• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Out of all these wrestlers who will sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldbergfan23

Occasional Pre-Show
who will sign out of this list

1. Goldberg
2. rob Van Dam
3. chris Benoit
4. Rey Mysterio
5. Chris Jericho
6. Brock Lesnar
7. Sabu
8. Lita
9. bob sapp

i would say RVD, Sabu, Y2J, and maybe an appearance by goldberg

1. Goldberg
2. rob Van Dam
3. chris Benoit
4. Rey Mysterio
5. Chris Jericho
6. Brock Lesnar
7. Sabu
8. Lita
9. bob sapp

y2j wont....rvd of course but he still is under contract for almost a year....and sabu

Lesnar will sign if he is given a contract like Angle's and if he is given a lite schedule(meaning that when TNA holds more houseshows Lesnar is given option of participating) with incentives.

RVD will sign just to show Vince how he screwed up with him.

Obviously Lita will sign, seeing as how her so-called retirement lasted...what...two days! She's working with UWF...the same promotion TNA did in 2006. So this bolds well for TNA's women division.

Beniot might. I say this b/c outside of his World Title run back in 2004, WWE hasn't done anything productive with him imo.

Goldberg will if the price is right. Because we all know he is in it for the money and that's all.

Rey Mysterio also might sign just so he could go back to what he does best in the X Division.

As far as the other three...Y2J, Bob Sapp, and Sabu I don't have a clue.

TNA might be interested in signing randy orton his contract runs out this year

Add more to you're post's. Obviously they would be intrested. That's a complete understatement.

I.M.O. they should try to get hold of Lesnar. He cant be considered a WWE rip off because he chose to leave. He's a solid in ring worker. And he's young enough to compete for year's to come. My only problem is that he might dwarf a lot of the T.N.A. roster. It's ok for Abyss because he's supposed to be a monster. But I cant imagine a Lesnar/Styles match looking very competative. Although I might be wrong.

Even though I believe that TNA needs more big guys in its roster to solidify the heavyweight division I don’t Think Bob Sapp is the way to go. There’s this guy in P.R., Mickael Judas (Mikal Adryan in the U.S.) that’s getting good I think would be a better acquisition than Sapp just because he’s already a pro wrestler and won’t need to get used to the business.

In the case of bill Goldberg and Brock Lesnar I don’t think there good for TNA at all. Goldberg just isn’t versatile at all. There’s only one way to use him: squash everybody. If you try and use him any other way it just won’t work. In Lesnars case, the guys is bi-polar, he doesn’t know what he wants half the time. One day he could be the world champion then just decide to go away and try his luck as a pro poker player. In both cases they’d just be too much of an economical drain on the TNA budget.

Benuoit, Jericho, Lita, Sabu, RVD and Misterio would all be grate additions to TNA. There good workers that have a lot potential that WWE just doesn’t know how to use. Even though I think TNA needs to make its own stars, with all of the above mentioned they could still do that.

Rey Mysterio hasn't signed an extension and I think it's doubtful he's going to. If that's the case, he'll sign with TNA. RVD will sign with TNA, that's almost a certainty. And Chris Jericho reportedly has had interest in TNA as of late and he could possibly join as well. Chris Benoit, haven't heard anything with him but I would love nothing more than to see that happen. As good as Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe has been, I can't begin to imagine how great a rivalry between Joe and Benoit would be. Lita, I would say no if TNA was not trying to start a women's division. Since they are, I'd say there is a significant chance of it happening.

Look as much as I love TNA for helping to keep alive my love for pro wrestling, Orton is not going there. Not saying it would be awesome but Vince is getting desperate lately. Thus, there's no way in hell that it's going to happen with that braindead old man getting desperate and yet still being completely oblivious to how stupid his product really is.

In the case of bill Goldberg and Brock Lesnar I don’t think there good for TNA at all. Goldberg just isn’t versatile at all. There’s only one way to use him: squash everybody. If you try and use him any other way it just won’t work. In Lesnars case, the guys is bi-polar, he doesn’t know what he wants half the time. One day he could be the world champion then just decide to go away and try his luck as a pro poker player. In both cases they’d just be too much of an economical drain on the TNA budget.

