• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One of the worst ways to start a Monday morning

Rusty

Is hanging up the boots
This morning at about 8:15, my mother dropped me off at school. I was sitting in the passengers seat at the front of the car and clicked the button in the glovebox to open the boot/rear of the car. I said my goodbyes and opened my door to walk around to the back of the car to retrieve my school bag which contains many things such as my cell phone, lunch and school stationary.

As I opened the boot, my mother starts driving away!!! She was obviously in a rush and had completely forgotten that I was getting my bag. So I'm running and chasing after the car yelling "Stop the Car" like an idiot, as a few other students were watching me and were giving me daggers. She finally stops and I open the door and say "What the hell were you doing". I get my bag in the boot and walk off.

Not the best way to start are Monday morning. But that certainly woke me up.

I must admit, it is pretty funny. But it wasn't at the time. I was almost asleep and running at the same time.

some idiot called mt at 2am. I answered

TM: Hello
Some Idiot: Hello
TM: *pause* who is this?
SI: Bryce?
TM: *pause* Bryce Who?
Some Idiot name Bryce: Bryce Whatever he said
TM: And what do you want?
SINB: Is Travis (I don't even think I know a travis) there?
TM: No I think you have the wrong number....Assclown
*click*

some idiot called mt at 2am. I answered

TM: Hello
Some Idiot: Hello
TM: *pause* who is this?
SI: Bryce?
TM: *pause* Bryce Who?
Some Idiot name Bryce: Bryce Whatever he said
TM: And what do you want?
SINB: Is Travis (I don't even think I know a travis) there?
TM: No I think you have the wrong number....Assclown
*click*

That wasn't me.

"One of the worst ways to start a Monday morning?"

Morning wood with noone to take care of it. :lmao:

Seriously though.. my bad weekend is carrying over. My arm hurts a lot right now, my whole left hand (connected to the hurt arm) is numb and tingly and I'm really not wanting to have to think I'll need it checked out.. in fear something IS wrong, only to realize I'm a dumbass for injuring my arm for a stupid reason.

I really dispise Minnesota right now.

Did you punch something, or just throw your arm in the air.

:glare: I tried communicating with my Football team because they were sucking horrible, horrible ass. And when they didn't hear me, I thought the best answer was to bang my arm against the following objects.

My Chair.
Another Chair.
The Floor.
Banister.
Wall.

I had a sharp pain shoot up my bicep, in the middle of my arm, when I hit the chair in front of me. It's been burning/stinging, and sore ever since. I can't hardly do much with it, including lifting. (but I couldn't do much of that anyways. :lmao:) And now my left hand is completely numb.

I can still type (obviously) but I get those tingly "pin needle" feelings in my finger tips when I do.

Monday of hell kept getting worse for me.

Went to fill up my tank today, got out of my car, and for some reason I ddin't think I needed to grab my keys, turn around, and realize that I had just locked my keys in my car. So I am at the gas station, and there is a huge line up of cars looking to get gas. I ask the attendant if they have anything that could open my car, they didnt, but luckily right beside me a camper van had pulled up, looking like they were in the midst of a trip. I ask them if they have a hanger, and they did! after 15 minutes of prying, praying I wouldnt scratch the paint job, I got it open. Quickly ran down to the locksmith and got a bunch of keys made up, just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back