Over The Limit was cursed!

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK, I said it in the LD yesterday, and people started making fun of me. But look at all this:

Randy Orton, one of the hottest things in wrestling today, injures his arm.
Ted DiBiase suffers a concussion.
Batista's back is injured.
CM Punk and Cena both get split open.

Over the Limit took place twelve years after THAT Over The Edge PPV, and Edge was on the OTL poster.

The PPV was jinxed, I say!

Yes, this is a joke.

I said something like this and i also thought something would happen in the orton/edge match because it had edge in the match at OVER THE (limit) that is some scary shit that is and i am not kidding i thought someTHING would happen not a big list of injurys DAMN.

My God.....it all makes sense now...

The only way to break the curse now would be to induct Owen into the Hall of Fame! Otherwise MASS HYSTERIA will plague the WWE forever!

WOE BE UNTO YOU, VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHON!

It wasn't cursed, it was all scripted. WWE was trying out a new gimmick PPV were superstars literally go over their limits. Don't know why they'd want to purposely injury their stars.

No way FalKon, he'd never do that out of fear fo being sued. But what if Vince had Owen killed so that he'd haunt/Jinx the PPV and the stars would get injured in 11 years time at Over the Limit, thus fulfilling the gimmick.

Vince might just be crazy enough to do it.

I'd say you're full of it if this was an isolated incident. But if you recall, this has happened at every single Over The Limit pay per view. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a trend.

Also remember where Orton is from Missouri and thats where Over The Edge took place.

I think its just the fact that

Missouri The words Over The and now Edge all are part of the curse.

Orton being from Missouri. Edge being who he fights at the PPV with the words Over The

the other ones well they have nothing to do with the curse.

So they can keep the name just don't have Edge there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back