Pittsburgh Fan's Therapy Thread.

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
So we lost another heart breaker in sports with the Penguins loss. I know their are several Pittsburgh fans on this forum so if anyone needs a friend in defeat come in here to be consoled.

Let's Go Pirates!!!

Im still in shock dude. This sucks. With Crosby and Malkin, we win the Cup. Unbelievable we lose both for the year. Stilll we pull a 3-1 series lead and freaaking blowit. This sucks.

I guess we can be consoled the Pirates won tonight. Pffft.

I can just see it now... Pirates are one game away from being over .500 and lose it. That would be the cherry on top of this horrific Pittsburgh sport's sundae.

Its funny, we live in a "What have you done for me lately" world. Two years ago, we were celebrating a Super Bowl win and my friends and I camped out at 6 am for the Pens parade. Now were the Super Bowl runner up and ousted in the first round of the Stanley Cup. Im all or nothing when it comes to my sports teams, so this is a failure to me.

ovechkin-dance.gif

Yeah, it hurts. STEELERS, PENS, PANTHERS all broke my heart this year. I refuse to watch the Pirates. Even some day in the future, if they become a playoff team, I'll have no feelings for them either way. I'd rather root for the new PITTSBURGH POWER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back