• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prestigous Unified WWE

WATSONationWWE

Dark Match Winner
If all WWE titles were unified..
WWE with WHC
US with IC
WOMENS with DIVAS

Who would you choose to hold the title and bring prestige back?

IMO

WWE UNDISPUTED CHAMP-
Randy Orton

UNITED IC CHAMP-
John Morrison

UNIFIED TAG CHAMPS-
PRICELESS

WOMENS CHAMP-
Natalya

EACH of these superstars that i chose could bring prestige back..
they all are the best for each belt.
SORRY AGAIN if this has been done..
Agree or disagree? Your thoughts?

WWE UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP: Randy Orton, Though I would like to see a couple of names feuding for it besides Orton. Cena, Edge, and Batista... Though if they did this I think they would put it on Cena.

United IC Champ: John Morrison, let him feud with Jericho for it. It would do wonders for him to be in a program with Y2J.

Unified Tag Champs: Priceless is like the only reasonable team still left... Besides primo and carlito

Womens Champ: Mickie James. She was the one that held the womens division up after Trish and lita left...

The only problem with that is then you have too many stars fighting for a title match.sounds good but then you don't have time to develop story lines.the only titles that can be unified for lack of competition is the tag titles.and i honestly think having the tag champs going between all three shows will help bring some prestige back to them.and besides i really don't want to see triple h or cena with both world titles.

I can't see then unifying all the belts but if they did then it would go like this for me:

WWE Champ : Chris Jericho
Intercontinental Champ : M.V.P.
Womens : Mickie James
Tag : Priceless
ECW : Christian Cage

I tried to go with 3 faces and 2 heels, but I could easly put Swagger and Benjamin into the ECW spot and IC spot and it would work out great. I only kept Orton off the title because I dont want Legacy to have ALL OF THE UNIFIED TITLES.

Good question my opinion is based on what creative would probably do and not personal choice, but if they we're to unify the belts up I could see the women's going to someone like Melina or Michelle McCool, the Tag titles on the Colons as they are now, the IC title I'd say MVP over Rey but if they wanted to refresh the IC title then Morrison or Miz also could be a good feud to capitalize on they're split and last but not least the WWE Title, I'd say give it to someone like Edge or Cena even the Big Show for shock value (preferably a heel) but we all know HHH would end up winning the undisputed title so it doesn't matter.. but I doubt we'll see any more title unification for a while maybe night of champions?

WWE UNDISPUTED CHAMP-
you'd need a good heel but i don't think orton could do it so I'm thinking either edge or Chris Jericho

UNITED IC CHAMP-
John Morrison could work but don't seell out the rest of the good mid-carders i think punk could work a bit better

UNIFIED TAG CHAMPS-
i don't know what people see in priceless they are pretty boring to watch i'd have to say primo and carlito since you know they are the unified champs

WOMENS CHAMP-
beth phoenix or michelle mcool. both of these diva's got it going like if you beat them it's like an Upset.

WWE Undisputed- The first one should be Y2J, this will give him HUGE bragging rights unifying belts for the second time , which will lead to big time rivalries like vs HHH, vs Taker, vs. Edge, ect.

United IC - HBK, because he NEEDS some time with a title, and scince he cant get his hands on a world title, why not? also this will open a huge door for a Morrison and HBK feud, eventually it will go to morrison who will signify it for mid- upper midcarders.

Unified Tag- Primo and Carlito i mean Priceless is so god damn boreing, Ted Debiase= new Orton , Vince McMahon, I LAUGH at you.

Womens- I guess Mikie James, she held the womens division after trish stratus left.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship(WWE and WHC unified but keeps the WWE Title as the belt)- I would like to see Edge be the first but WWE would most likely put it on Cena...
WWE Intercontinental Heavyweight Championship(Unified with US title and ECW title becoming the midcard championship) Give it to Chris Jericho as he has the most history with the IC title...
WWE World Tag Team Championship (Make a new belt with the new name)-Probably give it to Priceless or DH Smith and Tyson Kidd(The New Hart Foundation) Imagine priceless vs NHF?!!!!
WWE Diva's Championship (unify the divas and womens title but keep the Diva's championship since the women are called divas)-Either give it to Mickie James, Melina, McCool or Natalya...
Scrap all 3 shows and make WWE Superstars the only show. Maybe even make it 3 hours long...More feuds, better title feuds, lower costsm, better ratings, good idea i think....

I like Y2J being a two time two time Undisputed Champ. I think with his willingness to do pretty much anything for Vince he could be rewarded with this again. If it were to happen.

IC- Shelton, to solidify his "Gold Standardnish". A feud with Morrison would be cool. Save HBK v. Morrison for when John takes the step up to the Main Events.

Tag- Since it's already the Colons...the Colons! But if/when they add legitimacy to this unification, I would suggest a Edge/Christian reformation. Kinda like how they used the Dudleys or Kane/Taker? to unify the WCW/WWE Titles back then.

It would be interesting if in the future you force The Hardys back together and they ended up winning the titles while hating each other. This could be done "Lethal Lottery" style or by "fan vote". Just a thought...

Heavyweight- Triple H

IC- John Morrison

Tag Team- Charlie Haas & Mike Knox

Women- Gail Kim

I know they will never go back to this many belts but if they did then this is my pick for the champs. The reason I picked Knox and Haas is because its been a while since WWE had a mix of styles taking the belts. Morrison looks good but I wanna see him prove himself before I slap a heavyweight title on him. Triple H... well hes just Triple H. I think Gail Kim is a great wrestler and the more shes out there, the more she can prove it.

