• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pranks

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Back in high school we would get a kick out of pranking teachers. One time, a girl in our class had this ringtone that sounded like a yelping puppy. We took a bathroom rug from the janitors closet, rolled it up and put it in her chair. One of us took the phone and went around the school to reach the window. When the teacher came in, she didn't notice the rug and sat on it. At the same moment our classmate hit play on the ringtone. Teacher bounced off the chair yelling "Ay Dios mio, aplaste un perro con mi culo!" (Oh God, I sat on a dog with my huge ass!). I guess she never stopped to wonder how the hell did a dog get past us and on her chair, but still... It was awesome!

How were you able to 'play' the ringtone if it's under the teacher's ass? Did you call the phone? Cuz that makes it a lot more sensible and awesome.

How were you able to 'play' the ringtone if it's under the teacher's ass? Did you call the phone? Cuz that makes it a lot more sensible and awesome.

No. We took the phone. Went around the back. Stood on the window. And hit play when she sat on the rug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back