with the outcome of the match as well. Joe walks away but soons comes to a stop. He looks back at Lashley, and comes right back and gets Lashley to his feet. Joe hits the Muscle Buster on Lashley on the outside! The crowd give Joe some heat but Joe doesn't seem to care and just walks up back the ramp looking pleased with what he did.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Back from the break and we hear *Bed Of Nails* playing as Tyson Kidd is making his way down to the ring. The last graduate of the Hart Dungeon looks to make an impact and qualify to the next round of the PWC 15 Tournament. But to do that he has to beat this man...

*Born To Win* is now heard around the Premier Arena and the crowd loves the appearance from Evan Bourne, who is now introduced as Matt Sydal. Sydal is his happy-go-lucky self as he slaps hands with the PWC fans in the front row. Sydal looks ready to wrestle and the match gets started.

oshfuv.png

Match 2| PWC 15 Tournament Qualifer
Tyson Kidd vs. Matt Sydal

Kidd and Sydal engage in a quick, fast-paced matchup as expected. Both men seemed to have an answer for anything that the other throws. However, Kidd takes the advantage when Sydal misses a flying crossbody to the outside. Kidd brings Sydal back in the ring and works on the lower back of Sydal. With Sydal writhing in pain, Kidd applies a single leg Boston Crab on Sydal. Sydal resiliently gets to the ropes forcing Kidd to break the hold.

Kidd seems to have it in the bag and just slaps the back of the head ordering Sydal to get back up. However, this was a mistake on Kidd's part as it seemed to motivate Sydal. Sydal hit a high knee right to Kidd's jaw that looked to knock him out. Sydal went for the cover but only got a near fall. As soon as Kidd got up, he ate a running hurricanrana from the charging Sydal. With Kidd dazed, Sydal went up top. Kidd struggled to find his feet, and when he did, he turned back only to get a dose of a diving double-knee drop.

With all the momentum swinging in Sydal's favour, Sydal signals to the crowd that he's going up for his finisher. Kidd is out on the mat, and Sydal reaches the top turnbuckle. He gives a sign to the fans and lifts off! But, Kidd has rolled out of the way, but Sydal lands on his feet! Kidd scores a dropkick on Sydal. He went for the cover and got a nearfall. Kidd was frustrated and that caused him to go for a submission, the sharpshooter! Kidd almost had it locked in but Sydal fought through it. When Kidd was trying to get back on the offensive, Sydal hit him with a roundhouse kick, much like the Trouble in Paradise, paying homage to his former tag-team partner Kofi Kingston! The crowd was roaring at the sight of the kick and knew what was coming next. Sydal quickly climbed the turnbuckle and boom! He hits the Shooting-Star Press for the 1! 2! 3!

Winner: Matt Sydal (8:51)

After the match, the camera pans over to Josh Matthews who has Alberto Del Rio in the interview pit. The crowd immediately boo Del Rio when he was seen on the TitanTron. Josh asks Del Rio what he thinks of possibly facing Matt Sydal next week in the PWC 15 Tournament match. Del Rio looks disgustedly at Josh and asks him why he said “possibly”. He doesn't let Josh explain and says that he WILL face Sydal next week without a doubt. Del Rio says that whatever the outcome of the Kidd/Sydal match, it was obvious that Del Rio would be the victor. Josh then asks if he's underestimating his opponent tonight, Shelton Benjamin. Del Rio smugs and says that he shouldn't worry about Benjamin because no one on PWC can beat him and even suggests to Mr. Jam to sign more talent, some REAL talent. He laughs and walks off.

COMMERICAL BREAK

Back from the commercial break, and we see Seth Rollins already in the ring. The announcers hype up Rollins saying that this man is no stranger to wrestling and has been a champion in other promotions and will be looking to make an impact here tonight.

*Big Epic Thing* plays and Daniel Bryan gets a big cheer from the crowd in the Premier Arena. The American Dragon comes out in his red robe and runs down the ramp only to be greeted with more cheers.

66dnip.png

Match 3| Singles Match
Seth Rollins vs. Daniel Bryan

Seth Rollins and Daniel Bryan are both very experienced wrestlers and it showed here. They started the match off with an elbow-collar tie-up only for Rollins to sweep Bryan off his feet and go for a cover that didn't even get to a 1-count. They repeat the same sequence only with Bryan doing it this time and again not even a 1-count. The crowd cheers them on and again lockup. Rollins gets the advantage and scores a takedown on Bryan. Rollins gets Bryan in a facelock only for Bryan to get out of it and wrench on the left arm of Rollins. Bryan lifts up Rollins for a back suplex with Rollins hand behind his back causing more damage to the left arm.

Bryan had showed his wrestling prowess as he continued to work on the left arm of Rollins. To inflict more damage, Bryan had Rollins in the surfboard submission. After he thought that Rollins had endured enough damage from this, he let go of the hold and whipped Rollins over to the opposite turnbuckle. Bryan ran full steam ahead but ate Rollins' boot for his trouble. Rollins went up top and connected with a missle dropkick. Rollins got a two-count after this. Rollins, with the momentum shifting on his side, hit a springboard clothesline on Bryan that dazed him. Rollins wasn't done yet as he hit a running shooting star press on Bryan that caused the crowd to “oooooh” Rollins gets another near fall and can't believe it.

Rollins takes a few deep breaths as he looks to be contemplating on how he's gonna put Bryan away. Rollins began hitting consecutive elbows right on Bryan's sternum but still couldn't put him away. Rollins then whips Bryan to the corner but Bryan rides up the turnbuckle and flips over Rollins. When Rollins turns around, Bryan dropkicks Rollins and he lands on the turnbuckle. Bryan moves back and charges at Rollins connecting with the running dropkick to the head of Rollins. Because of the impact of the dropkick, Rollins begins to fall and as he falls, Bryan locks him in the LeBell Lock and Rollins has no choice but to tap out.

Winner: Daniel Bryan (9:31)

The crowd give both men their respect as they cheer for them. Bryan asks for a mic and waits for the crowd to quiet down a little. You can hear Bryan's deep breaths after that victory. But anyway, Bryan says that last week, he faced probably his toughest opponent in the ring, Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle's name gets a big pop from the crowd. Bryan continues on saying that he highly respects Angle and respects what he has done as an athlete and for the sport of wrestling. He says that he believe him and Angle can have many great battles in the ring. The crowd eats up his words and likes what they're hearing. With that, Bryan proposes that on Week 4, PWC owner, Mr. Jam has said that the PWC Universes will be deciding on matches. He says that he wants to propose The Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle vs. The American Dragon, Daniel Bryan II for the vacant PWC World Championship on the line! The crowd roars at the proposal of Daniel Bryan! Bryan smiles and plays to the crowd before finally dropping his microphone.

The camera fades to Josh Matthews in the interview pit with his guest, Shelton Benjamin. Josh asks Benjamin how he feels about the many superstars in the locker room doubting his skills. Benjamin says he really can' explain all the heat he is getting from everyone and says that it doesn't matter because it just motivates him to do better. He also says that tonight, he'll be proving everyone wrong when he beats Alberto Del Rio and advances on and eventually becomes the first ever PWC 15 Champion.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

*Ain't No Stoppin' Me* plays and the crowd give Benjamin probably the biggest pop of the night only second to Lashley and Daniel Bryan earlier on. Benjamin looks focused as he enters the ring and warms up getting ready for Alberto Del Rio.

*Realza* plays and the crowd's demeanor instantly change and boo the hell outta Del Rio. Del Rio comes out of his Lamborghini Gallardo priced at $175,000 dollars. He soaks in all the heat and smiles to the crowd who don't do the same. As soon as Del Rio enters the ring, he stares a hole right into Benjamin as the two finally get it on.