If all WWE titles were unified..
WWE with WHC
US with IC
WOMENS with DIVAS

Who would you choose to hold the title and bring prestige back?

IMO

WWE UNDISPUTED CHAMP-
Randy Orton

UNITED IC CHAMP-
John Morrison

UNIFIED TAG CHAMPS-
PRICELESS

WOMENS CHAMP-
Natalya

EACH of these superstars that i chose could bring prestige back..
they all are the best for each belt.
SORRY AGAIN if this has been done..
Agree or disagree? Your thoughts?

Absolutely 100%.

I agree! I concur! Hit the nail on the head!

I think they should just get rid of the Diva's belt unify the WWE belt into the World belt get rid of the ECW brand and belt altogether bring back the cruiserweight division and just have RAW Smackdown and no ECW or Superstars

This is off topic but I wouldn't do those unifications.

I would do it at Night of Champions and have:
WWE Champion vs. World Heavyweight Champion-Winner is WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Womens Champion vs. Divas Champion-Winner is WWE Womens Divas Champion

Re-name the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship to WWE World Tag Team Championship

These champions can appear on all three brands and nobody else can apart from WWE Superstars, Specials or for Storylines

I would then abandon the Intercontinental Championship and United States Championship for two new brand specific titles.

There could be two tournaments to crown the Raw Champion and Smackdown Champion

Just my idea, sorry for the ramble

The 'Undisputed champion' would actually hold the WWE title, I really believe that is the way the main title in WWE should be seen. None of this "WHC" shit, although the 'new' WWE title would be a unification of both, and the recipient would be either Edge or Jericho. I'd definately have them feuding for the title, with Edge coming out of this victorious. The 2 could have a really good feud with a lot of good matches. While they are similar in many aspects, I don't think that would hinder this at all, rather the opposite. It'd be something fresh, and would free up a few other major competitors to give them a new goal, focusing their attention elsewhere; something I think is needed for some of the talent.

I'd definately get rid of the U.S., even if the way they do that is by unification with the Intercontinental. I agree with an above post that maybe John Morrison should get a chance with this. We could work Shawn Michaels into this, and give him a chance to show us what he can do. His critics seem to expect him to be amazing when facing competitiors who are average - something you can't do until you can work with the better stars first. He's shown a lot of potential against wrestlers not as good as him, a feud with Shawn would really help him. Maybe we could have Shawn win the title in a tournament to decide who recieves this new unified belt, then Morrison challenges him and eventually wins. It also gives Shawn a chance with a title.

The 'WWE tag team champions', as they should be called, should be none of the current teams. Having a tag team title at all at the moment just makes the division seem even more stupid, because when you look at the talent on show it's almost embarrasing. Being the holder of a championship should signify you're one of the best in the business, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with any of the current teams holding it, especially with the recent draft. It calls for a whole reshuffle of this division.

With the one WWE championship, some talent is freed up; I don't see any problem with some of them joining together and going for the tag team championship, alongside many new additions McMahon should look to bring in as a matter of urgency. The addition of 'established' wrestlers joining would make it a lot easier for the division to take off, as the newer teams would automatically have a following, whether heel or face, for facing against some well-known wrestlers. This especially would work if the experienced team were working as heels. The audience would be desperate for someone to take them down - enter new team.

The womens championship is a joke, and has been for many years, arguably forever. The worst thing that ever happened to it, however, is the addition of the 'divas championship'. The 2 shouldn't be unified, the divas championship should be burnt and not replaced. I know that none of the females in WWE can wrestle because they're not hired for such, but you'd expect at least a little. I don't think it's ever been as bad as it is now. At least with the likes of Lita and Trish Stratus, not only were the females attractive but they had some wrestling skill, at least enough to get you through a watchable, sometimes enjoyable match. I haven't thought that way about a female wrestling match for a long time, and WWE need to go back to the days of having wrestlers who are a nice medium, as opposed to nothing but silicone.

Back in the early/mid 90's pre-attitude, when it was about the match, this concept worked perfectly because the company was 5x smaller and there were only a handful(literally) or less of main-eventers. in 1994-early 1997 you had Bret Hart, HBK, Diesel, and Yoko as the only guys who held the belt. Razor surprisingly never won the WWF championship and was upper-mid his whole tenure, but had a great look and gimmick. When the wrestlers were jumping ship to WCW, Vince had to start doing different things, so he bumped up the bigger guys like Undertaker and Sid, and eventually Steve Austin who won it.

Now there are so many guys its hard to keep track. The mid-card level is huge and with 2 titles already there are guys that haven't held a belt and deserve it. If the titles were unified no one would get a shot.

The main event level- Cena, HHH, Edge, RKO, Jericho, Batista, Undertaker, HBK, Big Show on occasion. Sure; HBK, Undertaker, and Big Show never win the belt anymore, but that is still their match spot. Shawn Michaels and the Undertaker can still outwrestle any of the younger guys. If you had 9 guys fighting over one belt you'd have the title changing every 2 weeks. It would actually be cool because it would make TV more important (having guys lose the title on RAW and Smackdown instead of only PPV's) but the mid-carders would never move up if it were like that.

Unless they downsized, I don't see it happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back