Pee-wee Herman to host RAW

Wolfdemon

The Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla
"From WWE.com:

Nov. 1, 2010: Pee-wee Herman

Pee-wee Herman is taking time off from performing on Broadway in The Pee-wee Herman Show to come out to the Nassau Coliseum where he’s sure to make some new friends and create some chaos with WWE.

Never has such mayhem been caused on Monday Night Raw by a man in a red bowtie. Pee-wee Herman will turn Raw into his Playhouse on Nov. 1."

I don't know if i should :lmao: or say :wtf: but this is an interesting choice of a host after the mans past "exposures"

Well then...they better keep him away from the divas locker room...he has a bad habit of using his hands on himself in a BAD BAD way... I guess if he walks out to the stage...the song that could play is "Bad Touch" by Bloodhound Gang...lol or "Stroke It" by Billy Squier

Well then...they better keep him away from the divas locker room...he has a bad habit of using his hands on himself in a BAD BAD way... I guess if he walks out to the stage...the song that could play is "Bad Touch" by Bloodhound Gang...lol or "Stroke It" by Billy Squier

ive been giving out green rep all day im in a good mood. ima have to give you green for the next week after that haha.

but really pee wee herman? what the fuck? i can see it now....
sheamus: now listen here fella, you are an annoying 3rd grader
herman: i know you are but what am I? ha ha ha ha. you saidd the magic word hah ha ha ha

Who the fuck is peewee Herman?

Have You Ever Seen the episode of Family Guy where Peter gets reparations money for finding out that he's 'black'?

Pee Wee's Playhouse is the thing that he builds with his money. He dresses up as Pee Wee himself. That was what Pee Wee Herman did.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Bhawahahahahahahaha!! You are fucking kidding me! What's the word of the day? Puppies?

It's also nowhere near as good as some of the fanboys think it is. The problems are real.

So thank God Pee-wee is coming.

Thanks for your rep ryder, however your puny little grey rep bar is no match for my powerful 1 rep bar, EAT CROW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back