• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pick My Next Review Series

My Next Series

• Halloween Havoc

• Starrcade

• Bound For Glory

• Uncensored

• 5 Random Shows Which You Get To Pick

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
And I have no clue what to review after King of the Ring. So I'm going to let my audience decide. I'm going to let you guys pick a series. It can be any PPV series from the big four (WWF, WCW, ECW, TNA) and I'll review it. Here's what I'm going to do. In this thread, the first four things people suggest will go into a poll along with an option for random shows. After that I'll put it in a poll and we'll go from there.

Ready, go.

Also a second question:

should I stick with marathons, or should I shift to something like 1 or 2 PPVs every week?

BFG, Slammiversary, Lethal Lockdown.

And I think you should do marathons. And sometimes do 1 or 2 ppvs a week when there's nothing else to review.

I'd like to see a KB review of the '94 Super J Cup. But I take it that won't be happening.

Starrcade is another one of the more obvious ones.

Alrighty, I'm interested in seeing what you might have to say about Sting's winning streak.

The other two I said would be great to save for when the shows are coming up.

I can probably find you a copy. Or maybe just see you review a series of puro matches. Start off with all the Meltzer 5 star matches.

Nevermind actually, that's my idea. I'm going to review every single 5 star match by Meltzer.

ECW Heatwave 1998 is my favorite pay-per-view of all time. I would love to see a review from you on that one.

When I say random, I mean whatever the first 5 shows mentioned are, I'll do, no exceptions other than me not being able to find them.

I thought I might help KB but i think I only made it worse with my BFG vote. i'd prefer to see you do TNA, then ECW before any WCW ones i think.

Some old NWA shows would be great if you could find the complete versions.

I went with Starrcade.

Bound For Glory reached three before Starcade so really that should be the one reviewed.

I'd like to see you do the history of No Way Out/Backlash at one point. Got some good history for that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back