Pick a fight with someone on youtube thread

Yeah I know. Apparently, according to this ashleyandcandicegirl Ashley is a "brawler" and a "highflyer."

:lmao:
Flames Out
Dragon

Really, has Ashley even had a match in the past year, or better yet even seen the inside of a ring, I can't even remember the last time she was on TV, the only talent Ashley has ever shown is the ability to stand at ringside during Londricks matches, oh and pose for playboy, but we all know it takes tremendous amounts of talent to do that, I mean Ashley, Candice, Layla, and soon to join the list Maria, yeah loads of talent:rolleyes:

Really, has Ashley even had a match in the past year, or better yet even seen the inside of a ring, I can't even remember the last time she was on TV, the only talent Ashley has ever shown is the ability to stand at ringside during Londricks matches, oh and pose for playboy, but we all know it takes tremendous amounts of talent to do that, I mean Ashley, Candice, Layla, and soon to join the list Maria, yeah loads of talent:rolleyes:

Oh Ashley has had a match this year. That fantastic WM match against Melina. I mean DAMN! Not to mention all those times she beat Jillian Hall... who, also according to ashleyandcandicegirl is horrible (Jillian that is, not Ashley).

Flames Out
Dragon

Oh so your the one she/he called a pig, lol, I found it funny she didn't know why Ashley was "suspended", that cracked me up:laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back