35a6jc3.png

Match 4| PWC 15 Tournament Qualifer – Main Event
Shelton Benjamin vs. Alberto Del Rio

Benjamin and Del Rio lock up and Benjamin uses all his strength to back down Del Rio to the corner. The ref asks for a clean break and Benjamin obliges but Del Rio kicks Benjamin in the gut. Del Rio then begins landing hard punches on Benjamin's back getting him to his knees. Del Rio bounces off the ropes and kicks Benjamin's back as you hear the loud thud from the kick. Del Rio shows his aggressive side and kicks on the right arm of Benjamin looking to be targeting that part of the body.

Del Rio gets Benjamin to his feet and applies the abdominal stretch. You can see that Benjamin is in pain. However, the crowd wheels him to power out of it as Benjamin drops down and scores a Pele Kick! Del Rio is dazed from the kick and Benjamin goes for the cover! But only gets a two-count. Benjamin now shows his amateur background and gets Del Rio in a front facelock. Benjamin wrenches on the hold but Del Rio gets to his knee and Benjamin does the same before Benjamin kicks Del Rio in the gut and whips him to the ropes and executes a back body drop. Del Rio slides out of the ring as we go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We come back from the break and we see that Del Rio is now in complete control. An instant replay of how this happened is shown to the folks watching at home. The video shows Benjamin looking to whip Del Rio to the steel steps but Del Rio instead whips Benjamin shoulder-first into the steel steps and that wasn't all. Del Rio slammed Benjamin's right arm on the steel ring post before finally getting in the ring. Back to the actual action, we can see Del Rio wrenching on the right arm of Benjamin in abdominal stretch. Del Rio delivers elbows to the side of the neck to cause Benjamin more pain.

Del Rio lets go off the hold and faces the fans and taunts them only to be boo'd immensely. He continues taunting them, however for a few moments but this caused Benjamin to get a breather too as well. When he turned around, BOOM! Superkick by Benjamin! 1! 2! 3! - No kickout by Del Rio! Benjamin thought he had Del Rio there. Camera zooms in on Del Rio, seeing his wide-eyed reaction. Benjamin picks up Del Rio and whips him off the ropes and connects with a belly-to-belly suplex that sends Del Rio across the ring. Benjamin now feels the momentum as he again whips Del Rio off the ropes but this times hits a Samoan Drop! 1! 2! Kickout! Another near fall from Benjamin.

Benjamin looks to the crowd and he's feeding off their energy. He looks to Del Rio and knows what to do next. He gets Del Rio up, and sets him up for the T-Bone! However...;I Am Perfection; plays and Ziggler makes an appearance, causing a distraction for Benjamin. Benjamin looks shocked to see Ziggler but doesn't let go of the T-Bone Suplex. But Del Rio takes advantage of the distraction and hits elbows to Benjamin's head. Because of this distraction, it allowed Del Rio to counter the T-Bone Suplex to the Cross Armbreaker! Ziggler runs down and taunts Benjamin from the outside. Benjamin fights for a while, but eventually taps out to the submission maneuver. After enduring the damage to his right arm earlier on, Del Rio was smart to apply the Cross Armbreaker on Benjamin's right arm.

Winner: Alberto Del Rio (10:27)

Ziggler backs up the ramp looking pleased handing Benjamin the loss. Del Rio has his arms raised in victory and he goes on the turnbuckle and poses for the crowd but only gets heat from them.

©Jam Corporation/Premier Wrestling Circuit 2012​

END.

Hey JAM. Here's a review:

-I liked Samoa Joe opening the show and you put up a great detail showing us that he's heel. His promo was solid and I love Bobby Lashley coming out and accepting the challenge. And guess what? Mr. JAM has made it official. Great. A great contest and I liked this match even more because of the details you added. I like these kind of matches. But one thing, when you're clearly buidling Joe, why not give him a clean win over Lashley? Nontheless, the aftermatch assault made up for it.

-Kidd vs Sydal was a solid match but I feel it needed some more detail. But it was good and I liked it. Sydal winning is a good thing and I am truly exicted to see him wrestle next week.

-You nailed Del Rio nearly perfectly. Just a minute marginal error in mannerisms which I can't express using words. Other than that, he came out as he is on TV. Good job there.

-Another great contest between Rollins and Bryan and that was expected. Bryan's aftermatch promo was solid and I like the build-up to a potential Bryan-Angle feud which should be amazing to watch. I am waiting for Angle's answer which should be next week. Just one question though, is the World championship different from the 15 championship?

-Typical babyface promo from Benjamin. Nothing much to say there. I am expecting Del Rio to win to set up a great Sydal vs Del Rio match and a Benjamin-Ziggler feud and I am totally spot-on. A great match with Ziggler doing the obvious. I would love to see these two in the ring. And again, I am looking forward to Sydal vs Del Rio next week.

Overall, great show JAM. I don't like giving grades so I am not going to. Keep up the good work and you'll get better. Good luck and keep writing.

GLOBAL ICON

Here's the review Jam:

Loving the roster. I noticed a lot of technical wrestlers and I like that. I don't see one wrestler that I don't like.

For Show #2:

The opening promo was great. It established Joe as a heel and Joe vs. Lashley as a feud (possibly?:shrug:) Jam coming out was expected, but I thought he would make this a main event.

The result of Joe vs. Lashley was pretty good. Double count-out is good, and Joe hitting his finisher established his heelness. (Is heelness a word?:confused:)

Kidd vs. Sydal (Bourne) was good. I have always wanted to see Bourne advance in a world title tourney. Hopefully, he becomes champ. I like both competitors, so this was a good match.

Daniel Bryan winning is great. Much different than WWE now. :disappointed:

Ziggler interfering and ruining Benjamin's chances to win was expectable, but well played out. I don't care for Del Rio, but I like Benjamin. Good to see the Ziggler vs. Benjamin feud to be carried out.

Overall, I liked the first show better than this one, but I still like this one.

Overall: 87%

I thought i gave you a week 1 review, but here i go...small rooster is manageable.My favourite wrestler before reading the show would have to be Bobby Lashley. I like the ring announcer Lillian Garcia too.

As for the show well formatted and easy to read. Well done!
First match Christian/ Swagger, Swagger looks dominated all the way in my opinon. Christian looks like wwe`s john cena. Coming back to win all the time, but we will see what happens here. Swagger means business. i dont see a rivarly between the two however.

Ziggler great interview! cm punk comes out you just know ziggler is going to get beat. Ziggler looked strong too, not a bad thing, short match was perfect timing. I really liked this.

Shelton benjamin/ Ziggler feud announced i think! Good to see that. I didn`t like jam coming out again before the main event, i was looking forward to Lillian Garcia calling it out.

As for the main event i don`t like it when you write DB, ( Instead of Daniel Bryan )
Great main event, looks like Kurt Angle is a big contender for the big title.

2ND SHOW REVIEW

I don`t think this show was as well formatted as the first, i would love for you to go back to the first show and add the colours etc next time. I think the commentating should be separted from the matches. I think this show was too one match too long, maybe having Daniel Bryan match next week instead. But as it stands it looks like Bryan/ Angle are going to have another battle i`am really looking forward to this!

Overall i prefered the first show to the second one, but that`s only my opinon. This doesn`t mean i won`t be reading next week. I will be reading! And i`am going to try and predict what`s going to happen next time;

The PWC15 semi finals, del rio, punk, christian and bourne. I think its going to be a Del Rio, CM Punk final. And i think we will see Sin Cara in action for the first time next week! I would like to see you cut down back to 3 matches!

Bearded Review

-Alright here we go, show numero dos. Love to see Joe stepping up and showing some intensity. Joe works best when he plays a total badass. Solid opening match. The double countout works here and with Joe's post match attack it looks like we have the makings of a feud. I dig that, these two could put on some brutal affairs.

