Randy Orton def. Kurt Angle:lol2:

McLean26 said:
I think the matches will go a little something like this:

John Cena def. Rob Van Dam

Rey Mysterio def. Sabu

Tazz def. Jerry Lawler

Terry Funk & Tommy Dreamer def. Mick Foley & Edge

agree with everything there except for the orton and angle, maybe orton could win, but i don't see him beating angle who seems unbeatable lately

I see Sabu coming out with the title instead of RVD winning. It would be a great outcome to tel lyou the truth and really get ECW up and runnning.

WWE Champion John Cena def. RVD

Sabu def. World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio

Tazz def. Jerry "The King" Lawler

Mick Foley & Edge def. Tommy Dreamer & Terry Funk

Kurt Angle def. Randy Orton

WWE Champion John Cena def. Rob Van Damn

Sabu def. World HeavyWeight Champion Rey Mysterio

Tommy Dreamer and Terry Funk def. Foley and Edge

Randy Orton def. Kurt Angle

Jerry Lawler def. Tazz

Should be a good ONS, I hope it gets some more matches but still looking good.

John Cena Def. RVD->I dont like him much but I feel bad for Cena.....

Rey Def.Sabu->theyre DESTROYING Rey...I dont think theyd make him lose ANOTHER match lol but im more than likely going to be wrong about this:blink:

Foley and Edge Def.Dreamer and Funk

Taz Def.King-> King will be boo'd and abused right out of the building if he wins:lol2:

Angle Def.Orton-Straight Up!

i hope they got some more matches and suprises like...the return of superstars,e.g Tajiri:) ! lol Maybe even Benoit? I know theyve been saying that he's exhausted,but i guess one can dream:)

Balls Mahoney vs. Tanaka and FBI vs. Mikey and Tajiri have been added to the ECW One Night Stand PPV on Sunday.

I think the outcome will be like this

RVD wins
Dreamer and Funk wins
Sabu wins
Big Show if he got a match
And everybody who's ECW will win.

Then ECW will be rising to the top and i'll be a part of it sometime in 2007 or 2008 after my training with WWA4 pro school in Atlanta, GA. for i'm Chris Devastation and i'll be the future of ECW no matter what!

by the way i think foley and Edge will finally drift apart and maybe foley may die in ECW and Edge too then i can take lita to be my girl when i join ECW

Haha, is everyone here aloud to double post?

I don't know why anyone thinks the two title holders will lose. I don't see it happening, but I could be mistaken.

Cena def. RVD

Mysterio Def. Sabu

Taz Def. Jerry Lawler

Edge & Foley Def. Dreamer & Funk

Balls Mahoney Def. Tatanka

Mikey & Tajiri Def. FBI

Orton Def. Angle

rvd vs. cen: winner rvd
sabu vs. misterio: winner misterio
dreamer+funk vs. edge+foley: winner dreamer+funk
angle vs. orton: winner angle
taz vs. lawler: winner taz

AussieHobo said:
I see Sabu coming out with the title instead of RVD winning. It would be a great outcome to tel lyou the truth and really get ECW up and runnning.

Yeah i can see that happening, the world title doesn't really mean much to WWE its just the old WCW title that has been given a WWE name. I can see it being the ECW world title and Smackdown just getting a new belt!

Cena beats RVD
Sabu beats Rey Mysterio
Edge and Mick Foley beats Tommy Dreamer and Terry Funk
Kurt Angle beats Randy Orton
Tazz beats Jerry Lawlerr

The WWE has a marvelous (recent) history of NEVER being subtle. WWE vs. ECW was, simply put, the WWE's way of telling us who would win the two title matches.

The two winners (Cena and Sabu) fought in one match, and the two losers (Mysterio, Jr and RVD) fought in the other.

Edge and Foley will pick up a win and maybe decommision the 60+ Funk briefly, continuing the rivalry.

Angle vs. Orton is going to kick so much ass, I don't care who will win.

Taz will defeat Lawler (and whoever Lawler brings along with him).

Also...Before Big Show defected, I was thinking that he would jump and change his name to "Big Awesome," in Mike Awesome's absence (and Heyman may still want to make fun of him for being an utter douche). I know it's not likely, but I'd like to see the guy jump over the top rope like Awesome used to.

Cena beats RVD by cheating/or screws RVD
RVD beats Sabu, Rey Mysterio... RVD joins and makes it a 3 way dance winning
Funk and Dreamer over Edge and Foley when Foley attacks everyone
Kurt Angle beats Randy Orton
Tazz beats Jerry Lawlerr

There has been a lot of word that the WWE has plans for Cena after ONS, so we might already know that result. I don't see RVD tapping out, but unfortunately I don't see him winning either. As far as Sabu is concerned, he might very well win but Sabu isn't pulling a Shane Douglas because he doesn't speak English well.

WWE Title Match
Rob Van Dam vs John Cena (c) - John Cena via Pinfall (interference)

World Heavyweight Title Match
Sabu vs Rey Mysterio Jr. (c) - Sabu via Pinfall

Dreamer/Funk vs Foley/Edge - Foley/Edge vis Pinfall

Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton - Kurt Angle via Submission

Taz vs Jerry Lawler - Taz via Submission

Balls Mahoney vs Masato Tanaka - Masato Tanaka via Pinfall

The FBI vs Super Crazy/Yoshihiro Tajiri - Super Crazy/Yoshihiro Tajiri via Pinfall

Expect a match for Sandman and Big Show. Possible the return of Doring/Roadkill.

AND by the way, Sabu speaks perfect English. It's a gimmick that he doesn't speak or speak well. Did you not see Hardcore Homecoing: November Reign when he talked.

But in ECW he never spoke, so gimick wize he don't speak english so i don't see him doin what shane did but i may be wrong

lets see i thinkcena over rvd
sabu over mysterio
if this happens we could have an awsome fued for the ecw title when sabu rechristens it and ecw is relaunched on sci fi
angle over orton taz over lawler funk & dreamer over Foley & edge though not to sure on that one.
fbi over tajiri & super crazy,

AussieHobo said:

I agree, RVD and Sabu had one of the best feuds in ECW, if not all of wrestling in the past, what better way to rekindle the feud then RVD being outshined on whats supposed to be his night, great way to start up ECW, plus the way Rey has been jobbing, I can see him losing the title tonight before John "Vanilla" iCena does

McLean26 said:
I think the matches will go a little something like this:

John Cena def. Rob Van Dam

Rey Mysterio def. Sabu

Tazz def. Jerry Lawler

Terry Funk & Tommy Dreamer def. Mick Foley & Edge

all but the funk/dreamer...they'll lose

I want to see ECW make a statement tonight. They aint gotta win all their matches. I would like to see Sabu of all win agains Rey. Nothing against Rey by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back