• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ps3 & Hd Tv

I only play sport games. So for the most part graphics don't play a big part. All football sims look similar on any console.

I got the PS3 purley for the next GTA.

There is way to much shit to buy to use your PS3 to the fullest potential. I just bought another Samsung 1080i LCD TV, a PS3, the supposed best HDMI cord, and some new speakers my brother picked out. Its cool, but my 360 looks better on a regular screen. Also, 100 dollars for a fucking cord to hook your shit up is ridiculous. I already spent 400 on the system it should come with the high def cord.

I switched the PS3 to the standard def TV and it looks horrible. My brother calls it PS2 advanced. So we took our other Samsung screen from the "sports room" so we have both on a high def screen. Once football season starts, one of them is going back to the crap screen.
HAHAHA...you spent $100 for something you could get for $25 at Wal-Mart.

Just because you are a sucker, doesn't mean the PS3 isn't good.

And why would you buy a 1080i TV? What's the point in that? Might as well save yourself money and buy a 720p, or spend a couple more and get the full 1080p.

HAHAHA...you spent $100 for something you could get for $25 at Wal-Mart.

Just because you are a sucker, doesn't mean the PS3 isn't good.

And why would you buy a 1080i TV? What's the point in that? Might as well save yourself money and buy a 720p, or spend a couple more and get the full 1080p.

The 25 dollar cords at Wal mart don't support full 1080, they say they do but they don't. They will be off the market soon.

720p's are already being phased out. I have a 1080p as well, my friend told me to pick up a 1080i for the sports bar I'm building in my house because thats the best signal for NFL games.

The 25 dollar cords at Wal mart don't support full 1080, they say they do but they don't. They will be off the market soon.
And who told you that? The person who sold you the $100 cord?

720p's are already being phased out. I have a 1080p as well, my friend told me to pick up a 1080i for the sports bar I'm building in my house because thats the best signal for NFL games.
I've never heard that...

My friend who works for ESPNs production team. I'll take his word over yours.
They all do the same thing. Anyone who tells you differently is lying to you or misinformed themselves.

That's like saying there is a difference in quality of VGA cables connecting your computer to your monitor.

720p's serve very little purpose. No one who works at Best Buy or Ultimate Electronics will say anything because they have to sell them. They are not much cheaper and are less quality, its a no brainer.
No, no, I meant about NFL games being better.

By the way, I see plenty of 720p's being sold.

I dont care if my NFL games are better. If i can see it on tv, i am doing something right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back