-Evan Bourne and Tyson Kidd starting us back off after the commercial. Should be a good little diddy. And it was pretty solid. Glad Bourne won, but I'm also glad Kidd looked good in the process. Hopefully you can make Tyson a player unlike the WWE right now. Bourne advancing on and it looks like he is going to be a star here, awesome.

-Now here is a main event level match right here. DB and Black could tear the fucking house down. And it looks like they did. Great match, definitely the match of the night. DB winning is the right move. Black is a young guy on the rise and hanging in with DB is a good enough rub. Huge announcement from DB to end the match and hopefully it gets done. DB/Angle part two has the makings for epicness, especially for the title.

-Main event time and we see ADR and Shelty B. Definitely think Ziggler is going to be involved here. Good, solid match right here. ADR winning is expected and definitely the right move. We see Ziggler involved and now we have the seeds for a singles feud. Good to see you taking GCB's advice of setting up some feuds.

-Overall the show was pretty good. I like the opening show better, but this wasn't terrible. Still a good show. Glad that some feuds are getting set up and we have a great final four for the PWC15 title with Punk, ADR, Bourne, and Christian. I think the show was a bit cluttered, I'm with CJ with that 3 matches is definitely best. I can see 4 working if one is more so a squash. Though that really didn't take from the show. One other thing I'd love to see some more mic work next week.

LSN's PWC Show #2 Review

---I like that the show has a name in Thursday Night Upgrade. It's a good one too. Is it possible I missed this announcement in the first show?

---Joe's promo to open the show was a good one. You took great pains to establish that Joe is a heel, I think for the better. Joe is naturally suited to be that bad-ass heel that beats people up and doesn't care about support from the crowd.

---I thought it was slightly too early to give away Joe vs Lashley if the point is to push both as major forces, which is why the double countout worked for me here. I liked how both competitors were so intense and the rivalry has heated up already to the point that they were too busy brawling to notice the referee count. Joe's post-match attack on Lashley ensures the feud will continue, which I like. My only questions are why neither man was in the running to crown the first champion, and why do these two dislike each other so much? Perhaps a promo next week can clear this up.

---I'm curious as to why there was no follow-up to the Swagger attack on Christian following their match last week. We've yet to see Jam interact with the talent, perhaps an injury update or Swagger demanding he take Christian's place would have been appropriate here?

---I'm curious as to why Bourne changed his name to Matt Sydal. One could gather I suppose that Evan Bourne was a trademark of WWE, but so would so many other names such as Ziggler, Swagger, and Del Rio. Anyways, good match between Kidd and Sydal and if that's the action to be expected in the PWU 15 tournament and from that division in general, Im all for it. I hope we see interaction between the two divisions and one not being positioned as being significantly higher then the other. I like the tribute to Kofi by Sydal at the end of the match.

--- Kind of the same thing I talked about last week with Ziggler happened once again with Del Rio. I have no problem with Del Rio noting himself to be better then Benjamin, or anyone on the roster. But burying the roster by having Del Rio suggest he sign more talent is a lose-lose for Del Rio when I read the promo. If he beats Benjamin, he beat a scrub. If he loses, he lost to a scrub There's something to be said for the subtle art of building one's opponent up before tearing them down.

---Another good match, this time between Rollins and Bryan. Neither has been established as a face or a heel yet, and that's fine at this point. They had a nice, throw-back style wrestling match, one in which Bryan needed the victory after his loss to Angle last week. I like his confidence in challenging Angle to a rematch for the Heavyweight Title, Im just curious to see the follow-up and reason why he(or Angle) deserves to challenge for it.

--- Good, typical babyface promo from Benjamin. I like that Benjamin noted he was going to prove his doubters wrong in the ring rather then go on and so forth about it.

----Good match between Del Rio and Benjamin. The interference from Ziggler was expected but not a bad thing as it was the only thing that cost Benjamin the match against Del Rio, and the feud was expected to happen after Ziggler's promo last week. I loved Del Rio's reversal of the T-Bone into the Cross Arm-Breaker and am looking forward to the match upcoming between Del Rio/Sydal.

---Good show this week. I like the feuds that are being established between Ziggler/Benjamin, Angle/Bryan(will it be a face/face, or will one be a heel) and Lashley/Joe. Christian and Swagger have a built in feud now, and hopefully we'll see follow-up next week.I think the heel promos need some work, but otherwise, you've had a very solid 2 weeks to start off the show.

B+

Author's Note: Hey guys, this show is written in a super-duper-ultra-mega summary style. Had this show written all out but my laptop crashed and had to be wiped clean. Which also means I'll be needing new graphics, might take a while to get them done. I've asked help on that though. Probably gonna get the old graphic from my old post. So, writing in this style was easier for me and was thinking of making this permanent. Would love your feedback on this if I should keep this writing style.

263uiye.png

Thursday Night Upgrade
Episode 2 – Premier Arena – Los Angeles, California

*PYRO*
*PYRO*
*PYRO*
*PYRO*
*PYRO*​

The awesome pyro display marks the beginning of the third edition of PWC. Matt Striker and Booker T welcome us to the program and run down some of the action going tonight on tonight. Striker hypes up the remain PWC 15 Qualifying matches while Booker T says that he can't wait for the night to begin. And as he tries to comment further he is interrupted by...

*Ancient Spirit* blares the PA system and this could only mean the arrival of the one and only International Sensation, Sin Cara. Sin Cara looks pumped as he removes his robe and runs down the ring and does his excellent ring entrance with the trampoline. The crowd loves the entrance as they give the Mexican star a resounding pop.

*Medal* is now heard and the crowd is as wild as ever as they await the arrival of their Olympic Hero, Kurt Angle. Angle comes out ready with his mouth-guard. The Olympic Gold Medalist looks ready to go as he stares down Sin Cara.

Match 1: Kurt Angle defeated Sin Cara by pinfall @ 8:42
Sin Cara gave Angle a run for his money as the International Sensation showed his unique offense and almost pulled out a victory over the Olympic Hero. The end came with Cara got Angle in his own submission maneuver called the Sin Tacha. But Kurt Angle, being the submission specialist that he is, reversed it into an Ankle Lock which Sin Cara had no choice but to tap out to.

After the match, Kurt Angle asks for a mic and addresses the question that Daniel Bryan asked Kurt Angle last week. Angle says that when he wrestled Bryan, he clearly underestimated him and it almost cost him a match. He says that Bryan is one tough competitor and he'd love to wrestle Bryan again. However, Angle says that despite Bryan impressing him, he'll take the richest prize in the company, the PWC World Title and force Bryan to tap out and it's true, it's DAMN true!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Back from the break and Striker seems to be excited because before the break, Kurt Angle accepted Daniel Bryan's challenge next week for the PWC World Title. Booker T says he can't wait and that it'll be one hell of a match!

*Just Close Your Eyes* plays and the crowd gives a big pop for Captain Charisma. The crowd seems especially happy since it's the first time that they've seen Christian since Jack Swagger's attack. Christian looks for his peeps around the Premier Arena which gets him more pop when suddenly...

JACK SWAGGER! Swagger again attacks Christian from behind. He pounds on Christian and brings him to ringside. He whips Christian off to the steel steps! Swagger was not done as he picked up Christian and slammed him spine-first unto the barricade. Swagger raises his hands looking happy with what he did. When it looked like Swagger was heading out, he came back and picked up Christian. Christian is now in Swagger's mercy and Swagger slams him down with the Gutwrench Powerbomb on the floor! CM Punk comes running out before Swagger wanted to do anything else. Swagger escapes through the crowd and Punk checks on Christian who calls for medics in the back.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Back from the break and a video was shown of Christian being helped out on a stretcher getting put inside an ambulance. Striker says that Christian was taken to a nearby medical facility and that he hopes Christian has a speedy recovery. He then turns it over to Josh Matthews in the interviewer pit.

