• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PERRY SATURN backstage at Bragging Rights?!

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Missing Former WWE Superstar Backstage at Bragging Rights
Posted by: WrestlingNewsSource.com

It is being reported by numerous sources that Former WWE Superstar Perry Satullo (Perry Saturn) was backstage at WWE Bragging Rights. Saturn went off raid for a few year with no contact to friends or family. Saturn also missed the funeral of friends such as Chris Candido, John Kronusand and his mentor "Killer" Kowalski which lead to speculation he may have himself died. However last year we reported how he was found alive and well and was residing in Albert Lea, Minnesota.

Bill Irwin (The Goon) and Greg Gagne were also backstage.

Well, this proves it. Good to know he's OK.

Sorry, but I don't buy it. The guy falls off the face of the earth for years, it's rumored that he's not dead but living in Minnesota, then randomly shows up backstage at a PPV? Please excuse my skepticism.

If it's true then I guess it's good that he's ok. I loved his match with Raven to disband the Flock.

The RAW GM will be someone instantly recogniseable to most current wrestling fans and the WWE targets kids and I don't know many kids who are going to know who Perry Saturn is. Not going to happen.

I'm still not too keen on "2 Hardys 1 Cup". I mean, it was clever, but not as great as you praise it... at least not to me.

"PulledApartByHorses" is one that sticks out for me.

And yes, "I Will Fart In Your Mouth" is probably the best one I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back