• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pulled an all nighter last night.

J-Dogg

The Backbreaker Machine
Went out with 2 of my best friends clubbing in Sydney Harbour just before midnight until just after 4am, before we got to the club, we went to a bar near home, but the best part of the night was the being downtown and clubbing. We had met up with 3 girls we know and after all the clubbing, it was near sunrise so we went to a 24 hour resturant, were they sold nearly everything that is pancakes. what only 2 and bit hours sleep does to you is a bitch.

Cool.
I've done 3 all-nighters before & still went to work at least 12 hours shift. I would finish working, go out drink till 5-6 am then go to work at like 10 am without sleep for 3 days straight

Can you believe that? Tsunami warnings are emitted and our boss calls to tell us to finish scrubbing the floor first.

Cool.
I've done 3 all-nighters before & still went to work at least 12 hours shift. I would finish working, go out drink till 5-6 am then go to work at like 10 am without sleep for 3 days straight

Crazy shit, im gonna go clubbing again, i was pissed off early on last night with my ex girlfriend and told her off big time.

Can you believe that? Tsunami warnings are emitted and our boss calls to tell us to finish scrubbing the floor first.

Wow thats unsafe.

Psh. I've stayed up an entire 5 days without sleep, powering through Finals with only two Monsters, a couple big bags of Skittles and Starbusts, and the fear of failing and losing over 50,000 dollars in scholarships.

Was at a party with a guy from Sydney the other night actually, a 19 year old bastard hooking up with smashed 14 year olds.... you Sydney people are weird

Was at a party with a guy from Sydney the other night actually, a 19 year old bastard hooking up with smashed 14 year olds.... you Sydney people are weird

Oi thats one guy dont judge us fool...anyway this club i was at was 3 levels on music, dancing and bars, and 6 party rooms.

Psh. I've stayed up an entire 5 days without sleep, powering through Finals with only two Monsters, a couple big bags of Skittles and Starbusts, and the fear of failing and losing over 50,000 dollars in scholarships.

Same here, except I think it was 3 days instead of 5. I remember passing out as soon as I was done my last exam and then waking up like 22 hours later.

Went out with 2 of my best friends clubbing in Sydney Harbour just before midnight until just after 4am, before we got to the club, we went to a bar near home, but the best part of the night was the being downtown and clubbing. We had met up with 3 girls we know and after all the clubbing, it was near sunrise so we went to a 24 hour resturant, were they sold nearly everything that is pancakes. what only 2 and bit hours sleep does to you is a bitch.

yeah where i come from,this is classed as not staying up all night :suspic:

My longest was about three days as well- last year when I was nearing the completion date of two essays. By the end of it the walls were starting to move in and out and I thought I had a conversation with an old friend who was in another country. Four o clock in the morning in the midnight library is never quite as fun as people might tell you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back