Josh welcomes us and introduces his guest at this time, Daniel Bryan. He asks Bryan what his game plan will be against Kurt Angle since we now know that Angle has accepted his challenge in a match that the fans will be voting for. Bryan responds by saying that there really is no game plan. He says that he's just gonna go out there and wrestle and give it his all like the first time him and Angle were in the ring. Bryan says that he doesn't know the kinds of matches that the fans can choose but whatever it is, he'll BEAT Kurt Angle and become the first ever PWC World Champion. Bryan then leaves leaving Josh. Just when Josh was about to leave, Alberto Del Rio comes and says to interview him now. Josh is puzzled and takes a short while thinking of a question to ask Del Rio. Del Rio then shoves him aside and takes the mic. Del Rio says that tonight he'll advance to the finals of the PWC 15 Tournament and that we are all looking at destiny. Because his destiny is to be a champion, and his first championship in the company will be the PWC 15 Championship.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

*Perfection* plays and the crowd is suddenly in a foul mood as the brash, young, cocky Dolph Ziggler comes out. The beach-blonde superstar flicks his fair off and makes his way to the ring looking as cocky as ever.

*Unstoppable* plays and the look on Ziggler's face turns into a frown as he sees his opponent for tonight. The impressive Lashley sets off his pyro and stares a hole into Dolph Ziggler.

Match 2: Bobby Lashley defeated Dolph Ziggler @ 8:12
Lashley dominated the match but not after Ziggler got some offense in. When Ziggler's offense proved to be no match for Lashley, Ziggler escaped the ring looking to get the count-out. But Shelton Benjamin comes from behind and brings him back in the ring only to get speared by Lashley who picks up the victory.

After the match, Samoa Joe comes out from the back applauding Lashley. Lashley then gets on his toes thinking Joe was going to attack but Joe just stays on the stage and continues applauding Lashley. Lashley dares Joe to get in the ring but Joe waves his finger at him and says “Another time”.

Camera goes to the back where we see the owner of PWC's office, Mr. Jam for the first time. The shot is seen with Mr. Jam on his big chair talking to someone infront of his desk who is covered by another big chair. The two shake hands and Mr. Jam can be audibly heard saying, “This is gonna be fun.” When the chair rotates, the person we see is Jim Cornette! The commisioner of ROH! Jim Cornette surprisingly gets a huge pop from the crowd. The camera fades as Cornette and Mr. Jam are still shaking hands smiling at each other.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As soon as we come back from commercial, *Realza* plays and Del Rio comes out of another expensive car honking his horn. The crowd give him the biggest heat of the night but Del Rio just soaks it all in. Del Rio looks ready and he won't let the crowds opinions of him make him lose his focus.

*Born To Win*
plays and Matt Sydal comes out getting a big pop from the Los Angeles crowd. Sydal runs down the ramp and goes in the ring via the bottom rope. Del Rio doesn't look impressed with Sydal as Sydal panders to the crowd.

Match 3: Alberto Del Rio defeated Matt Sydal @ 9:35 to advance to the finals of the PWC 15 Tournament
Del Rio had Sydal right where he wanted him but a small miscue by Del Rio and Sydal took the advantage. With Sydal's unique offense, he had Del Rio in position for the Shooting Star Press. However, a man came out of the crowd and threatened to come in so the referee had to turn his attention to the individual. While that was happening, Tyson Kidd came out of nowhere and kicked Sydal off the top turnbuckle. The big guy who was distracting the referee finally got off the ring apron only to see both Sydal and Del Rio on the ground. Del Rio gained consciousness and waited for Sydal to get up. As soon as Sydal found his feet, Del Rio hit a devastating enzuigiri for the win.

Tyson Kidd and the big guy by his side have smiles on their faces as the camera catches up to them on the ramp to get a reaction from them. Del Rio celebrates in the ring while Sydal holds his head in pain as he was very close to advancing in the tournament.

END.

Here's a review mate:

Cara comes out and it's him versus Angle, which should be good. Hmm, I've said this before and sorry for saying it again, but I don't like the recap form of match-writing. Anyway, I can understand your problem. So, Angle accepts the challenge and we have a match next week!! Can't wait. Hope that is a solid, fully written, awesome match and I know it will be one!

Swagger attacks Christian and I like where this is going. No words exchanged, just Swagger cowardly attacking Christian and I would love to see a match between them. Christian taken to the hospital, adds much more to the feud. Solid Bryan promo and it puts over the WHC match next week.

Lashely defeats Ziggler with help from Benjamin and it doesn't hurt Ziggler and further builds the Ziggler-Benjamin feud. Joe comes out applauding and that put over his heel persona. I am really looking forward to this feud after the Angle-Bryan feud. Wow!! Jam and Cornette. Should be interesting here. It kept me hooked. Wonder why they're smilingt though? Good work here.

Kidd costs Sydal the match. And I think the big man should either be Jackson Andrews or DH Smith. Del Rio wins. Who's his opponent? I guess I will have to wait. Also sets up a good Kidd-Sydal feud.

Good show JAM. You are improving and in what a way. Good luck and keep writing.

PWC.com caught up with owner, Mr. Jam and got his thoughts on what to do with the whole Christian/Swagger situation and how he feels about running his own wrestling promotion and what that segment with Jim Cornette was all about.

PWC: Mr. Jam, what will you do about this situation with Christian and Jack Swagger?

Mr. Jam: Well, I'm honestly disappointed that the crowd didn't get to see Christian vs. CM Punk on the last edition of PWC, but the show must go on. Christian was taken to a nearby medical facility and I still haven't gotten word on when Christian will be cleared to wrestle. As I said, earlier, the show must go on, so on the next edition of Thursday Night Upgrade, we'll see a PWC 15 Tournament Qualifying Match with CM Punk vs. JACK SWAGGER!

PWC: Big announcement there boss. Now, how does it feel running your own wrestling promotion?

Mr. Jam: Ha, it's been a blast. Even if it keeps me up at night, I've been having a whole lot of fun. Also, did you guys know that I've wrestled in high school back in my day, which isn't pretty far and also in various small town wrestling promotions. I'm only in my early 30s, I won't say exactly how old to keep you all wondering. However, I've had my chance in the ring, I know how it's like to wrestle, and hey, who knows, I might wrestle a match in PWC.

PWC: Whoa, Mr. Jam in the ring? I'm sure we'd all love to see that. But sir, I think the question on a lot of people's minds is what was that segment all about when you were seen shaking Jim Cornette's hand, who is also the ROH Commisioner?

Mr. Jam: (smiles) Well, you'll all have to see what comes out of that one. But I guarantee you, it's gonna be great!

PWC: Thank you for your time Mr. Jam.

--- PWC.com

GrandSword Review
PWC starts off with Kurt Angle vs. Sin Cara. Cara taps to Angle’s ankle lock. No problems there, but I bet being in the ring with Angle made Cara look like a legitmate threat. So Angle is going to take on Bryan to decide the PWC World Champion. Can’t wait.

Swagger attacks Christian. I got to say, I don’t like Christian, but I really like Swagger. Also Swagger is 6 foot 6 so he is a monster of a man, and I think it makes sense for him to really lay out Captain Charisma here. Punk with the save. Interesting. Don’t know too much about your Punk to comment at this time.

Bryan promo, yeah sounds like the nerdy WWE Bryan character would say, so I guess you’ve got him down. Del Rio and his destiny for the 15 Belt, sounds good.

