Orton or Cena?

Randy Orton or John Cena?

• Randy Orton

• John Cena

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cena Because he is not an ass to women and represents the wwe well

Tough choice, Orton is the better wrestler and Cena is the better entertainer. A couple of years ago I would've definately said Orton (especially during his feud with Foley). At the moment, Cena just shades it for me. He's not as bad as people say he is.

i think i like ortons ring work a little more cause its less street style and he is really smooth. as far as mic work goes their about even maybe cena has an edge. im really looking forward to a possible fued coming sometime soon.

I think my vote has to go to Orton because his matches keep my attenion better then Cenas, Ortons got better moves and a better ring sense, Cena may edge orton when it comes to cutting promos but for me the matches are more important than promos, but thats just me

RKO5454 said:
Well, start voting.

Orton or Cena?

For starters, how about answering your own question?? You should add more substance to your post.

Anyways, I would choose Randy Orton. I think he's the better wrestler and can do a better heel and face- particularaly heel. His gimmick works for him really well, and he keeps me interested.

Flames Out
Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo