• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poll: Do You Want Goldberg Back In the WWE?

Goldberg back for long run, small run, one last match or not coming back at all?

• Goldberg back for a long run.

• Goldberg back for a small run.

• Goldberg back for one last match.

• Goldberg not coming back at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mike "The Kid" Killam;3395011 said:
No thank you! I want Bill Goldberg back in the WWE about as much as I want the Great Kahli to go on another run for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Yes, Goldberg is one of the biggest names in the history of professional wrestling. His time in WCW was iconic, and he had a good (not AS good) run in WWE afterwards. But do you really want the WWE doing exactly what TNA has done for years? Bring in names from the past that will draw for 2 weeks and give them the segments that many talented guys and girls have worked their asses off for. Goldberg was great, but there isn't a spot for him on the current roster.

If they did bring him back I'm sure he'd want to go for one huge WrestleMania match that he thinks he deserves, and then eventually fade away into obscurity again. He's not going to stick around for years and build up the younger talent. When was the last time Bill Goldberg EVER wanted to build anybody but himself? Now, you bring him back and put him into a feud with Sheamus, I might go for it. Sheamus has the potential to rise to the very top, and a guy like Goldberg could put him there IF he let Sheamus go over. Again, this would never happen. Goldberg still thinks he never should have lost a match, and I'm thinking he's not going to make a return only to lose to a talent on the rise in the industry.

This is exactly why I don't want to see him back. Goldberg claimed he quit because he didn't like that the show wasn't "kid-friendly", but I think he was just upset that WWE gave him some losses. He should've been happy they allowed him to beat people like The Rock. The Rock even allowed him to look dominant against him, putting him over in a huge way. And yet, he whines and expects more.

Last time I checked, having a character that's "unbeatable", was the easiest possible character to play in the history of wrestling. The ego on that guy is just frickin' massive.

you know im in the small percent that wants to see him back i want to see him back but he would have to job to some ppl i would think he would do some could and be happy givng all the money he would make who here wouldnt like to see cena vs goldberg it should be at wrestlemania or summerslam also vs undertaker at wrestlemania i wouldnt mind seeing him take on orton in a proper fued but i say the newer ppl like big zeke and mason ryan but i think his best shot if he wouldnt go to there woulld be tna i mean dixie carter would let him go undefeated to get her hands on goldberg the ppll he could take on there is abyss joe morgan super mex angle sting and steiner the only thing is that he would have to realize his age and that hes not the most important guy on the roster def in wwe i mean he mite get one victory against cena but cena would win the feud undertaker he would lose big zeke and ryan he would beat thats my opinion there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back