• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pick my ne name!

Ok uys heres what the people said:
Disturbed: 76
Crock:69
funkay:17
mizFit:1(Ihate people liek you on the price is right)
redskull:1
Lita:75
nuck:100
ryder:4

And my number is...................66!!!!

That means the winer is,I hate to say it but, The Crock! *claps for crock*

Lets hope he doesn't screw me over on the name change...And to people who didn't win I will be doing this again in another 2 Months.

Crock can take in all considerations from everyone so talk amognst yourself and I'll get crock to green rep me(wow my fist crock green rep) and Tell me the name in the rep comment and then all of you will see it. Thanks to all for particapting

Listen, I will rep you every time I can if you let me decide the name, and I'll mentor your ass. If you do not let me decide, I will red rep you every time I can..

Choose wisely young grasshoper.

Well angel..your deal is tempting but if crock doesn't clame is prize with 24 hours then it will go to either you or the 2nd plce guy

Crock won't rep you, I will rep you eternally and help you become a better poster and most importantly - a better man.

He recently got a name change I think, so it'll be awihle before the name I expertley selected for him will be revealed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back