Outstanding Superstars from 3/8

#BabyFace

**The.Best.In.The.World**
Im sure that many of you probably havent seen today's Superstars but if you watch one episode of Superstars... I would reccomend todays! It was very good to me. The card was fairly good for Superstars.
Match 1- Justin Gabriel vs Heath Slater
Match 2- Ted Dibiase vs Jinder Mahal
Match 3- Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston

Let me start by saying I think this is a great card that Superstars could be based off of for now on. Have the first two matches be mid-cards and lower mid-cards. Have the main event be upper mid-carders that can get good time to main event.

The first two matches were fine but what I really want to talk about it The main event. Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston

This is one of the better matches ive seen in a while. These two put on a fantastic match. The match was almost 20 minutes long (18) and they work so well together. The commentators announced during the match that this was the 189th time Ziggler and Kofi have faced off. You can so tell in their match. Both sell a move SO well especially Ziggler. Ziggler really brings the best out of Kofi also. The ending was very good too. The crowd looked like they were into it. (Not the crowd noise because I know thats fake but you could really see them jumping and into it) I am very pleased that I happened to watch Superstars tonight as this was a fantastic match.

Like I said before, if Superstars was like this everytime, it could be alot better.

Here is the link to the show. If anything you guys should at least check out the main event! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCTdkkyWKzo&feature=g-all-u&context=G2dc07e7FAAAAAAAAAAA

I haven't watched Superstars since it was on TV, and I was very impressed with the whole episode as a whole.

Slater/Gabriel: Not as energetic as I was predicting, but there were more highs than lows.

DiBiase/Mahal: I guess what I would call a "typical" match, but not terrible.

Kingston/Ziggler: GREAT chemistry between these two! I loved the part where there were reversals left and right. I agree with you, about how the crowd actually looked like they were into it. I know I would be if I was there. :)

Anywho. Overall, very good! I think Kingston/Ziggler was good enough to be on Raw.

They used to have upper-level talents in the main event on Superstars, but that was when it was on TV and WWE thought it was a viable, lucrative product. I even remember when a few feuds got a one-off on Superstars, and even Chris Jericho appeared at one time or another. I haven't seen it yet, but I likely will now that I know the card. Ziggler/Kingston is the type of match I would love to see at a PPV, so to find it on Superstars is a great way to attract fans like me. Plus, I'm sure it was awesome for the live crowd!

They should be doing more things like this - the talent is already there for the Raw/Smackdown tapping, so it's very little effort to put bigger names on the card. The wrestlers get time to wrestle, the crowd goes home happier, and it's really just a win-win situation for everyone.

This was much more impressive than any episode of Superstars in months. The main event was definitely a great showing it was a high quality match and the crowd was very into it. Ive seen enough of Jinder Mahal on superstars i mean he's almost guaranteed to mid-card the show every week. Maybe Superstars, because it is online, is bigger in markets such as India? The opening match was a good showing aswell though Heath Slater is growing on me as a heel and was getting some good heat.

In Australia we have both NXT and Superstars on TV, so I watch them both every week. I find Superstars is the my least favourite of all shows. It feels like they are just squeezing in wrestlers somewhere that didn't fit in the 'main' shows. NXT has much more potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back