Next is Lashley vs. Ziggler. Your show is only an hour long, so you need to interlock the feuds somehow, and you’ve done that well, wth Benjamin and then Joe later on getting involved. Well done here Jam. Good booking.

Jam makes a deal with Cornette… looks like the International business man needs a Commissioner of his own…

Main Event time already, I guess that’s how things go in a one show… Del Rio defeats Sydal. Del Rio can fly as high as Sydal can, but is a heavyweight so I’m happy to see him go over here. I’m thinking Jackson Andrews is Kidd’s “big guy” here. Kidd vs. Sydal could be a great feud. And I think Del Rio will be your first 15 Champion.

Personally I would have made Angle /Sin Cara your main event, with the acceptance of the WHC title match being your ending statement, but apart from that a fun little show that fit a lot of things in but did it without it being a cluster you know what.

Nice little show Jam, and really fun BT, keep it up.

Writer's Note: Okay, so this project will be on a hiatus. I'll be taking a break from BT's. Idk how long, might even be a short while so yeah. I might get back to this, I might not. We'll see. I'll think of another project, and if I can manage both, I'll do both. Hope you guys like what I've produced so far. And hope you guys don't mind me keep switching up my threads. But will still be around to give reviews and be the graphics man. Cheers!

Author's Note: Then again, this might not be dead. Keep reading people! Also, due to my laptop crashing as I said before, I might just continue this without some graphics so yeah. I'll probably make those graphics in the future.

In other news, Jim Cornette and Mr. Jam have made it official that ROH and PWC are now in coherts and will be teaming up. This will be effective immediately. Mr. Jam says that we should all look forward to this episode of Thursday Night Upgrade. He says that some of the stars from ROH will be joining us. In what way, we do not know. Rumor has it though, that Jam and Cornette are planning a big angle with their top stars so you won't wanna miss this.

263uiye.png

Thursday Night Upgrade - Episode 4
"In The State of Coherence"

Thursday Night Upgrade comes to you live in the Premier Arena in Los Angeles, California where the action is always hot and as proof here is the preview of the show.

Last week, we saw Mr. Jam, the owner of PWC, and Jim Cornette, the commissioner of ROH shaking hands which seems to have signified a partnership. Both authority figures are set to open up the show and inform the crowd the situation that the two men have agreed on. What will the PWC Universe think of this partnership? Is this really a partnership?

Also, the question of Daniel Bryan regarding the PWC World Championship has been answered. The Olympic Gold Medalist proudly accepted Bryan's challenge. The first ever PWC World Champion will be crowned tonight! The fans will have their say as it'll either be a Steel Cage Match, 2/3 Falls Match, or will have a Special Guest Referee. It's the American Dragon vs. The Olympic Gold Medalist II, and we can't wait!

Jack Swagger has certainly showed us a different side of him as he took out Captain Charisma, Christian last week. In an interview earlier in the week, Mr. Jam has decided to have Swagger take Christian's place in the PWC 15 Tournament. Christian has reportedly not been cleared to wrestle which led to this decision by Mr. Jam. Can Swagger take advantage of this situation? Or will the Second City Saint, CM Punk have other plans and face Alberto Del Rio to crown the inaugural PWC 15 Champion?

Plus, PWC stars, Matt Sydal, Tyson Kidd, Seth Rollins, and many more make an appearance. All this and more!

Tune in to TNT at 9/8 CT every Thursday Nights!

Confirmed
Mr. Jam and Jim Cornette address the fans

PWC World Title Match
Daniel Bryan vs. Kurt Angle

PWC 15 Tournament Qualifying Match

CM Punk vs. Jack Swagger​

263uiye.png
Thursday Night Upgrade​
Episode 4 – Premier Arena – Los Angeles, California​

“In The State of Coherence”

*PYRO*
*PYRO*
*PYRO*
*PYRO*
*PYRO*

Thursday Night Upgrade comes to us live from the Premier Arena in Los Angeles, California where the crowd is in for an action-packed night. We hear the voice of Matt Striker welcoming us to the program alongside the former 6-time world champion, Booker T. Now that the introductions are over, the night starts off with a bang as *Remember The Name Instrumental* plays over the PA system and signals the arrival of the owner of this fine establishment, Mr. Jam who gets a big pop from the crowd clearly showing their approval of the job that he has done so far.

Jam welcomes everyone to the program much like Matt Striker did earlier and doesn't waste any time because a lot is going on. He tells the crowd to look at the TitanTron where he reveals the stipulations of the main event tonight between Daniel Bryan and Kurt Angle to crown the first ever PWC World Champion. First stipulation shown is a 2/3 Falls Match which garners 17% of the vote. Next up is a Steel Cage Match that garners 38% of the vote. Finally, the winner, which garnered 45% of the vote, and will be the stipulation for the main event later on tonight will be a match with a Special Guest Referee!

The crowd loves the stipulation that was chosen. Jam then has a big smile on his face. He brings the microphone up to his mouth and says that the Special Guest Referee will have a huge responsibility in calling this match right down the line and will be under enormous pressure if he gets a call wrong. Therefore, he announces himself as the Special Guest Referee! A lot of cheers can be heard from the crowd and some occasional boos because some of them wanted someone else.

With that out of the way, Jam then says that people are probably wondering what that whole segment with Jim Cornette last week was about. He says that he's proud to announce a partnership going on with PWC and ROH. He says that a talent exchange will be happening because of this partnership and the crowd loves the idea of this and they show it by almost blowing the roof off of the building.

Jam then brings out Jim Cornette who comes out to the theme of ROH and the crowd begin chanting. “ROH! ROH! ROH!” Cornette is all smiles as he walks down the ramp. He looks around the arena and you can see him say “Wow” as he shakes Jam's hand. Cornette tells us that this partnership will benefit both promotions as they look to build for the future and put on some of the best wrestling shows that we can. Cornette doesn't waste much time either and says that him and Jam have wasted enough time talking. Cornette says that he's brought some ROH stars tonight and we should expect to see them and without further ado, the first match of the night will pit PWC superstar, Seth Rollins, against ROH superstar, EDDIE EDWARDS!

Eddie Edwards theme then streams through the PA system and the crowd begin their “Eddie Edwards” chants! Clearly a fan favorite, Edwards slaps the hands of the fans at ringside. As he enters the ring, he shakes the hands of Mr. Jam and Jim Cornette as they leave as well so that the match up can begin.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Back from the break and Seth Rollins is making his way to the ring. He eyeballs Eddie Edwards because he hasn't seen a ROH superstar since his days as a heel in that company. They start out the match ROH style with a handshake.

Match 1| Singles Match
Eddie Edwards vs. Seth Rollins

Edwards and Rollins circle each other and engage in a lock-up where Rollins gets the advantage with a side headlock. Rollins performs a side headlock take down to put even more pressure on Edwards but that didn't stop the ROH superstar as he gets out of it after a leg lock and the two face off again. Rollins puts his hand out once again for a handshake. Edwards seems hesitant but he goes for it and as soon as he does, Rollins performs a dropkick but Edward side-steps him and performs a picture perfect dropkick of his own on Rollins! The crowd “ooohs” at this move and are clearly impressed with Edwards.

Edwards then shows us his skills as he performs a takedown on Rollins and goes all ROH apeshit on Rollins performing various submission moves. Not only does Edwards show us his technical ability but power as well when he connects with a running powerslam which has Rollins facing downward wincing because of the pain that he's taken.

Edwards takes the advantage as he goes up and performs a double-stomp to the back of Rollins but surprisingly only gets a two count. He picks up Rollins but Rollins score with a poke to the eyes and whips Edwards off the ropes. Edwards bounces off and gets hit with a shoulder takedown. Rollins bounces off the opposite side of the ropes while Edwards ducks down and jumps over Rollins. Edwards goes for a heel kick but Rollins stays put on the ropes and Edwards lands on the back of his head.

