Open Request - Chris Jericho

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
Hello sig makers. I have a special request for you all. I'm a big fan of Chris Jericho. A very big fan. In fact he's my favourite wrestler of all time. I've been on a little kick of Jericho as of late and to reflect that, I'm looking for a sig. Now what do I want from this sig? Good question. I want something that reflects how Jericho has changed over time from Ayatollah or Rock N' Rolla to the Honest Man character. The rest is up to you.

I'll be handing out green for this and credit, but also, as part of the bet I've made with myself, I'm going to keep this sig until Survivor Series at the earliest in a bid to stop switching sigs so quickly. So keep in mind your work will be seen for a good three months +. Thanks very much.

here's my go at it:
the background is supposed to be pictures of his past. Lion Heart, WCW days, WWF debut (it got covered up) and just a more current one against HBK

Y2J.jpg

Here's what I pulled out of the bag:

258uixu.jpg
This is marginally too large, Crock. It needs to be 500px x 300px. Thus, it's 14 pixels over the allowed limit. Thought I'd let you know so you can re-size it if FunKay was planning on using it.

Otherwise, it's my favorite entry in the thread so far, including mine.

These are all great. I'll need to spread before I can rep Crock, but everyone else has been repped. I'll be changing sigs tomorrow so keep your eyes pealed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back