• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG!!!! The number 30 entrant is...........

KillBill

Getting Noticed By Management
If ya smeeeeelllllllllllooooowwww....what the Rock is cookin.

Everybodys in the Rumble that you expect, including RVD. So you have no idea who 30 is. Who would make you mark out the most?

Edge. I love Edge. Plus he has some awesome music and if it hits during the Rumble I'll probably jump out of my seat.

But yea, Rocky would be purty awesome.

Could you imagine if Big Show was the 30th entrant? I mean if he wasn't an odds on favorite already, that would pretty much solidify it.

Well it has been said that the WWE are still looking at something for Cena to do. I mean seriously, if you think Hart's return pop was big, could you imagine The Rock returning tonight and dumping Cena out? The place would literally explode.
Anyway I think the names being mentioned are the ones who will likely show up. RVD and Edge. I wouldn't be totally shocked if Bret Hart showed up tonight in some capacity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back