• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please Help!

superunknown012

Dark Match Jobber
https://www.crowdrise.com/need-help-daughter-on-the-way

I consider myself the last person in the world to do something like this however I find myself at a crossroads in my life and would greatly appreciate it if you guys could just at least check this out.

The amount of us that sink into the wrestling business in some way, shape or form (network, ppvs, shirts, video games, tickets, etc.) - I know even the slightest of donations in those kinds of numbers could make the biggest difference. Thank you so much in advance!

I would say so, considering most of it is student debt it sounds like. He has a job, insurance and schooling, so he is a leg up on others in his position. Now if he needed money because his kid was sick, then asking for help is different. Random people will care more about that situation than they would be willing to help with this. This is more the nervous pre-parent jitters.

Yeah. He's down in the dumps in what seems like the manageable way that I'm down in the dumps. Hit me up when you hit cyclical poverty with a real emergency.

Best of luck with the child, BTW. Sounds like you have a lot going for you and your heart seems to be in the right place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back