• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*POSSIBLE SPOILER* - Rumored Wrestleania Undercard

Vega

^______^
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/update-rumored-undercard-matches-for-wrestlemania-27-125387

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the following matches have been tentatively planned for WrestleMania, but have yet to be announced. It should be noted that as of now, WWE is NOT planning to run a Money in the Bank Ladder Match at the PPV:

-John Morrison, Kelly Kelly and Trish Stratus vs. Dolph Ziggler, Layla and Michelle McCool
-Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett vs. Big Show, Christian, Kane and Kofi Kingston
-Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio
-WWE United States Champion Daniel Bryan (with Gail Kim) vs. Sheamus (with Brie and Nikki Bella) for the US Title.
-A Divas Match
Call me a hater, but really... I feel so incredibly underwhelmed right now. Tell me that is the best card they could set up, but that's just how I feel.

There is one match on the card I'm interested in, and it features two announcers. I think I could get interested in the Orton VS Punk fued as well, but that's it.

€dit: Yeah, typo in the headline.

Reactions: gd
I think it would hurt WrestleMania not to have a Money In The Bank Ladder Match. It has become a tradition nowerdays. It would be like having a Survivor Series and not having at least one traditional Survivor Series elimination match. Things can change but out of the entire list, I'd say the only match that even remotely excites me is Mysterio/Rhodes.

Same whining as every year. I'm at the point where it doesn't even phase me. You people will never be happy.

That both guys need to leech off the heat of women? Yeah, it is a joke.

To be honest, as long as the main-events are good and interesting, I don't mind the under-card being that list.

People, it's a speculative card. Anyone with half a brain could piece that together. Merely dirt sheet speculation.

EXACTLY. Read it again! "A Divas match", really? Prey tell which private detective service you used.

Most all of these matches are based on what looks likely at this time. That Ziggler and Morrison match doesn't make a blind bit of sense though. Like they got all the bits that were left over and glued them together hoping it would stick.

The only problems I have with them is Morrison's and Zigglers match. The fuck? Random much? And Sheamus and DBD. Sheamus is no where near mid card, >.<

I think it would hurt WrestleMania not to have a Money In The Bank Ladder Match. It has become a tradition nowerdays.
I'd agree with this if there wasn't a PPV surronding not 1 but 2 MitB matches. 3 every year would be overkill and would make it lose it's appeal

There was also speculation about Cena/Punk, Undertaker/Barrett, and Miz/Orton...but you don't see any of those matches happening do you?

People, it's a speculative card. Anyone with half a brain could piece that together. Merely dirt sheet speculation.

No, this is the card that's been told to people like Meltzer straight from inside the WWE. It's not "dirtsheet speculation", it's what the current plans for the card are.

This will be the Mania card, with maybe one or two things tweaked at most. Shit Meltzer has been reporting on half of this card since January, and when he said that Trips/Taker were going to feud for 'Mania back in January, that's exactly what happened a month and a half later, same with every other match he's been reporting on.

Does anybody really buy WM based on what the undercard looks like?, it's the ME's that people give a shit about, they're what sells the PPV not what divs's are fighting over the Diva's belt, or a "huge six man tag match" or any of that shit, WM 3 is a prefect example, nobody bought WM3 for Savage/Steamboat, they bought it for Hogan/Andre, the same is going ot happen here, people are going to buy WM27 for Rock, Cena/Miz, Edge/ADR, Orton/Punk & Taker/Trips, WM is and always has been about the ME matches more than anything

WTF, I miss SD! pretty much every week, but when did Kane turn face, I was under the impression he was still a heel:headscratch:

Not having Money in the Bank this year will help the show heavily.

WWE is actually coming up with more creative ways now to fit as many people on the show as they can, rather than just sticking eight fucking guys in a ladder match.

I'd take 4 or 5 8/12 minute singles/tag matches that actually have storylines working for them over a 30 minute Money in the Bank match any day of the week.

Because

1) It is Wrestlemania
2) The Undercard this year isn't shit
3) There are two good singles matches in the Undercard with a potential for a third if they shuffle the mixed tag into another singles match and the divas match.

No, this is the card that's been told to people like Meltzer straight from inside the WWE. It's not "dirtsheet speculation", it's what the current plans for the card are.

This will be the Mania card, with maybe one or two things tweaked at most. Shit Meltzer has been reporting on half of this card since January, and when he said that Trips/Taker were going to feud for 'Mania back in January, that's exactly what happened a month and a half later, same with every other match he's been reporting on.

I hope he ain't paying for it. Because if he is, being ripped the fuck off. "A Divas match". Damn, really? The only way that could be more vague is by just writing "there will be more matches than the already announced". And it's not like we couldn't piece the possibility of Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus from their interaction on Raw not that long ago either.

I hope he ain't paying for it. Because if he is, being ripped the fuck off. "A Divas match". Damn, really? The only way that could be more vague is by just writing "there will be more matches than the already announced".

Maybe he understands the simple truth about the Diva's--no one cares.

The card is so vague it's unbelievable. A diva's match?

The rest of the card I could've pieced together with ease. Insiders aren't always right. Meltzer's sources aren't that reliable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back