• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opponents who Triple H hasn't faced yet in his career

Terry Gyimah

Championship Contender
As far as current crop of superstars in the WWE right now the COO Triple H he has yet to face certain superstars on the roster and out of the current superstars that are on either RAW or Smackdown Live the superstars The Game The King of Kings hasn't faced yet are:

- AJ Styles
- Kevin Owens
- Bray Wyatt
- Finn Balor
- Braun Strowman

As far as current crop of superstars in the WWE right now the COO Triple H he has yet to face certain superstars on the roster and out of the current superstars that are on either RAW or Smackdown Live the superstars The Game The King of Kings hasn't faced yet are:

- AJ Styles
- Kevin Owens
- Bray Wyatt
- Finn Balor
- Braun Strowman

And you know what, he really shouldn't be facing any of them. HHH is doing stellar work as COO of the WWE. The tournaments and the groundwork he is laying for future prospects is amazing. We wouldn't have NXT if it wasn't for him, nor the Cruiserweight division. I realize the CW is a double edged sword, but some of us like it.

With the UK Championship on the horizon and possibly more, it's time for HHH to hang up his boots and concentrate building for the future. Vince will not be around forever, and if what we've seen from HHH and Stephanie is anything to go by, the company is in good hands.

While I do enjoy him and seeing him at Roadblock last year here in Toronto was great, he has proven he is as good an asset outside the ring as much as he is in the ring, maybe even more so.

While I do enjoy him and seeing him at Roadblock last year here in Toronto was great, he has proven he is as good an asset outside the ring as much as he is in the ring, maybe even more so.

I honestly like seeing him outside of the ring even as a hype man. I'd like him to wrap up this Seth Rollins deal in excellent fashion and am not against him doing a few one offs. The only thing with that is I couldn't think of a single reason for him to stop by with the current roster and amount of guys in NXT that could do float right into Raw or Smackdown. I like where he is now, minus Rollins being in Limbo for months on end. He's kind of cool to me just occasionally wrestling or popping in when he wants. Makes his appearances more fresh and meaningful to me.

- AJ Styles
- Kevin Owens
- Bray Wyatt
- Finn Balor
- Braun Strowman
So he hasn't faced people that came up after he semi-retired. Not really that much of a surprise there.

He shouldn't face these guys either, he shouldn't face anyone after Seth Rollins. He needs to concentrate on bringing the company to the next level for after Vince retires and being an on screen talent will only hinder that.

And you know what, he really shouldn't be facing any of them. HHH is doing stellar work as COO of the WWE. The tournaments and the groundwork he is laying for future prospects is amazing. We wouldn't have NXT if it wasn't for him, nor the Cruiserweight division. I realize the CW is a double edged sword, but some of us like it.

With the UK Championship on the horizon and possibly more, it's time for HHH to hang up his boots and concentrate building for the future. Vince will not be around forever, and if what we've seen from HHH and Stephanie is anything to go by, the company is in good hands.

The only one of those who I could see Triple H feuding with is Bray Wyatt. Maybe have Bray Wyatt try to take over WWE, and Triple H turns face, and fights against him to keep the company from entering "The Wyatt Era".

He hadn't faced a tonne of people really.

Triple H is my favourite Wrestler in the history of wrestling, I should get that out of the way first of all. But I agree with others who say that he should concentrate on his affairs outside of the ring. Don't get me wrong, he can definitely still go and he's still got the discipline to keep himself in good shape for wrestling. First of all, he's doing a great job of being an authority figure for the WWE. He's kinda like Vince in a way, in that when he shows up you know that it's gonna be big announcement or a big night. And secondly, the depth of talent in the WWE is growing all of the time. The upshot of that is that Triple H doesn't need to wrestle as much because the WWE are creating big stars of their own.

The match with Rollins will be a good match for Wrestlemania. The WWE have built towards it and when Triple H does show up, you know that the feud is gonna be really well played out. Rollins a d Triple H are very alike and will be able to deliver a quality build up and a quality match.

After that, however, I don't know how many times I'd like to see Triple H wrestle at Mania again. If the WWE are giving him good feuds and he's putting people over like he should be, then there might be some legs in him yet.

