• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Playing Pokemon blue on my gameboy color

El Rev sXe

If you have ghosts...
Basically I've been sick for the last 3-4 days without going to the outside and my PS2 is ruined, I don't like very much watching TV and I don't have many space to play a great game in my laptotp. Answer? Undust my good ol' gameboy color and play some pokemon, blue version. The only thing I can say is what an amazing game!

I'm planning to end this version and start the silver one and then buy all versions for gameboy color.

Advantages of living in a "third world country", black market my friend. My brother went there a couple of months ago and found that people were actually selling cartridges from the first nintendo console. I'm sure that I will find the other versions.

They sell old games like those really cheap at my local flea market and at the local Salvation Army/Savers (thrift stores).

Yep, that is basically a regular market here. In fact we do have alot of clothes from the salvation army. Ironic maybe?

Anyway I can't find that fucking Zapdos!

You do realise the number one pirated cartridge game in the world is the pokemon series? Including abour five or six games that don't actually exist.

I pulled my brick out and played Crystal.Still the fucking boss of that game.I started again however.Up to the 3rd gym.2 down 14 to go.

I remember buying Pokemon Red off a friend back in high school. That shit takes over your life, I spent fucking hours on it

Blastoise FTW

I'm currently playing Pokemon Platinum. Along with TLOZ: Ocarina of Time and FIFA 09. I'm in the distortion world currently and about to get my hands on Giratina.

Loved Pokemon 1st gen too but liked 2nd gen a bit more.

You do realise the number one pirated cartridge game in the world is the pokemon series? Including abour five or six games that don't actually exist.

Totally true dude, my friend bought the green version wich only exists in Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back