Polley's Two Weeks Notice

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Team-

Sadly, Polley PM'ed me his 2-weeks notice. As classy as a guy can get, really. He feels a little detached and doesn't spend a lot of time on, so he wants to relinquish his spot to someone else and go back to being a poster. I had talked him out of leaving twice before because I think he's a good mod and he doesn't need to be babysat like some of the others.

Anyway, he is doing it the right way, and I respect him for it. Let's start looking for a wrestling mod replacement. Part of the reason Polley gave "notice" was to give us time to find a suitable replacement.

Yeah I don't see many other options. If the bosses have a list of candidates perhaps they could let us see them so we could give our opinions on them?

I think it has to be NoFate007, this time, he's a brilliant poster and seems like he could be a reasonable, rational guy.

I'll look into him. Can't think of anyone off the top of my head. Basically, anyone I recognise to be a good poster is or has been a mod.

I did, bro. In the "Moderator Options" thread. Here's the original post:

G-Mods:

While the final decision will be made by Shocky and I, here is our "short list" of future moderator possibilities. Some are being considered now, some won't be for a while. But your input is valued.

Harthan
Gelgarin
NoFate007
NightShiftLegend
TM
fromthesouth
Rusty
Sparky
mysterio_fan
Murfish
tdigle
Marquis
jpfizzle

IC25

I took Shadow's name off, since we did re-mod him.

Yeah I remember this. I just didn't know if anything other than Shadow had changed since then.

Out of all these, the only ones that would be long shots would be NSL or Rusty. Other than that, none of them jump off the page at me. This really is NoFate's job and always has been I think.

That's the only possible knock against him. I think though that he's worth the risk. If it doesn't work out after awhile, talk to him and if that doesn't work, replace him. Certainly worth the try though.

The Wikipedia guy? Good poster, just not the top of my list.
Doesn't he only have like 100 posts? Public outcry. Don't see that much of him.
NoFate007
Widely recognised as WZ's best non-mod poster. Deserves the spot.
NightShiftLegend
No. I can imagine him being a real pain in the ass in the Board Room. We already have Lee for that.
He most definitely wants it, could be a drama queen. though.
fromthesouth
Good poster. I'll go second choice.
Far too whiny.
Done it once before, could be a choice if only for continuity. Though we have a two week gap so I believe somebody else should have a chance.
mysterio_fan
Doesn't seem to have a mod-like personality if that makes any sense.
No.
Not the greatest poster.
Possible good choice. Some people have mentioned his ego, I haven't seen it, could be an issue for some others.
Not yet.
Unfortunately not on nearly enough to be a mod. He likely wouldn't take it if offered.

48.7 is an annoying politicker. Decent poster, but the way he made such a huge deal out of Shadow getting the NWS spot over TM was pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back