• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Petition To Allow Flaming In The American Football LDs

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Nothing seems to get people as heated as sports. And, if you're an America, nothing gets you more heated than American football. Here's to hoping that the staff will consider allowing flaming in some of the American football-related discussions this year.

tdiglÉric Rohmer;1376722 said:
Nothing seems to get people as heated as sports. And, if you're an America, nothing gets you more heated than American football. Here's to hoping that the staff will consider allowing flaming in some of the American football-related discussions this year.

I agree...Becker's an ass.

I don't even like football. Or sports for that matter. Well maybe figure skating. But I digress. But if it gives me a pointless heated argument to read, then flame on.

You're all Brits to us...Sorry.

I'd be more accepting if Americans knew what they were on about.

tdiglÉric Rohmer;1376750 said:
And a waste of money on LA's part, seeing as how all he does is whine about not going to Milan and no one here cares enough about football/soccer to justify his cost.

Solid investment. People expect him to do more than he can. They don't take into account how poor his team mates are, how old his and how immobile he's always been.

tdiglÉric Rohmer;1376750 said:
You actually liked Any Given Sunday?

Sure, perfectly enjoyable. If a little long.

English, not Brit.

American Football without Al Pacino & Cameron Diaz is worthless.

Worst movie. Like, ever. This statement, if you were being serious, makes me feel MUCH better about that Red Rep you gave me regarding Red Dragon and Manhunter, because if you think "Any Given Sunday" is a decent account of football, then either your taste in movies, sports, or all of the above is completely buggered.

Flaming rules are relaxed. As long as you call him a twat, and don't tell him his mother should be fucked by the spikes of a thousand porcupines while his sister is gangbanged on the hood of a car by a group of stoned gorillas, or threaten physical violence, you should be all right.

Flaming rules are relaxed. As long as you call him a twat, and don't tell him his mother should be fucked by the spikes of a thousand porcupines while his sister is gangbanged on the hood of a car by a group of stoned gorillas, or threaten physical violence, you should be all right.

Well where's the fun in that?!

and you're a fucking douchebag.

As long as you understand you're an ass, I couldn't care what you call me.

Is this another weed debate?

I miss Rusty. I started to like him after that was all over.

He put me over huge around here. If he saw my name in bold, he'd shit.

Worst movie. Like, ever. This statement, if you were being serious, makes me feel MUCH better about that Red Rep you gave me regarding Red Dragon and Manhunter,

That rep was deserved. Manhunter is iconic and Red Dragon is a generic thriller with a great cast. The fact that the cast couldn't elevate the material and the director tells his actors that emotion is ''all in the eyebrows'' make it a pile of shit. Giving the film a blue tinge to it might've helped.

because if you think "Any Given Sunday" is a decent account of football, then either your taste in movies, sports, or all of the above is completely buggered.

Like most sport films, the actual sport is the worst thing about the film. Not many films can make sport look good when you can just watch a real game that'll give you real emotions.

Red Dragon is garbage. Manhunter is easily the best Hannibal film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back