• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Possible for another Diva pro to be added?

King Blitzkonic

Manager to the Fizzled Stars
Think about this: Aloisisia (or whatever her name is) is removed as Vickie's rookie meaning that there'll likely be a new rookie for Vickie. But I have an idea here: Let our amazon of a Diva rookie enter with a new pro, a Diva who can handle any female in the ring. That's right, I'm thinking the Glamazon herself, Beth Phoenix. Sure that may crowd up the scene a little bit but it could re-ignite the feud between Beth and Vickie (and by proxy, a restart to Beth vs Laycool).

Am I a little insane or have I hit upon a golden idea that WWE isn't bright enough to capitalize on?

You're saying that we should swap the most over female in the wrestling business today with someone who is still on the injured list just so a feud can re-ignite, despite the proposed opponents of the feud already being in one? Beth might have been the Glamazon, but just because their "characters" click doesn't mean they shouldn't be paired. Look at Punk and Young from NXT season one.

Vickie is a machine when getting crowd reactions and considering the diva's don't get alot, they should keep her for the next heel diva. It's quite the rub to have someone that hated as your manager. It's done wonders for everyone not named Eric Escobar. Why give that up?

Oho Falkon, I would much rather have Vickie as the pro BUT I'm merely putting out an alternative idea LOL. Keep in mind that WWE seems to like "freak shows" (aka Great Khali)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back