Outcomes where you'll regret not watching the Royal Rumble live.

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Obviously, any other than DX and Cena winning the Rumble would rock. Heck, I'm considering Batista an underdog. That feels weird. Mostly, I've been doing a lot of day-dreaming about the ultimate mega-swerve of Rey winning the title and Punk winning the Rumble. Of course the odds of that are so low that I think I'd be wasting my time to illegal stream this show. Sheamus-Orton has also factored into that mentality.

Anywho, what would make you regret not watching?

Here are a few more:
-Cena screws Taker; Crowd scratches collective head
-RVD enters Rumble, starts mega-feud with CM Punk
-CM Punk shaves Shawn Michaels' head
-Teddy Long gets five or more minutes of screen time; Holla!

You?

I actually picked Batista to win.

I'd love a Swagger or Yoshi win in the Rumble.

I can think of a few scenarios which I would love to see live, which I would be disappointed if I missed it live.

A returning superstar for a permanent return, that would be great. RVD, Booker T, or a surprising return of Jeff Hardy (who comes to his senses after his one time appearance on iMPACT). But this return would have to be for people who are actually back to stay (not one-time appearances like RVD did last year, that's pointless). A returning Edge seems to be the most likely, which would be great but not as much of a shock as I would like.

Christian winning the Royal Rumble would be great. Will never happen, but I'd love to see it.

My number one choice, though, would be to see John Morrison win the Royal Rumble and then main event WM26. He's definitely "ready," and I'd love to see this happen. Unfortunately, I highly doubt it will.

That'll be tough considering if anyone toches him he'll immeadiately go into a coma. At least that's what I've been told.

If he's been trying out certain breathing techniques, he might be able to blow people over the top rope. So keep an eye open for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back