The funny thing with HHH is that for somebody that was hated by the IWC when he was and active wrestler, he suddenly became the face of the IWC since be becoming COO, not that it's a bad thing because you need diversity in my opinion to have a successful business. But at the same time, this is a doube edge sword in my opinion. If you catered to much to the IWC with stuff like the CWC and the british tournament and to some extent NXT, you're not going to catered to everybody else and you might even alienate some of them because of it.

So having said that, unless it's to create the next megastar or for a dream match, I don't think that he should face anybody anymore because while everybody think that HHH is this huge name, we seen in the past that is name doesn't really caried that much anymore and he's not the draw that everybody th7ngs he his. One of the reason the guy was able to get we're he is as far as a man event talent is because of guys like, taker, rock, austin, hbk just to name a few that help him look like a bigger deal then he actually is.

After this seth rollins match this year, which I think will be a good match but will feel like a midcard match, I could see him maybe with aj styles if he wants to do another match but that's about it because the way his mind works a far as business is concern, he just don't fit in to that mold. So unless it's for a dream match or a grudge match with shane mcmahon, I really don't want to see him in a ring again because he doesn't really matter anymore as a in ring performer.

Triple H is still one of the finest in ring talents in the business today. I would have absolutely no problem with him facing some of, if not all of those wrestlers you listed. We'd be guaranteed s top quality match with a good build, but I think it's important that he put some of them over, especially Seth Rollins if they do indeed meet at WrestleMania this year. A clean win over The Game would be big for Rollins and the right thing to do for the business.

Let's talk about big names Triple H never wrestled in his carreer though. I think HHH has never wrestled Rey Mysterio. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Rollins is next for the Game. After that, who knows.

PS: Triple H and Edge never had a proper feud between them. One would think that WM 25 would have been the perfect place to have Edge vs HHH and Orton vs Cena.

Plus, why do people don't want to see HHH wrestle any more? He's a draw, wrestlers once a year and better than what the Undertaker does nowadays. He still has the natural ability to elevate any guy he steps in the ring with and also cuts wicked promos and can make any feud personal.

Most of HHH's feuds have flopped since he became a part timer as far as building up heat. CM Punk, Sting, and Lesnar feuds were just dreadful, and it was HHH's fault. The Rollins one....nobody seems to care. The Undertaker matches were great, but the streak storyline sold itself.

The only good angle that really hit was against Bryan, and honestly Stephanie carried that one from the heel side. She was the one who really antagonized Bryan and the fans and got all the heel heat. HHH was just the guy to carry out the physical action. He's not an interesting character any more.

The Rollins one....nobody seems to care.
They did in the beginning but Triple H hasn't been seen since so any heat died down over the months to the point you're right no one gives a shit anymore.

That's because Triple H is concentrating more on his job as COO which is the way it should be but why start a feud if you're not even going to do the Jo of an in-ring performer and help promote the match. He's got to much on his plate and it's been proven he can't do both.

And to stop any comments it's why I hate Lesnar as well.

I don't see that list dwindling down much, maybe knock off Finn and MAYBE MAYBE Owens but that's about it.

I know it's so easy, and maybe a little ignorant for me to say this now because I can't predict future/possible storylines but after his program with Rollins wraps up, I'd hang the boots up if I was Triple H. There's not much left for him. For the better part of the past 5 years he's been playing the role of evil authority figure and that's going to continue at least for the foreseeable future. There's only so many versions of that you can do before it ends up getting stale. Some would argue that it already has.

I'm sure that won't happen though, and he'll have at the very least a WrestleMania match for the next 2-3 years, and I really don't mind that. Triple H will always be in a marquee match and the more marquee matches at WrestleMania the merrier. I just hope they can keep it interesting.

If helps get a guy over and helps enhance someone's career, why shouldn't Triple H have a match or two every year? That makes no sense. That's pretty much what he's done up to this point and like someone said above... he's provided us with NXT as we know it. The cruiserweights. The UK tournament. Who knows what else he could do? He's done all this while still having a match with Ambrose. Reigns. Inevitably Rollins. As long as it makes sense and there's a good reason for all of it... he has every right and ability to keep going in the ring once in a while.

I think Bobby Roode could be a good opponent for Triple H when he eventually gets called up to the main roster. I could see Triple H bring him in as the new hand picked Authority guy and eventually turning on him. I think the promo work would be good and the two of them have similar styles in the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back