• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pirates of the Carribean 4 - IN 3D!!!

I think the biggest issue with the Pirate moves was that Jack HAD to fall in "love" with Will's girl, even when it made very little sense for his character.

And I'm also kinda disappointed Keira Knightly won't be in it. I was hopin' she'd get naked at some point.

And if LeBouf is in it, I might kill someone. God is that the most terrible actor who gets all these big roles when I can't even imagine how it is he finds work.

I think the biggest issue with the Pirate moves was that Jack HAD to fall in "love" with Will's girl, even when it made very little sense for his character.

And I'm also kinda disappointed Keira Knightly won't be in it. I was hopin' she'd get naked at some point.

And if LeBouf is in it, I might kill someone. God is that the most terrible actor who gets all these big roles when I can't even imagine how it is he finds work.

I don't think you would miss anything anyways. She is kinda flat. Well last I checked she was.

I missed the 3rd one, is it worth watching?

They all suffered from Eternal Third Act Syndrome, and they forgot who the protagonist was supposed to be. Not really interested in another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back