Benuoit, Jericho, Lita, Sabu, RVD and Misterio would all be grate additions to TNA. There good workers that have a lot potential that WWE just doesn’t know how to use. Even though I think TNA needs to make its own stars, with all of the above mentioned they could still do that.

I agree with Goldberg and Lesnar
Goldberg would not work in the TNA enviroment due to the limited (in pure depth, not skill, tallent ect) roster they have, he worked in WCW due to the roster (I think, but that is what I can gather from the internet)

Lesnar would be a great asset to TNA because he can put on a decent match for a big guy - no Bret Hart but by no means Snitsky - and would go well with the heavyweight devision but sadly not with the X Division star IMO because of his sheer size

Benoit - Jericho - Meysterio would all make great aditions to TNA if used properly (e.g. keep Rey away from the heavyweights!!!!!) and played to their strengths (Benoit - in ring, not on the mic, give him a manager or something)

Lita - was used well in WWE to a point, then thye used her personal life on TV and that signalled the end for her sadly, altho someo of her in ring work at times leaves something lacking

RVD - well RVD would work well in the heavyweight devision and with some X Division stars.

Sabu was hired by TNA and used as a jobber on a match by match contract (correct me if I am wrong) and I doubt TNA would be looking to bring him back in a role any more than that

I would love to see RVD, Sabu, Jericho and Lita sign, and truthfully, I think they all are a real possibility for TNA. In addition, all 4 have (or will eventually) walked away from the WWE on their own terms so they can't be considered "rejects".

lita prob not and jericho has said if he returns it would be for the wwe altho he made a slight gesture towards tna but that was on his website which he said was a joke.RVD maybe unlikely to resign with wwe but maybe he will just retire. Sabu was there before but it didnt take much to get him to sign with the wwe u think he will go back to the place he easily left

i think RVD and Sabu will 100%
they are not happy in WWE and will move when contracts expire

Mysterio will go as well when his contract expires as i dont think he was happy about the whole Eddie angle after his death
and for the same reason Benoit will leave also and that he doesnt get any main event pushes anymore

well lita could go anytime she wants but not sure if they want her

Jericho if he decides to wreslte again will go TNA i believe as he wants a lighter schedule so he can do his music
he cant get that in WWE but can in TNA

Lesnar and Goldberg im not too sure off both could be offered the bucks to join but it is up to TNA if it wants them

i think if you see a few jump ship like we have seen Angle and Christian go
and if say Mysterio and benoit went i think the rest would jump ship too

If TNA got Orton (And I don't think they will) I would go nuts. He's one of the best wrestlers alive today and when he first started he had the potential to be one of the best of all time. That's not the case any more due to his attitude problems but he's still great. I would give anything to watch Styles v. Orton. That's something I think would be my biggest dream match.

1. Goldberg
2. rob Van Dam
3. chris Benoit
4. Rey Mysterio
5. Chris Jericho
6. Brock Lesnar
7. Sabu
8. Lita
9. bob sapp

I would hope...Sabu, RVD, and Y2J. In perfect conditions, i would like to see all three of them going back to a more edgey type of wrestling (coughcoughhopesofanoldecwstylecough). Besides that, IMO, Everyone else seems to have so much vested elsewhere. Goldberg, tv series. Rey Mysterio, i think he'd stay with the only company that gave him a shot at the world title. Chris Benoit, likely to sign but i wouldn't expect him too. Y2J, busy with his band. Brock Lesnar, ego...nough said. Lita, already signed. Bob Sapp, movie career.

