Powerup5000

Usually some of the good new posters are Game Rage alts. The only reason I don't think of ITurnGirlsGay as a Game Rage alt is because he supports MMA.

Why'd Game Rage get banned in the first place?

He went berserk in the Bar Room when he called everybody out telling them to go fuck themselves and all that. He was thrown in prison, made some decent stuff in there, eventually snapped in there as well demanding to either be released or banned. And there you have it.

He went berserk in the Bar Room when he called everybody out telling them to go fuck themselves and all that. He was thrown in prison, made some decent stuff in there, eventually snapped in there as well demanding to either be released or banned. And there you have it.

Oh wow. Just snapped, huh? Weird. So, he makes a shit ton of alts and gets caught all the time, wasn't there another alt besides this one like 2 weeks back?

I called it before anyone else.

633676176353458617-CoolStoryBro.jpg

Oh wow. Just snapped, huh? Weird. So, he makes a shit ton of alts and gets caught all the time, wasn't there another alt besides this one like 2 weeks back?

He didn't "just" snap. He felt he was being taunted by Armbar and various other MMA people that said that a specific boxing match was awful, Game stood up for the match, and people called him an idiot (From what I remember). Then he made a thread called "FUCK YOU". Search for it of you want.

He didn't "just" snap. He felt he was being taunted by Armbar and various other MMA people that said that a specific boxing match was awful, Game stood up for the match, and people called him an idiot (From what I remember). Then he made a thread called "FUCK YOU". Search for it of you want.

Oh I see. I wasn't familiar with the story. He probably should have chilled out...

We tried to tell him that numerous times. Also to make shorter posts. He once replied to the MMA vs Boxing thread with a post that required 5 total posts to fill it all out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back