• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*POSSIBLE SPOILER* - Rumored Wrestleania Undercard

But while I'm here...

I hope he ain't paying for it. Because if he is, being ripped the fuck off. "A Divas match". Damn, really? The only way that could be more vague is by just writing "there will be more matches than the already announced".
Honest to God, do you really give a fuck what it is? I reckon the decision about diva filler for the big night hasn't even been finalized yet. That kind of sloth might offend me if anyone gave a fuck about the divas. But even company insiders don't. Why are you making an issue out of it?

For free? Sure. The situation might be even worse than I feared if that is your big selling point. Check out this great undercard, some of these matches might be better than watching Matt wrestle but none will be worth paying for if you can find free footage of him eating instead.

For free? Sure. The situation might be even worse than I feared if that is your big selling point. Check out this great undercard, some of these matches might be better than watching Matt wrestle but none will be worth paying for if you can find free footage of him eating instead.

I don't have a selling point. I don't care who does and does not purchase the event. But you cannot dispute watching Matt Hardy eat is more entertaining than watching him wrestle.

Wrestlemania only comes once a year, Matt Hardy being an obese future Celebrity Fit Club participant and overall over indulger can be seen easily on the daily. That's like asking if you'd rather watch Hayley's Comet shoot by or read a Big Sexy post about a black wrestler. Come on now.

Great card if you ask me. Don't see anything wrong with it. No need for an additional Divas match if they have the mixed s-person though.

I'd me bore inclined to just make it Barrett & Jackson vs. Big Show and Kane though. Christian, Kofi, Slater & Gabriel won't be missed on a Mania card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back