If TNA got Orton (And I don't think they will) I would go nuts. He's one of the best wrestlers alive today and when he first started he had the potential to be one of the best of all time. That's not the case any more due to his attitude problems but he's still great. I would give anything to watch Styles v. Orton. That's something I think would be my biggest dream match.
Definitely would be a great addition to TNA's roster and he is one of the best young prospects out there. If he can keep his shoulder healthy, he has a long stretch ahead of him where he can only get better. I mean, he's like my age and he's already been the champ. I'm still mystified why they don't spend the effort elevating him to top heel. He gave The Undertaker his best match in years on the midcard of a Wrestlemania in a match that was easily better than the two main events. They gave shots to young guys who weren't considered the pinnacle of socially upstanding citizens in their respective youths (Shawn Michaels, anyone)?

I think RVD definitley will, along with a possibility of Y2J and Sabu but in regards to Brock Lesnar and Goldberg I highly doubt them having any involvment at all.

I just hope that if and when some if not all of these people were to jump to TNA that they don't make the same mistake WCW did. What I mean is that adding these wrestlers would be great at least in the short run but TNA needs to continue to establish their own homegrown talent(ie, Joe/Styles/Daniels). Brining in more WWE talent and placing the main focus on them over their own talent would make them just like WCW. Case in point Against All Odds' mainevent is Kurt Angle vs. Christian Cage for the NWA Title. They are pushing both of these guys to the moon while leaving poor Samoa Joe with nothing to do. Which is a mistake imo.

Hopefully things like this will change when they acquire new acquisitions from wwe. And hopefully it will only help them become the competition we desperately need against wwe. So that maybe a new Monday Night Wars might begin(crossing fingers) b/c that was the height of professional wrestling!

I could see Lita coming, and maybe if they pulled the right strings, Brock Lesnar, but I don't see the others coming. Sabu was practically rejected from TNA with the horrible push (or lack thereof) that they gave him, and I think Vince will do anything in his power to keep RVD on his roster. Rey Mysterio won't leave WWE, because they made him World Champion. Benoit seems to be satisfied where he is, Jericho doesn't seem to want to be back in wrestling, and Goldberg is just a greedy deuch.

Lesnar is impossible for now because of the contract he signed with wwe. RVD seems to be in the future of TNA. Lita is hard but still possible. As for the rest I don't think anyone will go to TNA. If, and this is a big if, Jericho comes back to wrestling will in wwe. As for Sabu he didn't like much to be in TNA, and besides his punishment has already ended and he admitted his mistake so I can't see him in TNA.

Three people on the list will most definite sign. RVD;Lita and Sabu.

RVD- He was screwed by Vince. Alot of heat behind him backstage. He hates the way this new ECW is going. Hell he might make 1000's of shoot promos on it after he is done with the company. His wife was chanting TNA at DTD so most likely she will convince him. Also he wont be reduced to a jobber in TNA.

Lita- She signed with Herman Sandlers promotion UWF. UWF and TNA have a close relationship so of course Herman would drop TNA's name to Lita. If not then TNA will offer her a good contract for the start up the new womens division.

Sabu- Basically the same reasons as Van Dam. He doesn't even care for the company anymore. He has been sleeping backstage and just slacking and many speculate he wants to get fired.

The maybe's on that list or Jericho as both sides are discussing and none have turned down an offer yet. Another maybe is Goldberg since there in talks but then again Russo and Goldberg dont get along but the same was said for Russo/Cornette but there interacting good now so you never know.

Only jericho Lita And RVD are likely out of that list, however, i say that lightly, as all of them could become very realistic possibilities with TNA.

i would say lita has signed as they told christy hemme they have an oponent for her at the next PPV to be announced

i would say lita and RVD
no chance with mysterio, since they gave him a good title run, and benoit, i dont see him slipping past wwe
I think Brock Lesner would be a great pick-up for TNA

rvd because he will probably never hold any belt in wwe again. lita because she would be the face of the women's division. goldberg would not go because there is no one for him to fight. he would only go if there were more big people. brock lesner would be a good fit. bob sapp is an iffy. vince will try hard to keep beniot and mysterio because he does not have enough big name talent. cena and batista will not save vince. jericho might go, but i have a feeling vince would offer him any title so he would go back to wwe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back