Our Trio's Down to Two

I've said my goodbye to Shocky already, but I'll throw this in to the regulars and noobs alike here:

Shocky is the reason half of you are here. Nothing has ever driven traffic and debate on this forum like the tournaments, all of which started with the first WZ tournament back in 2007. We'll miss Shocky, but his legacy surrounds us. Right now Lee is doing a tournament on video games in fact.

He'll be back occasionally, mostly to be ribbed when football season starts and he remember that he's a Bengals fan :D

Wow Shocky. What can I say. When I first came to this forum, there were people that stuck out, and The Shockmaster was one of them. His posts demanded respect from their tone and their strength. Never one to slack off on his posts, he would go out there each and every day and work to make the wrestling section as good as it could be. We all saw his strength when he brought the Tournament to WrestleZone. Shocky, you were always one of the staff that I could go to for help, and know I would get a reasonable response. You were everything needed for this forum and I hope that your life plays out well. I hope to see you around here.

Good Luck Shocky.
Thanks for the memories.

And for you. Shockmaster > Stone Cold.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. FREE-BREZE, IS THAT YOU?!?

O god, I remember joining this forum at the end of july in 2007 and I would always go out of my way to read his posts. His HHH posts always gave me a laugh and he always the Hogan and Foley supporter. I remember reading his post on Foley and the attitude era and how many people he helped create. Which to this day is still my favorite post. Anyways, Shocky you're the man..

This right here. Word for word.

Good luck with whatever you're up too dude.

Agreed.

Wait, where the fuck have you been?

beats me

life comes at you fast i dont watch wrestling anymore and i dont know i just am not around ever shit changes and its not usually a good thing unfortunately

Shocky I wish you well with your future aspirations, and thank you for everything you've done for the forum

Well hot damn motherfucker! What's going on, where YOU been my fellow Mars Volta/ATDI lover?

Oh lord, don't get him started :lmao:

If he is back officially, I look forward to him and Justin going back and forth blasting each others music tastes. Good times...

Oh lord, don't get him started :lmao:

If he is back officially, I look forward to him and Justin going back and forth blasting each others music tastes. Good times...

Justin isn't one to talk about music taste. I can't take anyone seriously who enjoys post-Issues Korn.

I love At the Drive In, they're amazing. But The Mars Volta is completely different and shouldn't be lumped in with ATDI just because they share some of the same members. Volta are good, not great, but good.

But I have to admit to Freedom...I saw a performance they did on the Henry Rollins show the other day...and I wanted to blow my fucking brains out. It was hands down the worst attempt at "music" I've ever seen in my life. Behold this awfulness:

[youtube]r8YLDb2hiLU[/youtube]

I just wanted to strangle my TV to death while watching that. I couldn't believe how bad that performance was.

That said, they ARE a good band usually. Just not there.

Justin isn't one to talk about music taste. I can't take anyone seriously who enjoys post-Issues Korn.

I love At the Drive In, they're amazing. But The Mars Volta is completely different and shouldn't be lumped in with ATDI just because they share some of the same members. Volta are good, not great, but good.

But I have to admit to Freedom...I saw a performance they did on the Henry Rollins show the other day...and I wanted to blow my fucking brains out. It was hands down the worst attempt at "music" I've ever seen in my life. Behold this awfulness:

[youtube]r8YLDb2hiLU[/youtube]

I just wanted to strangle my TV to death while watching that. I couldn't believe how bad that performance was.

That said, they ARE a good band usually. Just not there.

I have a friend that likes the Mars volta....I called him an idiot.

Yeah, I said it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back