Poor Hulk Hogan

Its one of the most pumped summerslam matches theyve done so if they screw up, there in a bit of trouble

LOL that match will not be good at all, IT will be intros STALLING 2 mintutes of wrestling 5 minutes of orton beating him down 5 mins of rest holds followed by 3 min hogan comeback 2 mins of intense action and 1 min to close up imo

he never does hes legdrop anymore has anyone noticed

I dont think with his bad leg he will actually be able to do the legdrop in all honesty, He has not done it in awhile and yeah i dont know if you will see it.

Just on a side note i did not start this topic to bash hogan personally as i love and respect all the things he did for wwe (i did not liek that he held people down) but at the end of the day if it werent for him i prolly wouldnt watch wrestling, I just think its his time to go and want him to do so b4 the memory gets tarnished. Cheers

oh he was never a good wrestler but still deserves Kudos for being the main star of the late 70s 80s and 90s

even tho its like laughing at a retart i need to see that big boot botch again because i laughed so hard at that shit.

i was laughing when i saw, but also i was just like wtf just happened, anyways it was horrible, me and my friends watched it over and over, just laughing on how bad it was

grungy72 said:
LOL that match will not be good at all, IT will be intros STALLING 2 mintutes of wrestling 5 minutes of orton beating him down 5 mins of rest holds followed by 3 min hogan comeback 2 mins of intense action and 1 min to close up imo

You forgot the 30 second's between each of them it will take for Hogan to get his breath back.

grungy72 said:
I dont think with his bad leg he will actually be able to do the legdrop in all honesty, He has not done it in awhile and yeah i dont know if you will see it.

Just on a side note i did not start this topic to bash hogan personally as i love and respect all the things he did for wwe (i did not liek that he held people down) but at the end of the day if it werent for him i prolly wouldnt watch wrestling, I just think its his time to go and want him to do so b4 the memory gets tarnished. Cheers
I AGREE HES PASS DUE TO GO AFTER THE NWO HE WAS TO OLD EVEN BEFORE THAT

I was really enjoying the match before Hogan appeared. The whole thing had bad timing. Hogan is so injured that he could not even move. It is a shame that he has become such a publicity ****e that he continues to push himself and his family on WWE and its wrestlers. I hated when they force HBK to job to him(and I don't care for Shawn Micheals). HBK is still active and can put on a good match. I watch Hogan's show and it is obvious that his body has had it. He is in constant pain. Now he has an injury to what was his good knee. This is so sad just to put over his daughter. Does this guy know what skeletons Vince has in the closet? After Raw they should cancel this match. It will stink like the Khali vs. Undertaker match. The finally came to their senses with that disaster. Poor Orton not even he deserves this.

How can you blame the mess up on Hogan, the fake Hogan couldnt even bounce off the ropes right so if anything the crowd was displeased with the fact that the fake Hogan couldnt even run right to get hit by Hogan.

I was not blammin it on hogan i just think that the way he moved and what not is a sign that he can no longer go and needs to step down from the spotliight his time has come to an end and it would be a shame to see him end up an old decrepid fossel who cant move anymore because he would not get out of the spotlight, And his match at SS will suck royally

grungy72 said:
I was not blammin it on hogan i just think that the way he moved and what not is a sign that he can no longer go and needs to step down from the spotliight his time has come to an end and it would be a shame to see him end up an old decrepid fossel who cant move anymore because he would not get out of the spotlight, And his match at SS will suck royally
THAT SO TRUE HOW CAN HE GIVE A GOOD MATCH A T SS WHEN HE CANT MOVE GOOD AND WHEN HE IS GOING TO WRESTLE ORTON WHO IS GOOD AND FAST RANDY WILL HAVE TO STAND THERE AND LET HOGAN BEAT HIM AND THAT MY FRIENDS WILL BE THE FAKEST LOOKING MATCH

I also agree with everything you said, the fans will see right through this match and maybe we could expect some more silence from the crowd, Whilst in a way i blame Hogan for this Whenever you watch Hogan knows best, You never see hogan calling vince for a job its always vince calling hogan, They need to let go of the past so that the future can move on, Because we all know that Orton is losing at SS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back