• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Punk has AIDS

George Steele's Barber

Advertise Here $9.95/month
Think about it, he has lots of tattoos and has sex with lots of Divas. Being straight edge means that he wouldn't worry about dirty tattoo needles or wear condoms. Clearly at the Rumble he was laying around waiting for the results of his AIDS test. The referee told him it was "positive" but because Punk is straight edge, he doesn't watch the 90's NBC juggernaut ER so he didn't know that testing positive is a bad thing. WWE had to send Kane to the ring because he is a Libertarian like Ron Paul (who is a doctor as well as a congressman, at least I think he is still a congressman or possibly a vampire which is pretty ironic when you think about it since we are discussing AIDS) to clear up Punk's misunderstanding.

Non-mod note: if you have or know someone with AIDS or died from AIDS or you died from AIDS and were reincarnated as pencil sharpener then keep all of the Punk talk in here.

Now he can get off his high-horse. Ooh, fantastic. Which diva has AIDS?

Kind of an insensitive time to tell Punk about his medical status don't ya think though? Not surprised he left now. Probably too emotional to hold it down on the show.

As a man who had AIDS, died and was reincarnated as a pencil sharpener, and who died and was reincarnated as a human again after some guy stuck his member in me not realizing there was a blade inside and threw me against a wall...

... I find this thread to be quite informative.

As a man who had AIDS, died and was reincarnated as a pencil sharpener, and who died and was reincarnated as a human again after some guy stuck his member in me not realizing there was a blade inside and threw me against a wall...

... I find this thread to be quite informative.

...Yeah. Sorry about that. It was a crazy day & I was wasted before the sun came up. To be fair though, its not really all my fault & you should pay for at least half of my doctor bill. I mean if you come to work in your ****ty Halloween costume the week after spring break, then you are kinda asking for it.

sick-southpark-hiv-positive.gif

AJ Lee probably got it from Punk, then, so we're looking at two.

Bailey probably got it from snuggling everybody.

We all known Hackenschmidt and Gotch originated STD's. The roaring 20's didn't exactly combat disease very well. With botulism, the plague, and dysentery and all.

We all known Hackenschmidt and Gotch originated STD's. The roaring 20's didn't exactly combat disease very well. With botulism, the plague, and dysentery and all.

Not so loud. Posts like this will make Gelgarin appear with a 2,000 word essay about the great Hackenschmidt/Gotch Catch-as-Catch-Can Aids battle of 1906.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back