Predictions for 2014!

BestWrestlingOpinions

Getting Noticed By Management
I know it is still early, but this is a wild guessing thread.

We have the Slammy Awards happening towards the end of the month and there are some stable categories. Who do you guys think will win them? Add your own category with possible winner too!

-Superstar of the year: I can see that guy being Roman Reigns, especially since they seem to be high on him. Daniel Bryan won it this year so I can't see him receiving another one, nor can I see him have such a big year as 2013 was for him.

-Match of the year: It takes two to dance, but my guess is that the MotY will a a Cm Punk match. Now, let's pretend that the polls are not rigged and we actually base the best match on what is actually going on in the ring. Cm Punk has had the best matches in 2013, possibly 2012 and in 2011. I can see this continuing in 2014, possibly if he faces off with Bryan / Cena / Batista.

-Extreme moment of the year: I can see this going to a MitB Ladder match spot, but judging on 2013, they don't consider these ones extreme.

-Break-out star of the year: Big E Langston. He only recently received a push and is probably a candidate for this category.

-Along with those Slammy Awards, let's guess on who will be the guy with the most days holding the World Title. At the moment, Orton is holding it at 13 days, but I can see Bryan holding the belt for the most part of the year. Batista, Lesnar, Cena and Punk will probably grab the belt too at some point, but in combined days, I think Bryan will be the #1 guy.

-As for the most dominant Tag Team Champions, I can see the Wyatts getting hold of those belts soon and have a good run with them for a long time. Another option could be the Usos or the Real Americans, but it seems like they don't trust the Usos so much and the Real Americans won't stay around like this for long.

Predict whatever else you think will happen in the WWE during this year. Discuss the points mentioned above and tell me your guesses!

These things are near-impossible to predict; however:

Superstar of the Year - John Cena. In opinion he was the best superstar in 2013 and I can't see him regressing. He is, right now, at his peak and he will continue to perform in the ring and on the mic. I'm excited to see what feuds he has this year: Taker is a possibility. I reckon he will put over Roman Reigns towards the end of 2014 (yes he does put people over) and will be great in doing so.

Match of the year - I dunno. Brock Lesnar vs X - Sheamus, Taker, Cena, Reigns.

Break-out star of the year - Someone from NXT; or indeed an individual we haven't seen yet. The Ascension, Rusev, Dallas, Zayn and Paige are all good shouts. I'm really warming to Adrian Neville but I doubt he is going to have a major year. I'll probably say The Ascension because The Shield will disband.

Other things such as a Cesaro-swing on Big Show; Hulk Hogan's return will be awesome; Cody Rhodes to have an incredible year and be in a position this time next year that we are talking about him winning the Rumble.

I predict Vincent Kennedy McMahon being the headline inductee at this years Hall of Fame ceremony. My class for 2014 is:

VINCE MCMAHON jnr
ULTIMATE WARRIOR (confirmed)
PAUL BEARER (confirmed)
JAKE THE SNAKE ROBERTS
DEMOLITION
MIKE ROTUNDO
LEILANI KAI
KING KONG BUNDY

celebrity wing: MR T

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.