• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

People care about Rep

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
They do, and I have an offer for you.

Santino Marella is in the Wrestler Tournament.

For ever 5 times you vote for Santino in the tournament, I will reward you '500' rep points. That is 5 bards, 2 and a half shiny bars, and so forth.

If you rep for Santino in ever round up until the final, you will win yourself an additional '500' points.

For all those that do vote for Santino in every round, will further recieve a chance to be entered into a draw to win an additional 5000 points. That is 90 days of TM rep. And believe me, I will do it.

So if you want to have more rep then Becca, vote Santino Marella!

Additional Information- Further Santino supporters have even offered rep for Santino support. That is my massive amounts of rep points, just for voting for Santino!

I don't know TM. I will vote for him the first round.. we will see about the second. Nice idea though, because you're right.. rep matters. And so does Santino.

Personally I think some support should be rallied for The Great One.

Seeing how Rico isnt in the tournament.

Just to clarify, when I said rep matters I meant that people care about it because it is what makes good posters stand out. I know it makes no real difference.

I'm always amazed at how much points you can get from one rep depending on the points...I don't know how many rep points I'm worth right now...lol

I know, but when you see a poster with a full rep bar you know that they have been here for a while and people like them. The rep itself is nothing, but the respect people give the full rep people is important. When somebody has red rep everyone instantly hates them. So it makes a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back