Posters you wouldn't punch for personal gain

shattered dreams

Hexagonal Hedonist
You get a random amount between a penny and a hundred dollars for each person you punch. You can only punch them once and it has to be in the eye, nose or genitalia. If you offer an excuse afterwards you instead must pay twice the random amount to your least favorite charity.

So, who escapes the wrath of your dwindling bank account?

Risk punching NorCal for possibly only a penny? Never. Everyone else is fair game though.

Am I the only one who doesn't believe the NorCal hype? Then again I totally believe for Halloween NorCal was Lesnar, Dman was Heyman and IC put some hand prints on his pasty tits.

Am I the only one who doesn't believe the NorCal hype? Then again I totally believe for Halloween NorCal was Lesnar, Dman was Heyman and IC put some hand prints on his pasty tits.

Note the few who have been around me in person are the ones who most strongly buy in.

Oh, I know though. Pictures of me lifting over 600 pounds and four tours in Afghanistan, with decorations, just arent quite enough to impress the almighty shattered dreams. Whose life im sure just eclipses mine in every way.

How ever shall I live on.

Note the few who have been around me in person are the ones who most strongly buy in.

Oh, I know though. Pictures of me lifting over 600 pounds and four tours in Afghanistan, with decorations, just arent quite enough to impress the almighty shattered dreams. Whose life im sure just eclipses mine in every way.

How ever shall I live on.

It wasn't really meant as a knock against you :shrug:

He went from zero to shitting his pants in .3 seconds. AWESOME.

I think Theo gives the most accurate description of NorCal, which involves NorCal nearly hugging Theo to death.

I may be wrong here but as a veteran of the defense forces Norcal has likely
been trained to literally to end confrontations with any means necessary. I'm not 100% sure but most defense force sectors train Judo, basic Krav Maga and select striking techniques derived from each Boxing and Muay Thai. With the years Norcal has under him and the criteria of the belt systems in Judo, he would be graded reasonable high.

Meaning, if I'm correct, Norcal is the last person I want to provoke or antagonize by punching him in the face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back