• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

On Ron Washington Being A Cokehead...

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
I like to think that Josh Hamilton had a huge pile of it in front of him, Washington saw it, yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", and dove in head first.

Washington should be applauded for trying to protect his star player from falling down a bad path again.

Who is he, and why should I care about him snorting coke?

Ron Washington is the Manager for the Texas Rangers Major League Baseball club. He did some coke, and got his ass tested the next day. All of this happened back in July, and it just became public knowledge now seemingly at his behest, since the first positive tests are not made public. He has not tested positive since (a first positive test means you are gonna get tested a hell of a lot more), and he in fact owned up to the incident. Props to him for that.

Oh, sorry Remix, I'm just a lowly barfly who will never amount to anything here, so I should just go away I guess, maybe I shouldn't have answered your question either. You can just disregard this post answering your question, and continue to be a fucking lowly piece of dog shit.

Ron Washington is the Manager for the Texas Rangers Major League Baseball club. He did some coke, and got his ass tested the next day. All of this happened back in July, and it just became public knowledge now seemingly at his behest, since the first positive tests are not made public. He has not tested positive since (a first positive test means you are gonna get tested a hell of a lot more), and he in fact owned up to the incident. Props to him for that.

Oh, sorry Remix, I'm just a lowly barfly who will never amount to anything here, so I should just go away I guess, maybe I shouldn't have answered your question either. You can just disregard this post answering your question, and continue to be a fucking lowly piece of dog shit.

What the fuuuuuuck?

When I was 'campaigning' for a place under FTS' wing I called him a bar fly who'll never amount to anything. Mainly because I had little other amunition I could use against him and I was trying to make myself look better by comparason to the others who were running. I also made implications against his patriotism by questioning why he (an american) had a canadian wearing a canadian belts standing infront of the Canadian flag.

Thanks for answering my question, and I apologise for the things I said in FTS' thread.

When I was 'campaigning' for a place under FTS' wing I called him a bar fly who'll never amount to anything. Mainly because I had little other amunition I could use against him and I was trying to make myself look better by comparason to the others who were running. I also made implications against his patriotism by questioning why he (an american) had a canadian wearing a canadian belts standing infront of the Canadian flag.

Thanks for answering my question, and I apologise for the things I said in FTS' thread.

Don't worry about it. I understand where it was coming from, and I took it way to hard. I just needed to vent, and took about a week too long. And I think I answered that this was the only Storm Avatar, and he is my User-namesake, so I wanted his. Plus, Guy has the Ryder avatar, and that is the only other one I would want, since Zack Ryder>>>everyone else, including Lance Storm.

Back on topic. I am glad that Ron Washington put this out there for everyone, and owned up to it, unlike most every other MLB person, who just makes an excuse for drug use. If Ron Washington was on WZ, I would give him green rep for coming clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back