• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Politically incorrect joke thread.

A black guy walks into a bar with a beautiful parrot on his shoulder. "Wow," says the bartender. "That is really something. Where'd you get it?"

"Africa" the parrot says.

This Black guy was walking down 125th Street, kicking rubbish out of his way, when he spotted something that gleamed strangely. It turned out to be an oddly shaped brass bottle. When he rubbed it, a Jewish genie appeared.
"I'll give you two wishes" intoned the genie (not the usual three wishes; after all, it is a Jewish genie).
"Far out" says the Black guy, "First, I'm sick of being Black - I wanna be White, uptight and out-of-sight. Second, seein' how I love having women hanging around me all the time - I wanna to be surrounded by sweet, warm pussy".
So the genie turned him into a tampon.
The moral of the story? You don't get anything from a Jew without strings being attached

Why are black peoples nostrils so big?

Because that's what god held them by while he painted them.

What's 18 inches long, stiff, and makes women scream in the middle of the night?

crib death

A Lawyer, A Catholic Priest, and 3 children are on a plane. The plane starts to go down and they realize there are only 3 parachutes. The Priest says," Give them to the children, we have lived our lives, they have much more to see." The Lawyer says," Fuck the children!!" And The Priest says," Do we have time?"

What's Black and goes 200 miles an hour?

An Ethiopian with a McDonald's voucher.

Why are the palms of Black people's hands white?

Because the paint from the Police cars wasn't dried yet.

What's faster than a speeding bullet?
Jew with a coupon

Why don't you run over a black guys bike?
Because it might be yours

A Jew and a Chinaman were in a pub together. The Jew brought up the subject of Pearl Harbor, reprimanding the Chinaman for the disgraceful role his countrymen had played. The Chinaman protested vehemently, pointing out that the raid had been made by the Japanese, and that China was in no way to blame.
"Japanese, Chinese, they're all the same to me " retorted the Jew.
Pretty soon the Chinese fellow started talking about the tragic sinking of the Titanic, asking the Jewish guy if he didn't feel some degree of personal responsibility about it.
"Hey, wait a minute!" protested the Jew: "The Jews didn't have anything to do with the sinking of the Titanic - it was sunk by an iceberg!"
"Iceberg, Goldberg," said the Chinaman, "they're all the same to me."

These new 3D TVs are so realistic. I fell asleep whilst watching a Liverpool game and when I woke my fucking wallet was gone.

Englishmen get drunk on St George's Day

Scotsmen get drunk on St Andrew's Day

Irishmen get drunk on the day ending in Y

The first man to get HIV contracted the virus after he cut himself chopping contaminated monkey meat.
How ironic would it have been when he reached for the first aid box.

At the supermarket, I was standing on line behind a woman who was obviously of Latina heritage. As we waited, she was calling to her four children.

She yelled to one:

"Julio, come away from the candy aisle and get over here."

She yelled to another:

"Julio, bring me a gallon of milk."

She yelled to a third:

"Julio, pick up a newspaper and bring it to me."

She yelled to the fourth:

"Julio, stop running in the store. Slow down."

Turning to her, I said:

"Ma'am, can I ask you a question?"

"What is it?" she said.

"Are these all your children?"

"Yes, they are."

"I know it's none of my business, but did you really name all of them Julio?"

"Yes, I did." she replied.

"Forgive me," I said, "But that seems a little unusual, no? Why would you give them all the same name?"

"Well," she said, "It makes it easy to bring them together when I want them. For instance, at dinnertime I call out 'Julio!' and all of them come. It saves time."

"Okay," I replied, "But what do you do when you want to call one of them individually?"

'Oh, that's no problem," she said. "I just call him by his last name."

How many Jews can you fit in a VW?
2 in front, 2 in back, and the rest in the ashtray.

What's the difference between a dead dog on the road and a dead black person on the road?
There are skid marks in front of the dog.

How many black people does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
2. 1 to screw it in, and 1 to drive the pink Cadillac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back