Problem...

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
It's lunch time, I want food, but am not hungry. I've decided I'm going to be healthy and fry a couple of cheeseburgers for lunch.

What should I do? Should I eat now, or wait until later, thus ruining my eating pattern, and making it later when I take my nap, possibly ruining my nap?

Help needed.

I had a bowl of pasta and some hot cross buns for breakfast+lunch.

Maybe you should eat a burger or half a burger now, and have another one for snack or something. Or eat them both slowly throughout the day.

How many ways are there to nom on burgers; let us count the ways...

Also, there are herbal appetite enhancers...

I just got finished eating. They were very good. One a cheeseburger with American cheese, and the other with Swiss cheese...so delicious.

I just got finished eating. They were very good. One a cheeseburger with American cheese, and the other with Swiss cheese...so delicious.

I'm quite jealous of you. I had 2 cheeseburgers from McDonalds today, and that didn't go down very well.

This right here. Why McDonalds keeps getting business is beyond me.
What's funny is I was getting ready to list a couple things McDonalds does well, and I couldn't think of a single thing.

It made me chuckle about how I was trying to defend it, and simply couldn't.

Oh, their breakfast is decent.

What's funny is I was getting ready to list a couple things McDonalds does well, and I couldn't think of a single thing.

It made me chuckle about how I was trying to defend it, and simply couldn't.

Oh, their breakfast is decent.

I do love the Sausage Egg McMuffin...They've got great coffee too. I think they just need to be open during the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back