Rollins picks up Edwards and powerbombs him to the turnbuckle bouncing his head off the turnbuckle and goes for the superkick. Edwards ducks this and performs a german suplex and shows great ability to lock in the Achilles Lock!!! What a move by Edwards! Rollins doesn't expect this and fights for a good amount of time before he has no choice but to tap out.

Winner: Eddie Edwards (8:17)

Edwards can be see celebrating and the camera pans over to the back with Josh Matthews. Josh welcomes us and introduces his guest at this time, the American Dragon, Daniel Bryan. Josh says Bryan got the answer he wanted from Kurt and asks how he feels about tonight. Bryan says that
he's nervous but he's gotta shake that off because he'll be stepping into the ring with one of the best. He says that to be world champion is his dream and that tonight, he'll make that dream become a reality. After this, he wishes Kurt Angle goodluck because he's gonna bring his A game tonight.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Back from the break we get word from Striker and Booker T, that next week it'll be Samoa Joe vs. Bobby Lashley in a Falls Count Anywhere Match. Booker T is hyped up to see that one but is cut off by *Cult of Personality* begins playing. CM Punk comes out from behind the curtains and gets one of the biggest pops to have been heard in PWC history. He looks at his “watch” and says it's “Clobberin' Time!” and slaps hands with the fans in the first row. Punk jumps unto the turnbuckle and panders to the crowd which gets him more pops.

*Get On Your Knees* then plays and the crowd gives Swagger the opposite of what they gave Punk. Swagger gets jeers and boos like no other tonight. Swagger however has a focused look on his face and doesn't even stop midway to do his pushups. He looks at Punk and stares a hole into him and waits for the bell.

Match 2| PWC 15 Tournament Semi-Finals
CM Punk vs. Jack Swagger

The two quickly engage in a lock up but Swagger has other plans has he takes a quick knee and gets behind Punk to slam him down to the mat. He then slaps the head of Punk like he's just toying with him. Swagger doesn't let Punk have any chance of getting up though as he drives his knees right into Punk's ribs and quickly goes for the cover but only gets a two count. Swagger is aggressive early and looks focused on advancing to the finals and be crowned the first PWC 15 Champion.

Swaggers whips Punk off the ropes and looks to connect with a back body drop but Punk kicks him right in the chest and bounces off the ropes once again but Swagger hits a Belly-to-Belly suplex which causes Punk to regroup outside. Swagger then takes a lap around the ring with his arms spread out wide. This bought Punk some time because when Swagger was about to go outside, Punk got a hold of Swagger's legs and just pulls him out of the ring as his back connects with the concrete floor.

As we go further into the match, Swagger is now in control of Punk after Punk connected with nothing but the steel ring post after going for Swagger. Swagger then hits a powerslam but wasn't done here. He positions Punk near the turnbuckle and hits the Swagger Bomb! 1! 2! 3! - No, Punk miraculously kicks out of that one. Swagger is frustrated and goes to argue with the ref. This again buys Punk some time to recover. After finally seeing that his argument with the ref wouldn't go anywhere, Swagger turns his attention back to Punk.

However, Punk was just waiting on him and performs a kick to the side of the head. BUT NO! The kick connects with the referee as Jack Swagger ducks it. But when Swagger was going for Punk, Punk again hit a kick to the side of the head. Punk tries to revive the ref and does so for a good amount of time. He looks to go back to Swagger but Swagger hits a LOW BLOW! With the referee almost up, Swagger hoists Punk up for the Gutwrench Powerbomb, and hits it for the pinfall victory.

Winner: Jack Swagger (9:31)

The crowd boo and chant “You Suck” at Swagger but he doesn't care and acts as if the crowd is cheering for him as he says Thank You to the crowd. The camera goes to the back with Josh Matthews with yet another interview.

Josh introduces Bobby Lashley as his guest as the soft-spoken superstar arrives in the camera's sight. Josh tells Lashley that it'll be him vs. Samoa Joe in a Falls Count Anywhere Match next week on Upgrade and asks how all the animosity between him and Joe all started. Lashley says that he's not a man of many words but says that if he had an answer for all of this, it's just that him and Joe simply don't like each other. Lashley continues on saying for whatever reason, it doesn't matter. What matters is him beating Joe next week in a match that can define a career.

As Lashley continues with the interview, Samoa Joe comes from out of nowhere and attacks Lashley and the two exchange rights and lefts. Security comes out but it doesn't stop the two big men from brawling. After some moments, Mr. Jam comes out and gets in between the two. He says that if they don't stop right now, he'll fire both of them on the spot. Samoa Joe then stops struggling with security and backs off while Lashley doesn't do the same as security brings him off camera.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Back from the break, Striker and Booker T hype up the main event once again and say that the night is still young with a lot of action still to come. *New Foundation* plays and Tyson Kidd and his buddy come out looking to compete. As they walk down the ramp, an earlier taped video promo by Kidd is shown. It is here where we learn that Kidd has found himself a tag team partner and that his friend's name is David Hart Smith. He explains that they both trained under Bret Hart and are looking to make an impact here on PWC.

*Ain't No Stoppin Me* plays and gets a pop from the crowd as Shelton Benjamin comes from backstage. Benjamin has a feud going on with Dolph Ziggler at the moment and will definitely keep his eyes peeled for the blonde superstar as his match goes on.

Match 3| Singles Contest
Tyson Kidd w/ David Hart Smith vs. Shelton Benjamin

Kidd and Benjamin circle each other and Benjamin sees Smith going for his leg so he turns his attention to him which opens up an opportunity for Kidd. Kidd connects with punches to Benjamin's back which brings him down. Kidd delivers knees right into Benjamin's ribs. He gets Benjamin to a sitting stance and performs an abdominal stretch. However, Benjamin gets all riled up and gets to his feet and pushes off on Kidd who bounces off the ropes and gets hit with a heel kick.

Now it's Kidd in a sitting stance where Benjamin connects with a Shining Wizard. Benjamin wastes no time and waits for Kidd to get up. When Kidd finds his legs, he turns in Benjamin's direction and Benjamin blasts him with a superkick! He pins Kidd and gets until two until DH Smith pulls Benjamin out of the ring and connects with a clothesline.

Winner: Shelton Benjamin by DQ (2:49)

Smith brings Benjamin in the ring where Kidd barks out orders to Smith to hold Benjamin up while Kidd beats Benjamin down. The crowd jeer and groan as Ziggler comes out from the back. Smith feeds Benjamin to Dolph who hits the Zig Zag. But Sydal joins in the fray and dropkicks Ziggler out of the ring. The numbers game catch up to Sydal though and the Hart Dynasty pounce on him as well. A big cheer comes from the crowd and we don't know why until it looks like someone from the crowd has gotten into the bring and two straight dropkicks to both members of the Hart Dynasty. The individual clotheslines Kidd out of the ring. With DH Smith still dazed, the individual gets Sydal up and they perform a double dropkick right to the jaw of Smith which knocks him out of the ring. Sydal raises the individual's hand in the air.

The announce team then recognize the man and identify him as Mike Sydal, Matt Sydal's younger brother. The Sydals check on Benjamin who is still on the floor while the camera pans to the back into a triple split screen. Daniel Bryan on the left with his red hoodie, Kurt Angle to the right with his red, white, and blue hoodie, and Mr. Jam in the center with a referee's uniform all gearing up for the main event to crown the first ever PWC World Champion, NEXT!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Back from the break and the crowd is going crazy because they know that up next is part two of their dream match. They see Mr. Jam already in the ring ready to officiate the match. The crowd is buzzing in anticipation...

