• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where in the World is Perry Saturn?

This news is quite funny, the funural mentioned in this site was in september and since then things could have changed. It's obvious why he wants nothing to do with this business because he was let go from the wwe and had a bitter experience with a couple idiot promoters. Most of perrys friends from his time in wcw and wwf are dead and as i know he has few friends in the industry that are still alive and kicking so I find this pretty funny, as far as i know he now lives in a small farming community near jackson city, tenn. The part I find the funniest about this is that wz uses an incident that happened months ago as a source, allot can change in the a month.

He very well could have killed himself. He fits the description of someone terribly depressed. His career is over. And he's seperated himself from the rest of the world. All his closest friends are dying. Eddie Guerrero... Chris B*****, Killer Kowalski, Moppy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back