Pee-wee Herman to host RAW

Pee-Wee started as an adult comedian, then he got the kids show.
I think this could be good, but I do not expect much as I have not been a fan of the guest hosts.

Hopefully he rides that awesome bike to the ring at some point. Pee-Wee's Big Adventure is one of my favorite movies ever.

He better bust out "I know what you are, but what am I?" at some point.

Forget the Edge-Lita live show they had...Pee-Wee will have his own 1 Man Live Show in the ring to upstage Edge/Lita live celebration...if Ya Know what I mean...Here's the format...

::pee Wee comes to the ring::
Hello boys and girls...Welcome to RAW
I was so excited to host my own show, I remembered you guys had a moment in RAW history with Edge and Lita where they celebrated on this bed here. Let's take a view at that clip ::shows old clip:: Wasn't that great? Well, I've decided to take a page outta their book, but I'm gonna do them one better. I'm gonna have my own 1 man show on this bed. Music please!!

(( Divinyl's 'I Touch Myself' plays, Pee Wee jumps on the bed and starts frolicking by himself as the audience groans))

King:: For once in my life...I'm speechless.
Cole:: This man is now my idol!!!

Wow. And I thought I was gonna have fun at my first wrestling event. So much for that.

1. Screw You. You have no clue what you're talking about. Pee Wee Fucking Herman is the man, for Christ sake.
2. Pee Wee's comin to the Nassau Coliseum!!!!!! Shit, I might have to try and get home for that one.

pee wee herman!!!! hahaha why cant they just let the guest host shit go. it was good for the first few months then i got tired of the bullshit. it got boring fast

Especially now that each 'guest host's' time on there is slowly being whittled down to less and less time, and each star's appearance has less and less to do ANYTHING with wrestling or anywhere close to wrestling's target audience...

And he better do the Tequila Dance! Whoever is bitching about Pee-Wee ruining their first live show, I'd gladly buy your ticket. Pee-Wee Herman is going to e on RAW. Two of my favorite things from when I was a wee little lad. Well, not really RAW, I was more of a Nitro kid, but still. This is going to rule.

And he better do the Tequila Dance! Whoever is bitching about Pee-Wee ruining their first live show, I'd gladly buy your ticket. Pee-Wee Herman is going to e on RAW. Two of my favorite things from when I was a wee little lad. Well, not really RAW, I was more of a Nitro kid, but still. This is going to rule.

He better wear those sweet ass shoes and do that dance like he did in the movie...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back