*Flight of the Valkyries* plays and the crowd gives Daniel Bryan a big cheer! Daniel Bryan comes out all pumped up in his red hoodie and bounces up and down as it's clear he's excited as well. Making his way down the ramp, he slaps hands with people all around the first row at ringside even to the announcers. He's now in the ring and looks at the entrance way where he anticipates his opponent.

*Medal* plays and the cheer for Kurt Angle is as deafening as it was for Daniel Bryan! The Olympic Gold Medalist, with his mouth guard bares his teeth at Daniel Bryan and does his pose to initiate the start of his pyro. The crowd loves it and are split between Daniel Bryan and Kurt Angle. The American Dragon vs. The Olympic Gold Medalist II, NEXT!

Mr. Jam checks both men for any weapons that could be of use to them but it's clear they don't have anything, just standard stuff. The referee says that both are ready to go and calls for the bell.

PWC World Championship Match
“The American Dragon” Daniel Bryan vs. “The Olympic Gold Medalist” Kurt Angle

The two competitors circle up but both men cannot think straight as the 17,154 people in attendance are going back and forth between cheering for Bryan and Angle. We hear “Daniel Bryan” chants and “Let's go Angle” chants roaring at each other back and forth. After the two take in the cheers they're taking, they shrug at each and smile and let out a quick handshake.

They finally engage in a lock-up and it's Angle with the early advantage as he gets behind Bryan and get his arm in a lockup. He then hoists Bryan for a back suplex but Bryan lands on his feet and when Angle turns around, Bryan unleashes a fury of kicks first connecting on the knees, then to the torso then finally when Angle is in a sitting position, connects with a kick to the side of the head! Daniel Bryan seizes the opportunity but gets a two count.

He looks at the ref as if saying that count was too slow. But when Bryan gets back to Angle, Angle scores a side headlock takedown and wrenches it harder to put pressure on Bryan. The “Daniel Bryan” chants begin yet again and it riles Bryan up. He gets to his feet and what's this...he performs the Angle Slam with Angle still holding on the headlock. But Angle knows this maneuver too well and connects with an arm drag as he makes his way down.

The arm drag forces Bryan to the outside and the Olympic Hero is at an advantage. But Angle does something he hasn't done in a while, he goes to the top rope. He turns back and looks at Bryan almost to his feet, and performs a Moonsault that connects on Daniel Bryan! “That was awesome” chants break out throughout the whole arena as they are impressed with Kurt Angle's ability to still do that.

Mr. Jam gets to a count of 7 until Angle brings himself and Bryan back in the ring. Angle goes for a cover but only gets a near fall. When Angle gets Bryan to his feet, Bryan connects with an uppercut! Angle fires back with an uppercut of his own! They exchange uppercuts but Bryan gets the advantage after a dropkick! Angle slides under the bottom ropes to get a breather outside. But looks like Angle didn't do his homework as Bryan bounces off the opposite side of the ropes and performs a Suicide Dive which hits Angle causing him to hit his spine on the barricade!

Mr. Jam is enjoying the match that he has booked and so are the fans. He gets to the count of 6 before Byan is in and 8 before Angle is in. Both are now exhausted but have to fight to win the title. Both men use the ropes to get themselves up. It's Daniel Bryan who gets the adrenaline running and hits a running forearm smash to Angle on the turnbuckle. As he falls to the ground, LeBell Lock! It's locked in! Kurt Angle is locked in the LeBell Lock! Angle fights the hold and uses his leg to get to the ropes and forces Bryan to let go of the hold.

Mr. Jam gets to the count of 4 before Bryan releases. Bryan watches Angle wince in pain but moves Angle to the center and looks to lock it in again but this time, Angle reverses it into a small package! 1! 2! NO! Angle was playing possum there. It's now Angle with the momentum as he connects with right hands. Bryan comes back and delivers rights of his own. However, Angle dodges a punch and hoists Bryan for the Olympic Slam and hits! He goes for the pin, 1! 2! 3! - NO! Kickout!

Angle cannot believe it but it doesn't rile him up. Instead, he let's his straps down and we know what this means. Angle lets out a loud “WHOO!” and quickly goes for Bryan's leg. Bryan uses Angle's possum offense here as well and gets Angle in a small package really near to the ropes! Mr. Jam counts, 1! 2! 3! - NO! Angle grabs the ropes and Mr. Jam sees this, good officiating by Mr. Jam there.

As they both get up, Angle goes for a clothesline but Bryan dodges it and lands a vicious kick to the side of the head. This looks to knock Angle out. Bryan begins shaking his hand in the air seeing that the end may be near. He waits for Angle to try and get up and as he does, hits another vicious kick to the side of Angle's head. Bryan then does one of the many holds to put his opponents away. CATTLE MUTILATION! Angle screams in agony as Mr. Jam asks him if he wants to give it up. Angle fights and fights but has no choice but to tap out after fighting the hold for a long amount of time.

Winner: NEW PWC World Champion, DANIEL BRYAN! (15:21)

The crowd roars as soon as they see Angle tap! The crowd is loving it and are cheering on their new World Champion, Daniel Bryan. Mr. Jam is handed the belt from the outside and first shakes Bryan's hand and hands the PWC World Championship to Daniel Bryan. Bryan then holds it up in the air and the crowd approves by chanting “Daniel Bryan” once again.

However, Angle is back to his feet and attacks Bryan from behind and the crowd boos Angle like crazy. Angle hits the Angle Slam on Bryan and locks in the Ankle Lock. Mr. Jam tries to get Angle off of Bryan. Once he's done enough damage to Daniel Bryan, Angle lets the hold go and focuses his attention to Mr. Jam. Jam tells Angle not to do anything he would regret but Angle ignores and lands a right hand to the owner! The next right hand is stopped by Mr. Jam as he shows us he can still wrestle but that is all for nothing because Angle goes for Mr. Jam's ankle and locks in the Ankle Lock!

Out of nowhere, an ROH theme that everyone knows plays over the PA system. A loud HOOOOOOOOOWL is heard across the Premier Arena. ROH World Champion, Davey Richards runs down the ramp and gets Angle off Mr. Jam. He kicks Angle right in the head and sends him flying outside. The crowd erupt at the sight of the ROH World Champion making an appearance. He checks on Mr. Jam to make sure he's alright. Mr. Jam gets up and now Richards and Jam checks on Daniel Bryan. The show ends with the camera right in Angle's face, getting a reaction from him. He utters the words, “You'll get what's coming to you soon.” as PWC fades to black.

END.

Great show dude.

-I liked all the matches. They were very well-written and had a flow to them. And we are no strangers to your promo-writing ability. All the promos flowed really well. Now let's start.

-Mr. Jam puts over the partnership with ROH which has been announced and a special guest referee match. And it is Jam. Not for me. Some legend would have been fine. Eddie Edwards is coming to Upgrade. Let me get this to you JAM, it may be surprising, I don't know who's who in ROH. Anyways, good match and an ROH superstar gets the win. Personally, I would love to see the young guys of PWC get a rub from the ROH guys.

-Decent Bryan promo and we head to the PWC15 match. Good match again and Swagger gets the victory? Didn't see that coming. Good call anyways. I can see Christian interrupting the PWC15 championship 15-minute Iron Man Match and costing Swagger the title. When is the match btw?

-Good stuff from Lashely and Joe. Puts over their match next week and it's Falls Count Anywhere. Good god. It sure is going to be a hell of a match. I can assure myself that, can't I? Kidd vs Benjamin was solid. So, are we going to see a Sydals vs Dyansty feud? Wouldn't mind that. Good job of putting over 2 feuds.

