Pick a fight with someone on youtube thread

hahahaha :lmao:

Who is Bryan Danielson?
The world's first real life wrestling penis. See?

4187254429.jpg

Tell me he doesn't look like a penis.

Another dumb comment towards someone

How rude.
You should have seen some of the things Xfearbefore posted.

I am on like 3 months and I have yet too see your debate.

Edit: I am done reading. their is way more than thirty pages..

Hey can you guys red rep Nitrofacton? on the first post of this thread, I'm having an argument with a youtube user called Nitrofaction. Can you guys just go through and red rep all her posts again. My username is Kfowlkes

thanks

Done.

I've had no arguments thus far. Had to set some guy straight when he said Jeff Hardy was more athletic than AJ Styles...

Oh, and some guy tried to argue with me via e-mail when I said that I personally preferred AJ Styles to Randy Orton. He said, "Randy Orton is a former world champion, how many times has AJ won the TNA world championship?" (worse spelling though). I replied, "three times." I know his reasoning was turd, but it was fun to beat him at his own game.

That was before Orton's "second" and "third" title reigns mind.

LMAO!! Look at the comment I received from someone in my profile

WELL, WELL, WELL! iF iT iSNT tha BiTCH that is "SELF PROCLAiMED" knOws WRESTLiNG!?! i dOn't need ta KiLL mah SELF just fOr a LOSER LiKE YOU! Why dOn't yOu KiLL UR SELF!?! For tha bettER Of tHa WHOLE WORLD!!! And oh, b4 u KiLL ur SELF, SUCK ur DAD's dick and LiCK ur MOM's pussy cuz UR a STUPiD LiL` brat whO's a perv aNd NEEDS tO DiE ryt nOw. . .YADADAiMEAN!?! =P

This is just too funny, If I can find out something more personal about the user that sent me this (Ie race, birthplace, I know its a woman but I've gone about as far as I can with chivalry)

Bit late. Anyway, here are some comments I've got recently:

"WWE IS BETTER THAN TNA"

OK, with in-depth arguments like that, this guy's got me convinced.

And I've got these two from the same guy:

"guess wat,i choose wwe over tna so fuck u ****,go fucking fuck ur self u fucking son of a bitch,FUCKING LOSER!!!!"

"aj styles thinks he's so cool,and funny,but he's nothing but a loser and a r-tard,he wears his normal clothes so ******edly,randy orton is a 3 time world champion 2 time wwe champion,and the youngest world heavyweight champion,aj won it 3 times,big woop,wat else was so special,oh wait,NOTHING,because he's a big fucking loser,randy orton didn't just win the wwe championship twice,but in the fucking same night!!!!!u r - tard!!!!!"

AJ Styles wears his normal clothes so ******edly? Uh-huh...

In my inbox after posting my thoughts on Portugal beating England in the world cup

hu th fuk dyu think u r stpid bitch. il fuk u up. portgal r chetin scum js lyk u. thy cnt beat englnd. thy cheat. ronaldo is shit. u r shit. wtch ur gob. portgal cnt beat englnd. thy chet.

I have to say I had a good laugh at this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back