Piercings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
What's everyone's opinions on them? And has anyone got any.

I used to have my ears pierced years ago, when I was at school. I went through a stage of wanting them stretched but I decided against it. I've also had some body piercing's but theg got ripped out.

I have my ears pierced 4 times in each ear. I also have my belly button pierced. I don't mind the little gun they use to pierce ears, but I hate the hollow needle! I will never get anything else pierced- I'll stick with tattoos.

Tattoo's hurt way more than piercing's. Tattoo's take hours. Piercings take seconds. And they freeze anywhere sensitive. I'm a complete wimp when it comes to tattoo's. Any more than 5 hour's and I start to go all weak kneed.

I definately think piercing (with the big needle) hurt worse. Of course none of my tattoos took any longer than 2 hours. They do hurt, just not as bad.

I have an earing in my left ear and a couple of tattoos, tattoos don't hurt unless you have a low tolerance for pain or you are just a complete sissy.

I have a bird modeled after the Trans Am Firebird towards my left shoulder and I have a big sized blue cross on the top of my right wrist/forearm, I want more tattoos though and they are very addictive :)

I have my belly button peirced adn I have my ears peirced 4 times on my left side, and 5 times on my right side.

I used to have my nose peirced but I took it out because it was starting to annoy me.

I have a tattoo also. it's on my right love handle. it's a 3 inch little pink heart.

I think it's very cute. I like it. I've had it for about a little less then a year. it hurt really bad for me I don't know about you guys saying that it doesn't hurt too bad. it hurt pretty bad for me. I'll admit that I cryed. I am sort of a cry baby when it comes to pain.

I'm not a big fan of piercings. I dunno, I just don't see the point in piercing holes into various parts of your body. Ears are one thing... but anything else? I dunno, whatever.

As for tattoos, my mom would kill me if I got one, so I'm giving her the benefit of putting off getting one until at least I move out of the house, lol. I'm not like crazy about getting one but I'd love to have one. I'm a big fan of a sailor-like anchor tattoo, one with it piercing something like a heart, around my chest area (obviously where the heart is)... don't ask me why, i've always just found those to be cool.

I just have my left pierce is all. Sporting a diamond of course.

When it comes to Tatts i want one but i'm not quite sure on what i want so until i do know what i want i wont get one.

When it come's to tat's dont get drunk and have a bulldog on your arse. Just a little tip for you there.

There is nothing wrong with piercings... as long as you don't go over the top with it... like getting every single appendage on your body pierced... thats stupid... I myself have my left ear done, and hoping to get my other ear pierced and two more on my left eyebrow... and an ass load of tattoos...

There's nothing wrong with load's of tattoos. I've got load's and I look great. Hard and yet still sexy. Bug Ace just look's like a pretty boy.

I would find it interesting if someone pierced their ears, nose, lip, nipples, belly button and unmentionable parts and connected them all with a chain.

I will never get my ears pierced as I will leave that to women, emo's and tryhards. Just don't see the point putting holes in them for those metal things, and getting struck by lightning with them in anyway. We got shown a video of people who had infected and awful piercings and that's put me off getting anything done.

The worst place to ever get a piercing would either be on the tip of your tongue or through your eyelid or anything.

That is pretty gross, the piercings part and the you part. How could you do that to yourself? Doesn't it really hurt when you lie down on your stomach now? Ouch, must have hurt getting them put in.

No. They freeze them. It's not plesant but then again neither is having a tattoo. It only take's a few seconds. It doesnt hurt after either. A bit sore but that's all.

The freezing would be awful as well. I guess getting a tattoo is worse than a piercing because at least piercings can come out. You are stuck with tattoos the rest of your life (unless you have money to throw at surgeons) and they will look terrible when you are old with wrinkly skin. Painful to have and they look awful on you eventually anyway in my imagination. I think tattoos are worse for that reason, but I won't be having piercings too soon either, or ever.

With thing's like tattoo's & piercings. You ever link them or you dont. If my parents were still alive they would hate all the tattoo's I've got. But with mine If I war a shirt the only one that's visible is my left sleeve.

I don't see the appeal in having tattoos where no one (except people 'close' to you) can see them. I think it would be embarassing to have them when you are older and that's why I'd never go near them. They may look cool for a while but I think you'd grow out of that stage of wanting them pretty quickly. People wreck their bodies with those things and I just don't see the point. If I was to get one, it would be a small one on my shoulder, where it probably doesn't hurt too bad.

Your shoulder is one of the most painfull places so I've heard. I wont go off tattoo's but I'll go of some of the one's I've got. I think carefully about what I'm having now. But when I was 14 I was just excited because nobody else had one.

Dont have Piercings myself, never liked them for a guy at all. Just had fun paying my cousin out when he got his ear pierced.

As for Tattoos, I always say that Im going to get one, but never get around to doing it. Partly cos I have no real idea of what I would get, or even where and partly beacuase I am just too slack.

My sister has a few tattoos and piercings though, everytime she used to go away somewhere she would ring up and tell me about a new tattoo or piercing she had done. For a while there it was the only time we talked, pissed mum off though...

I don't see the appeal in having tattoos where no one (except people 'close' to you) can see them. I think it would be embarassing to have them when you are older and that's why I'd never go near them. They may look cool for a while but I think you'd grow out of that stage of wanting them pretty quickly. People wreck their bodies with those things and I just don't see the point. If I was to get one, it would be a small one on my shoulder, where it probably doesn't hurt too bad.

Spiral, you should get a tattoo! The one on my shoulder hurt the least so find something cool and do it, damn it!

What she said.

Don't just have one for the sake of it. Because I did and now I'm going to have to spend a forune having laser treatment and cover ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back