Primo and Epico

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
Bill Lesnar believes these guys are currently the best thing about the WWE. Bill Lesnar tunes in anticipating their debut. He loves the vignettes which are a throwback

Bill lesnar just said these guys are the New Day's new fued and it is going to HUGE

[youtube]-y9OV8aGetY[/youtube]

Bill Lesnar knows these two with their new gimmick and going to elevate the tag division to a new level.

He can feel a ladder match at Extreme Rules

[youtube]cHsVrgLbNvo[/youtube]

Carlito should suck it up by coming back to manage these two. I was a fan of the "I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool" gimmick. They should implement it into Primo & Epico's new character's. Just need to make sure they do not over do it or it would become an issue/annoyance.

I'm wondering where they intend to go with this if they're making Primo and Epico into heels. Puerto Rico is indeed a beautiful territory(?), so I imagine they'll be cutting promos talking about how dirty and stinky some mainland US cities are.

I think this'll be one of those circumstances where the crowd will do the exact opposite of what's expected of them, so heel Primo and Epico will likely end up being the next Eddie and Chavo.

Edit; those guys are looking a hell of a lot bigger than when they were in their last gimmick.

Carlito should suck it up by coming back to manage these two. I was a fan of the "I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool" gimmick. They should implement it into Primo & Epico's new character's. Just need to make sure they do not over do it or it would become an issue/annoyance.
He makes enough on the indies.

Well I guess the reinvigorated tag division needs more jobbers. Why not.
Blasphemy. You'll rot in hell.

Bill Lesnar doesn't want to see Carlito with them. At least not for awhile. Bill Lesnar says these guys are going to take the titles from the new day. Bill Lesnar just said the tag division is STACKED.

Bill Lesnar would have them debut and squash the New Day in their first appearance. Bill Lesnar see big heal potential with these guys.

[youtube]Ad8JISCKcYo[/youtube]

Which companies is he with.
He's part owner of WWC which doesn't make much but he also works smaller U.S. indies, middle east tours that earn quite a lot and South America tours with Hugo Savinovich's promotion.

The only way Carlito would consider a WWE return is if he's given a light schedule that makes him more in less dates. I don't really think WWE would yield that far for him.

Bill lesnar remember old kofi promo. Bill lesnar get similar vibe. Bill Lesnar love vignette

[youtube]KCthj5pW4w0[/youtube]

I read the title and assumed Sly had put them in prison.

I'm concerned that it really is just Vince being nice and trying to help the Puerto Rican government get out of their massive debt by promoting tourism.

Anything's a step up from that Los Matadores gimmick they were doing. Hell making them both wear signs saying "Walk into my ass for 5 Pesos" would draw more money than that lame shit ever would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back