-Angle vs Bryan. Best of the night. By far. Awesomely pitted contest and Bryan gets the win. Nice rub for him and he's the World champ!! Great. And WTF!! Angle turns heel. Didn't see that coming. No chance in hell. And he attacks Jam. Wonder what this means? Will he be fired? Will Jam be a man and stand face-to-face with Angle. Now, with the emergence of Davey Richards (ok, I know who he is) I am really-really intrigued.

All in all, great show Jam. Cut off the idea to cut off the show. Keep writing this. It has promise and it will rub you the right way to do more awesome projects down the line. Great show. Keep it up! Good luck!

PWC crowned it's first ever World Champion in Daniel Bryan last week. However, Angle turned heel after attacking both the champ and the owner of PWC, MR. JAM! Josh Matthews caught up with Mr. Jam as he was leaving to get some comment on the incident. Mr. Jam looked at Josh with intent and just left without saying a word. It'll be interesting to see what happens next week and will Kurt Angle's future be in jeopardy?

Word has it that TNT has been very impressed with the numbers that PWC has been garnering up in their Wednesday Night timeslot. TNT had a void to fill on Wednesday with their major shows not airing on this day, and PWC has excellently done so. Rumor has it that PWC are in talks with TNT to extend it's timeslot to a two-hour period. No official statement as been released yet but having PWC extended to two hours will sure be interesting.

It was said that because of the big angle revealed on this past Wednesday Night's Upgrade, that the ratings went through the roof, or well, scored higher than usual. The ROH partnership was the spark that PWC needed as it's ratings started increasing at that time.

GCB REVIEW:

Here I am, man. Whilst I'm 'protecting' you from Proph in the Lounge, I thought I might as well come over and review your show too! PWC Show 4. You started with a recap of the public vote for the stipulation for Bryan vs. Angle which was a good way to tune people back in, Special Referee match it is with JAM as referee. Could this be the point we see something new from the PWC owner? The link up with ROH could be interesting - as a casual wrestling fan who only watches WWE, you will need to do things to build these guys up so that we know who they are. Never heard of Eddie Edwards, some kind of picture, commentator comments etc would have helped me here. He gets the win over Seth Rollins which means nothing to me because I don't know who he is. I do know Jim Cornette - the early 90's WWF guy with the tennis racquet - but I'm guessing his persona has changed a little too?

PWC15 Semi Finals, it is CM Punk vs. Jack Swagger. Now, I thought there was only one winner here, good curveball with Swagger winning it and adding to his heat with a dirty, cheap win. Builds Swagger, gives Punk something to be annoyed about, all good. Swagger goes into the finals. Good build with Lashley and Joe fighting backstage as we get ready for their FCA match next week. However, a reason of 'we just don't like each other' isn't enough for a feud for me. Needs a touch more for me to care about it.

Pretty standard match for Benjamin and the Harts to move on their feuds. Benjamin vs. Ziggler and Harts vs. Sydals (Is that Evan Bourne?) - decent work.

PWC World Championship on the line, Bryan vs. Angle. Am predicting that Bryan will win this one but am intrigued as to how Mr. Jam will be involved. Great match, well written - bit surprised there wasn't a reason for Mr. Jam being the referee though, he called it completely down the middle. Daniel Bryan makes Kurt tap out, huge win for him and he is the champion. Like the attack from Angle afterwards going after Jam as well. Davey Richards, the ROH Champion? OK. Again, nothing for me as I don't know who the hell he is.

Good work with the show, Jam. Your writing has improved a hell of a lot and I like that you are sticking with this and bringing in ROH to help you with new ideas. I think you need to do something to build the ROH guys up as some people won't know them that well. Even just little pen pictures would work for a start so we can see who we are dealing with. I would like you to move to a 2-hour show so that you can have more matches and detail as well.

GCB

To better familiarize the viewers of the talent from ROH, the following has been taken from rohwrestling.com to provide info on the talent from ROH that have already made their debut on PWC.

dcrltj.jpg
Jim Cornette​
With over 30 years of experience in the professional wrestling industry, few can question the wisdom and experience that "The Louisville Slugger" brings to the table. Coming into ROH in 2003, he helped lead Jay & Mark Briscoe to their first ROH Tag Team Title, served as the ROH Commissioner during the ROH-CZW War of 2006, and made his return in the role of the Executive Producer at "Glory by Honor VIII: The Final Countdown" in the Fall of 2009. Jim Cornette frequently serves as the voice of ROH management and the role of decision-maker often falls on his shoulders. Known for speaking his mind, Cornette has also shown he has no problem getting physically involved if backed into a corner.

Debut: Episode three of PWC where he was seen shaking PWC owner, Mr. Jam's hand in what was revealed to be a partnership between PWC and ROH.

1kjdx.jpg
Davey Richards​
Debuting at the “Destiny” event, Davey Richards began his trek towards Ring of Honor greatness in June of 2006 with a victory, and set the stage for the next few years of his career. As a member of The No Remorse Corps, Davey captured his first ROH World Tag Title with Rocky Romero on January 26, 2008 and although that reign was short-lived, it gave fans a taste of just how good of a tag specialist Richards could be. Davey’s next taste of championship gold came on April 10, 2009 when he, along with his American Wolves partner Eddie Edwards, claimed the ROH World Tag Titles in a Tables Match. That reign lasted for 8 months and helped to redefine the tag team division in Ring of Honor. Now reigning as the current Ring of Honor World Champion secured the gold in a near-40 minute grueling, emotional war against his “American Wolves” partner, Eddie Edwards at “Best in the World 2011” on June 26th. A multi-faceted wrestler, Richards uses a combination of amateur wrestling, Muay Thai kicks and Ju-jitsu submissions to earn victories. Davey recently earned his blue belt in Ju-jitsu and is also a licensed paramedic. He also won two state wrestling titles in high school in Washington. After winning the ROH World Championship, Davey wept as he thanked his deceased grandparents who raised him and inspired him to become a World Champion and set the stage for what could be a remarkable championship run.

Debut: Episode four of PWC where he came to the aid of Mr. Jam who was being brutally attacked by Kurt Angle after losing his PWC World Championship match against Daniel Bryan.

Davey Richards sample match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6uy2xdN7bo

34rslmq.jpg
Eddie Edwards​
12/22/06…that was the date that saw Eddie Edwards make his debut for Ring of Honor, and little did anyone expect what would come in his future. Competing sporadically initially, Edwards would form The American Wolves alongside Davey Richards in the closing months of 2008, and that would prove to be the first defining moment of his ROH career. The duo exploded onto the tag team scene with their hard hitting, aggressive style, and on 4/10/09 the Wolves claimed the ROH World Tag Titles. Holding the belts for 8 months, the pair helped to redefine tag team wrestling in ROH, but it was after losing the belts that Edwards began to define himself as a solo competitor, culminating in defeating his own partner on March 5, 2010 to become the 1st ever ROH TV Champion. The next defining moment of Eddie’s career came on March 19, 2011 when Eddie defeated Roderick Strong to claim the ROH World Title and become the first, and only, Triple Crown Champion in ROH history. For a fighter who grew up just outside of Boston, and describes himself as a “normal kid”, he has grown to achieve extraordinary success in Ring of Honor. Known as “Die Hard” for his ability to absorb punishment and never giving up, Edwards has twice suffered injuries that would have shelved your average competitor, yet he used them as motivation to fight on, and win. A shattered elbow prior to a Ladder War didn’t stop him from successfully defending the Tag Titles, nor did a severely dislocated shoulder prevent him from winning “Survival of the Fittest 2010” and earning the shot at the World Title he would successfully cash in months later.

Debut: Episode four of PWC where Eddie Edwards was the first ROH superstar to make an impact on PWC by defeating former ROH superstar, Seth Rollins.

Eddie Edwards sample match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEZUeJhFAHs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back