• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pay me money to say stuff

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
...or create graphics, if you'd prefer.

That's right, it's time for an advertisement. I need money, so I decided to toss a few services I can offer up on Fiverr.

http://www.fiverr.com/mattmartillo - Check out these sweet deals.

Basically, I'm offering up four different kinds of vocal work and (currently) one kind of graphics work. Each will run you five dollars and for that low price, I can:
  • Record an audio promo, advertisement, voiceover, introduction, or testimonial for your videos, podcasts, products, etc.!
  • Provide you with an exciting movie trailer-esque voiceover!
  • Provide an exciting wrestling/MMA/boxing-style ring announcement!
  • Create a lower-third or nameplate graphic for your video or website!
  • RECORD AN AUDIO IMPRESSION OF THE IMMORTAL HULK HOGAN, BROTHER!
Now, doesn't that sound exciting? And cheap? And like I'm trying to get your money?

Because you're right. I am. I'm poor and want to fund my business ventures.

So click on over to Fiverr today, check out my wares, and tell your friends!

Also, hi, guys. How are you all doing on this fine Tuesday evening?

How long you planning on doing this sort of stuff for? I work with a business that may start making videos one day, they're not-for-profit so cheap is the perfect price!

Right now I plan on keeping my gigs open indefinitely. I'd be happy to help with your videos that you plan on making in the future. You can ask several people on here, they can vouch for my graphics and my vocal work.

And for an example of this man's fine work you should all check out the WZCW podcasts. Particularly the last one.

Hi Doc, how are you?

Who the hell is "martillo"?

Stage name for reasons. It's a Baccano reference. Tl;dr it's my commentary/radio name. Alliteration is fun.

And for an example of this man's fine work you should all check out the WZCW podcasts. Particularly the last one.

Hi Doc, how are you?

This man knows! He knoooows!

I'm doing great. Life is life, winding up the semester, getting careers off the ground, usual stuff. Been doing a hell of a lot of writing for some big projects. Hopefully will be releasing my first game within a few months. Maybe. No guarantees. But hopefully!

I'm doing great. Life is life, winding up the semester, getting careers off the ground, usual stuff. Been doing a hell of a lot of writing for some big projects. Hopefully will be releasing my first game within a few months. Maybe. No guarantees. But hopefully!

That's good to hear. I myself and trying to wind down the semester. It's going to be a rough month.

While I have no money, or a need for professional voiceovers, I would at least like to compliment you, as those are some very good videos you've got there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back